Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

Random Stuff... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:08 am

("...well I think we have the perfect ecopolitical background to match holloween this year, real scary too..." ventured the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

"...you're a rare gem kobold, I'll tell JATS you replied to him then, I love your style, you write well and have a sharp mind too, btw one isn't a livewriter because one posts pictures or uses third person, and certainly not because someone tells you to do this, it's simply that one observes ones posts where somewhere down the line one does a post and feels like redoing it, and that's probably the pivotal moment then, ones polishing of posts has begun..."

Random Stuff... - Page 11 Spraycan

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slinky_Bass

Number of posts : 4
pennies : 5
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:26 pm

fleamailman wrote:
...I'll tell JATS you replied to him then...

No need! I've pushed past my register apathy and will re-post it here.

So without further delay a re-post from elsewhere...

Jats wrote:
Jats laughs into his tea spraying it everywhere and knowing only as a woman you could get away with that here
A sign of enduring inequality. It would be nice if society could reach a point when such a statement could be made freely by either sex, with no assumptions made of the speaker or the gender of the prostitute.

Jats wrote:
"...I will say though when you feel that hand placed on the small of your back he is not thinking of any emotional attachment at that particular time, oh no it is just animal instinct..."
Hah! Animal-like instinct is not the sole domain of men. Perhaps some of it can be put down to generational differences, but I assure you women are quite capable of acting like animals too.

Pleased to read you by the way. I've been meaning to sign up to the forum and say hi, but these past two weeks have kept me away from Forumland.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:56 pm

then I have to post my reply back there here too then Kobold, edited of course, and of all the sites to have chosen to find me then you couldn't have chosen a better one than here...

and Jats returns with an eyebrow raised not used to replies on the content rather than the style on writers sites "...well there would be no danger of that with you from me as up until last week I thought you were male until Flea let slip otherwise, and neither do I write with what someone elsewhere described of Flea only just an hour ago 'aggressive humility' too neither, when the need arises, and as for females being made of all things nice and sugar and spice I learned that was a myth from a very early age though strange how a woman's animal instinct is more likely to be unleashed at other women though..." the chameleon rummages around in his box to demonstrate then adds "...oh and don't bother, other than to look at the views, unless I make a Random Stuff thread here then, perhaps, as a diversion for all you budding bloggers and novelists..." he laughs posting a different picture then as they have seen the flowers one here

Random Stuff... - Page 11 1-animal-instinct-jenni-walford
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Slinky_Bass wrote:
fleamailman wrote:
...I'll tell JATS you replied to him then...

No need! I've pushed past my register apathy and will re-post it here.

So without further delay a re-post from elsewhere...

Jats wrote:
Jats laughs into his tea spraying it everywhere and knowing only as a woman you could get away with that here
A sign of enduring inequality. It would be nice if society could reach a point when such a statement could be made freely by either sex, with no assumptions made of the speaker or the gender of the prostitute.

Jats wrote:
"...I will say though when you feel that hand placed on the small of your back he is not thinking of any emotional attachment at that particular time, oh no it is just animal instinct..."
Hah! Animal-like instinct is not the sole domain of men. Perhaps some of it can be put down to generational differences, but I assure you women are quite capable of acting like animals too.

Pleased to read you by the way. I've been meaning to sign up to the forum and say hi, but these past two weeks have kept me away from Forumland.

are you new here?
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:29 pm

new here tho not elsewhere and she has a welcome thread now too I see, meanwhile a repost inspired by the Kobold's questioning mind...

and the chameleon reappears with perfect timing "...and I will take it further then, for even the most self aware have no idea of how they would fair in different circumstances other than the ones they know of by experience, and even then..." as Jats mind skips back to a rock of a man he knew once who crumbled at a depth of 140 feet, bolting to the surface in blind panic despite the chance of killing himself "...and with this sheen of modern life around us, hiding our depths, little wonder then that we can never know anyone else when we are constantly denying the fragility of our selves..."

Random Stuff... - Page 11 A_worldapart
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:35 pm

a repost, where the user "Earl" just made the reply too easy...

Quote :
everytime you post i try to read it but i actually give up after the first sentence or two.

