Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Empty
PostSubject: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:53 am

After a brief resurgence earlier this year, President 0bama's poll numbers are back in the dumps. A new Quinnipiac Poll released Wednesday finds 0bama's approval rating at the lowest point in his presidency, thanks in part to voter angst over the economy and his handling of the situation in Libya.

Just 42 percent of those polled approve of the job 0bama is doing, compared to 48 percent who disapprove, according to Quinnipiac. And in a bad sign for his upcoming 2012 re-election campaign, 50 percent of those polled say he doesn't deserve another term in the White House.

In January, 0bama's approval rating was at 48 percent—the highest number it had been in more than a year, though still dramatically lower than his 59 percent approval rating recorded in June 2009.

What's to blame for the president's slump? For one thing, 60 percent of voters disapprove of 0bama's handling of the economy, while just 34 percent approve--the lowest number of his presidency.

Meanwhile, 0bama appears to have taken a hit over Libya. According to Quinnipiac, just 41 percent approve of 0bama's handling of foreign policy—a new low. Asked specifically about Libya, 45 percent disapprove, even as voters are virtually split on whether intervening in the crisis was a good idea.

The number that is sure to cause most concern for 0bama's campaign advisers is where the president stands with independents, a voting bloc that was crucial to 0bama's win in 2008 and stands to be pivotal again in 2012.

While Democrats and Republicans are literally opposites when it comes to 0bama-- 81 percent of GOPers disapprove, while 80 percent of Dems approve—indy voters have often been more split. But in recent months, the group has increasingly soured on 0bama. According to Quinnipiac, 50 percent of independents now disapprove of the job 0bama is doing.

Another cause for concern is likely to be 0bama's standing with women, another pivotal part of the president's coalition of support. The poll finds female voters literally split over 0bama—44 percent approve, 44 percent disapprove. Meanwhile, 0bama continues to struggle among men, who disapprove of 0bama 52 percent to 41 percent.

Interestingly, 0bama is faring badly among every key voting demographic, except for voters aged 18 to 35, 47 percent of whom approve of 0bama's job performance. But even that is a historically low number, which is not a good sign for 0bama as he prepares to ramp up his 2012 campaign.

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:54 am

Even Palin will be able to beat him rolling on floor lau
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:59 am

I dont even listen to anything he says when he is on..I cant stand to hear his voice..
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
I dont even listen to anything he says when he is on..I cant stand to hear his voice..
I am so sick of this lying idiot
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:56 pm

lalala

I <3 President the honorable President

ETA: LOL, I forgot about the word filter giggle
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:17 pm

c/thru wrote:
lalala

I <3 President the honorable President

ETA: LOL, I forgot about the word filter giggle
there is nothing honorable about 0bama
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:59 pm

well...they better give me something better than Trump or Bachman ... coz I'll vote for him again
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:14 pm

c/thru wrote:
well...they better give me something better than Trump or Bachman ... coz I'll vote for him again
I'd vote for Palin over 0bama. I'd even vote for trump over him and I think trump would be a total waste, but he would do less damage. Mitt Romney is the guy we need in office now out of all of them.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:31 pm

*ahem*

GOP finds the honorable President hard to beat so far
March 27, 2011
By Robert Schroeder for
MarketWatch .com

U.S. unemployment is at 8.9 percent. A challenge to President Barack 0bama's
one-year-old health care law is likely on its way to the Supreme Court. And even
some Democrats are questioning the president's intervention in Libya.

And yet at this early stage of the 2012 race for the White House, every would-be
Republican challenger is lagging behind the honorable President in the polls --
despite below-50 percent job-approval ratings for the president.

As the 2012 campaign gets off the ground, the universally known the honorable President holds leads
over every Republican candidate, including a double-digit advantage over tea party star
Sarah Palin and roughly 5- and 6-point leads over Romney and Huckabee, according to the
latest averages from RealClearPolitics. In a Pew Research Center poll released Wednesday,
just 37 percent of registered voters said they'd pick a Republican in 2012.

LINK to full story and proof ...LOL
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:08 pm

c/thru wrote:
*ahem*

GOP finds the honorable President hard to beat so far
March 27, 2011
By Robert Schroeder for
MarketWatch .com

U.S. unemployment is at 8.9 percent. A challenge to President Barack 0bama's
one-year-old health care law is likely on its way to the Supreme Court. And even
some Democrats are questioning the president's intervention in Libya.

And yet at this early stage of the 2012 race for the White House, every would-be
Republican challenger is lagging behind the honorable President in the polls --
despite below-50 percent job-approval ratings for the president.

As the 2012 campaign gets off the ground, the universally known the honorable President holds leads
over every Republican candidate, including a double-digit advantage over tea party star
Sarah Palin and roughly 5- and 6-point leads over Romney and Huckabee, according to the
latest averages from RealClearPolitics. In a Pew Research Center poll released Wednesday,
just 37 percent of registered voters said they'd pick a Republican in 2012.

LINK to full story and proof ...LOL
they wouldn't put the real challengers forward yet. why give the democratic spin doctors a year and a half to drum up smear campaigns?
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:04 pm

I hereby challenge this OP
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:15 pm

President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low 2_09_05_11_9_26_36_5458685
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:28 pm

i thought he was anti gun
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:05 pm

KK wrote:
only when it suits him..
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
only when it suits him..
he's trying to bust down the cia, the military, gitmo and intelligence, guns, everything that got him his one and only win
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:19 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
only when it suits him..
he's trying to bust down the cia, the military, gitmo and intelligence, guns, everything that got him his one and only win
I never figured out Gitmo..
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
only when it suits him..
I never figured out Gitmo..
what it is or why he wanted to shut it down?
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:50 pm

it's been said many, many times .... the U.S. helped set (Osama/Usama) Bin Laden on his path to power

Operation Cyclone is often mentioned for supporting evidence .... Carter, Reagan, Bush Administrations did not handle matters very well ...

the President 0bama administration is doing a fine job of investigating the CIA, which has been on almost every President's hit list since it started .... the honorable President is not skeered
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:32 pm

c/thru wrote:
it's been said many, many times .... the U.S. helped set (Osama/Usama) Bin Laden on his path to power

Operation Cyclone is often mentioned for supporting evidence .... Carter, Reagan, Bush Administrations did not handle matters very well ...

the President 0bama administration is doing a fine job of investigating the CIA, which has been on almost every President's hit list since it started .... the honorable President is not skeered
without them and their methods, osama would still be alive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low   President 0bama’s approval rating hits a new low Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1