"...then just look at the pretty pictures instead, occasionally there are some tits in here, jerk off, watch the football on TV, tinker with your fantasy team and talk bollocks on forums in a litany of mentally unchallenging one liners that require no effort whatsoever where you can just click a button and sum up your feelings in an emoticon, and that will be your self then..." and Jats knows he will be gone now doing one of the list with his one sentence limit up but continues anyway for one might read it "...or think about what you want from all this for do you want to be doing this in five, ten, twenty years time with nothing to show for it when you look at the total time online on a forum such as this and it says 3 months or 6 of your life of nothingness. Will then be the time to sit and think, perhaps there is more to life than just wasting it..."

Random Stuff... - Page 11 My-name-is-earl-canceled

Last edited by Jats on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:24 pm

a she? interesting
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:31 pm

KK wrote:
a she? interesting

say what ?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:21 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
a she? interesting

say what ?
i said interesting
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 11 146_0710

This is the Tree of Shame at Deal’s Gap. Deal’s Gap is located near a stretch of road
known as the Tail of the Dragon, a section of US129 that has 318 curves in the span of 11 miles.

Motorcyclists, sports car enthusiasts, and other serious drivers come from all over the nation
to take the Tail of the Dragon. The Tree of Shame is covered in parts of wrecked motorcycles
and cars that didn’t make it through the Dragon.

A sign on the other side of the tree reads “No gain, but a lot of pain!” Thankfully, none of the
drivers of these particular vehicles were badly injured.

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:43 am

"...delightfully Random and a handy shoe store for passing bums by the looks of it..." as Jats gives up on the day as the Autumn rains come down again "...a repost, just annoying a troll elsewhere who is in Cambridge, Ma... don't press the red button yourself though..."

Quote :
jats i wish you were more clever

"...now if you were from the real Cambridge I would know that would be a clever ruse at trolling, however, I will simply say I would prefer to be cleverer in forming my comparative adjectives then..." as Jats generously revives this dead thread now as xxx clearly has no one to play with "...lets see how clever you are then, whatever you do, don't press the red button..." that should keep him busy until his next trolling drugs thread thinks the chameleon

http://www.irancartoon.com/100/swf/ButtonRedBig%5B1%5D.swf

Last edited by Jats on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:46 am

and then he came back for more...

Quote :
this is the real cambridge son

your dick would shrivel up into a vagina at the sight of the creases on my noodles

"...son..." Jats was even distracted from a rather graphic lesbian scene on the TV to laugh at that "...and as for dicks shrivelling up in vaginas xxx, I think you're projecting in your choice of verbal attack there, but don't worry about it, it happens, you can be fine one minute, and then its just there in your head, what if it goes soft what will she think, and try as you might not to think about it, its there now, gnawing away nagging at you deep in your subconscious, despite your bravado, as it goes limp and useless while you utter those immortal words 'sorry its never happened to me before', but it will..." as Jats toddles off now his work done

Random Stuff... - Page 11 Starman+002
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:32 am

Jats wrote:
and then he came back for more...

Quote :
this is the real cambridge son

your dick would shrivel up into a vagina at the sight of the creases on my noodles

"...son..." Jats was even distracted from a rather graphic lesbian scene on the TV to laugh at that "...and as for dicks shrivelling up in vaginas xxx, I think you're projecting in your choice of verbal attack there, but don't worry about it, it happens, you can be fine one minute, and then its just there in your head, what if it goes soft what will she think, and try as you might not to think about it, its there now, gnawing away nagging at you deep in your subconscious, despite your bravado, as it goes limp and useless while you utter those immortal words 'sorry its never happened to me before', but it will..." as Jats toddles off now his work done

Jats, seriously ...some of the people you banter with ... they are extraordinarily verbose

he just called you a whiney-ass sissy girl

although I am not sure why ...what are "creases on a noodle" ?
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:54 am

"...I know c/thru, they wear me out they do, and I am busy looking for cheap reading glasses as a result like you, and 'creases on a noodle' I have no idea, but as every barb is thrown I have great fun reading through their post histories which justify posts like this next one here even more, to me anyhow, as another responded right after the Dwight Shrute post and I learned, coincidently, through his post history that he was not a big fan of Bill, so it was even more apt for him, and anyone else it is applicable to..." and Jats is laughing at his usual succinctness here that has turned into a post now "...unlike some sites, at Nownewbs there is little conversing, it's more a study, as I take over their board with Random Stuff now poised to be the most read thread ever..." and then Jats squeaks and scurries around for food in between being studied "...and you see then why I have no need to join a one off Troll fest, as elsewhere it is continuous..."

Random Stuff... - Page 11 Hitchhiker3

Last edited by Jats on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:56 am

Quote :
There is something seriously wrong with this guy.

what did I tell ya, as another one does come along then, a repost then as I laugh looking through another post history now...

"...I see the election results are in then..." remarks Jats not giving a fuck really as it was inevitable "...as America flip flops again, which is hardly surprising really as Bill sums it up nicely here, and so the war machine will continue then, on drugs and for oil, and America can gear itself up for 2012 then get back to kicking ass to the sound of rock and roll Woot Woot...and they say you cant fool all of the people all of the time, but hey who needs to with a democracy when even proposal 19 couldn't get through as most of who would benefit were just not arsed enough to vote for it..." and then Jats ponders on what it will mean for us Brits then "...no we will be well out of it now, no more bothering with Hearts and Minds while your bullets are flying around for we have just signed an alliance with the French, combining our military powers, so we can retreat from the Middle East and anywhere else much faster now..."

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Jats wrote:
"...I know c/thru, they wear me out they do, and I am busy looking for cheap reading glasses as a result like you, and 'creases on a noodle' I have no idea, but as every barb is thrown I have great fun reading through their post history which just justifies posts like this next one here even more, to me anyhow, as another responded right after the Dwight Shrute post and I learned, coincidently, through his post history that he was not a big fan of Bill, so it was even more apt for him, and anyone else it is applicable to..." and Jats is laughing at his usual succinctness here that has turned into a post now "...unlike some sites, at Nownewbs there is little conversing, it's more a study, as I take over there board with Random Stuff now poised to be the most read thread ever..." and then Jats squeaks and scurries around for food

I actually registered there last week, but it's one of those places that won't even
let you edit your profile until you hit a certain post count ...hate those !!

I was gonna send a PHTF 2010 invite, which usually goes over like a moving duck
when a newbie does that, but sometimes members will follow link out of curiousity,
before or after they flame your boldness ...but definitely before Admin scrubs it Rolling Eyes

anyways, I saw your threads there and giggled as I saw c/thru & KK quotes ...
didn't want to go straight to it posting, coz that would make me dubious .... I don't think
I'll be back there...it's not the one I'm thinking to cruise during school break in about 7 weeks
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Jats wrote:
"...I know c/thru, they wear me out they do, and I am busy looking for cheap reading .... C9wink

and then Jats squeaks and scurries around for food in between being studied "...and you see then why I have no need to join a one off Troll fest, as elsewhere it is continuous..."

bluenana

uhmmm...because we here at C9 have a very sophisticated, yet playful troll ...
so refined, we are not overly concerned of PI ... not easy to find nor duplicate...
and apparently, under appreciated by many, I say due to a lack of personal skill on their part

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:21 pm

the edited version of this reply then, if you were quick you would have seen the original...

Quote :
anyways, I saw your threads there and giggled as I saw x/xxx & xx quotes ...

and Jats giggles too having a break from tidying up and writes now while having a late lunch "...so now I know for certain that this week I have made you laugh and made you think..." he smiles satisfied "...and a tame troll, is there such a thing..." ponders the chameleon with a doubtful frown "...no NN is not a place of my usual ilk, yet it feeds me well, my troll Valhalla then where now I have a point to prove, as I am fully aware of my deficiency in being unable to resist the satisfaction of shoving their words down their throats, though not the majority of college kids and college drop outs there, and the clever ones who hide it well, but the 'writers' who lurk that I have met elsewhere, and could only curb me with a ban on their desolate corners of the internet galaxy..." and then the chameleons evil grin changes as he reflects "....yet one thing I will say about NN is it is the best example of free speech on the internet I have come across to date, where pretty much anything goes, for twee it is not, and I will accept all of its faults for that..." and Jats knows now this will be another quote from x/xxxx's that will be seen elsewhere, with some editing of course, as he continues his journey through forum land

Random Stuff... - Page 11 Thehitchhikersguidetoth
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:51 pm

[footnote; a certain goblin, who shall remain nameless of course, was banned from NN within a week of joining for abuse of free speech, where his "japanese housewife in 24hours" post was perhaps less than well received there]

("...some great reads JATS..." went the goblin, adding "...well, aren't you just glad that c/thou changed her avatar, as I was going to dub her persona as the girl with a book up her nose but it's a bit like troll valhala forum again and avatars there, where if one doesn't choose one for oneself they just give an avatar after all....")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
I agree with Ernest Becker that at our most basic level, absolute terror of mortality urges us to strive towards a symbolic immortality. Even in our dailylives we play as actors, acting out the role(s) we've learned give us meaning and self-worth. We keep at this act because we are compelled to. Should we stop, the generation of meaning stops and our self-esteem is threatened.

“...love your writings kobold, and I suppose that those humans always find something to fill that void of never knowning the unknowable then, their beliefs and everyday excuses perhaps...” replied the goblin agreeing now, “...where too, one roleplays in dailylife if simply to gain some secrecy, or some distance within it, in fact, one might even believe in ones role there as in accomplishment the rat-race there, where many would simply refuse to see their lives are mere given roleplays even for the truth that you clearly mention there...”, at which point the goblin broke off either for another sip of coffee, or a glance across at that ever menacing clock again, continuing “...so you recognize dailylife as those constraints of roleplay now, so far better this forumaland then where by default you and I, and everyone here too, are all anonymous, where perhaps too, this isn't the roleplay here..."

Random Stuff... - Page 11 AladdinParrish

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Quote :
[footnote; a certain goblin, who shall remain nameless of course, was banned from NN within a week of joining for abuse of free speech, where his "japanese housewife in 24hours" post was perhaps less than well received there]

"... that's cus you are a trouble maker Flea..." Jats laughs and wraps his head around that post again "...but if you hadn't then, perhaps the 'live writers' would not have got their revenge there then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 11 Assassinscreedbrotherhoa
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:44 pm

what are we talking about here
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Blurts : smilies will inherit the earth
Hobbies : code
Humor : binding
Super Powers : early spambot detection Number of posts : 177
pennies : 10000095
Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:32 pm

how sophisticated and playful we are here petkity

but back up a bit 'coz I c/thru posted you a cool bike trail if you haven't been there already

Survivor's back on ....tootaloo innocent
Back to top Go down
http://cloud9.roflforum.net
fleamailman

fleamailman

pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:57 am

the goblin always looked over anything c/thou posted, saying "...no, contrary to her being here with us, she is actually rather smart for her tender years and doesn't expect me to relate to everything she posts now, just like she is not expected to pick up on everything I post either...", perhaps this honesty then was the reason why the goblin liked this forum as none of the members ever tagged threads out of courtesy or obligation, repeating "...I would rather be on this forum than on a normal one anyday..."

Random Stuff... - Page 11 Splat_BW_by_Abnormal_Child

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:08 am

Admin wrote:

but back up a bit 'coz I c/thru posted you a cool bike trail if you haven't been there already

Survivor's back on ....tootaloo innocent
back up in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Admin wrote:

"...well howdy Admin..." Jats eyes narrow slightly, it's a reflex repsonse now, and when he notices the amount of pennies Admin has the chameleon makes a note possibly open to corruption and then blows a flirtatious kiss though knowing not whether Admin is female or male "...yes we are mostly harmless, although to some obviously, shall we say politely, very bored Admins and Moderators I have come across in my time it doesn't stop them showing who's boss even to the point of having no one left to admin or moderate, s'pose then in those circumstance we have done what we set out to all the same..." and Jats continues with his journey to self again

Random Stuff... - Page 11 The-office-o
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:43 pm

yea that could have used a spoiler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 11 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next