Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
c/thru

Number of posts : 3049

Random Stuff... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:43 pm

I made that last winter ...about 10 months ago
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:14 pm

a repost too then...

"...ah the slopes, I miss them, but my knees do not and are the cause of my left definitely, Andorra, when after avoiding a large group of tumbling Italians on a tricky traverse I shot off piste and thought, well no problem I will just nip through these trees and back on to the piste further down, and as I slalomed through the pines a small stream came upon me giving me a split second to stop or try to jump it, so being young and foolish then, I tried to make it hitting the opposite bank hard, one ski kicking off and the other staying on and tearing some more cartilage..." Jats takes a break from getting the car ready "...and as I lay on the bank in agony I saw that this little stream was like a mini ravine about 5' wide but 10' deep and with one slip I could be stuck there unable to get out, encased in the ice for centuries perhaps, and so slowly I inched my way back to safety, grumbling 'fucking Italians' as I limped back to the piste, the bar, and the brandy..." managing to get all the bikes to fit now, JATS gets ready for more adventures, and tales to tell

Random Stuff... - Page 20 Ouchh
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:04 pm

c/thru wrote:
I hosted a Snowboard trip earlier this year, it's still in the Colorado Rocks ! board, a few of us went and took a lesson ... it was OK, but I just don't like to go fast like that in practically my bare body ... it's does seem dangerous...too much so for the money, for sure
i used to be a pretty wild skier
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 20 Ski
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:51 pm

KK wrote:

looks like the 70's, by the jackets/boots... but neither of those guys look like it could be you...
one has not much hair and the other looks too short

I might try a Ski Lesson, as planned last year while feeling restless and now I think my daughter
is counting on the trip, but I doubt I will change my mind about picking up snowboarding or skiing
this late in my life

I can make awesome snow art though and the neighbors love it
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:01 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:

looks like the 70's, by the jackets/boots... but neither of those guys look like it could be you...
one has not much hair and the other looks too short

I might try a Ski Lesson, as planned last year while feeling restless and now I think my daughter
is counting on the trip, but I doubt I will change my mind about picking up snowboarding or skiing
this late in my life

I can make awesome snow art though and the neighbors love it
that's me on the lefy (looking at the picture and that would have been the mid 80's. 1986 i believe. it's strange because I am actually slightly taller than doug, That was also taken in your back yard. it was either Loveland or A Basin.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:06 pm

KK wrote:
that's me on the lefy (looking at the picture and that would have been the mid 80's. 1986 i believe. it's strange because I am actually slightly taller than doug, That was also taken in your back yard. it was either Loveland or A Basin.

both of those places are still doing good business
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 20 OFCOcomputer02HL
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:21 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:

both of those places are still doing good business
we went to them on the weekends when the other places were really jamed up. i remember at loveland we used to walk up to the crest of the mountain and ski the out of bounds areas. the ski patrol never used to bother you unless there was the threat of avalanche
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 20 Globwarmsmiley-vi-1
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:15 pm

I went to an indoor water park in South Jersey this weekend with some friends.

Outside temps were in the mid to high 20's, inside temps...85! And the water was warm, warm, warm.

They had this water slide that was at least 15 ft in diameter, the raft sat 4 adults...scary as shite....it started in the inside of the building, then the loops (3), were all outside. The first turn was pitch black, then small twinkling lights, then pitch black again, until you saw the opening...it then spewed into a lazy river. We went through it about 5 times! It was great!

It also had a wave pool for surfing...LMAO, I wiped out several times!

We are definitely making this a yearly winter thing!

Last edited by Angelica on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Angelica wrote:

Outside temps were in the mid to high 20's, inside temps...85! And the water was warm, warm, warm.

They had this water slide that was at least 15 ft in diameter, the raft sat 4 adults...it started in the inside of the building, then the loops were all outside. The first turn was pitched black, then small twinkling lights, then pitch black again, until you saw the opening...it then spewed into a lazy river. We went through it about 5 times! It was great!

that sounds wonderful..
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Angelica wrote:

They had this water slide that was at least 15 ft in diameter, the raft sat 4 adults...scary as shite....it started in the inside of the building, then the loops (3), were all outside. The first turn was pitch black, then small twinkling lights, then pitch black again, until you saw the opening...it then spewed into a lazy river. We went through it about 5 times! It was great!

what fun.... we have several, but no indoor ones ... what a great idea
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:52 pm

I am very jealous Angelica, where all we have done is play games in the snow, and play more games then...

Jats finishes dipping into others addictions now, for now "...yes the boys are looking forward to their new X-Box Kinect where apparently the order has been placed with Santa now, and then, as my son reminded me as I predicted it would be so a number of years ago, the ability to communicate with the xbox without a controller will begin, you being the controller then, and as they know now having marvelled at the trilogy, one step closer to the Matrix then, not that this knowledge will stop them plugging in, for now they want to more so, as they too think naturally they will be Neo, and not the other schmucks..." pausing now to stoke up the fire "...-8 outside here now, brrrr! Which must be the coldest I can recall here since my memory records began..." he comments, not deviating necessarily as Jats settles down for some more distractions to what's going on outside his cocoon turning the American Football on, letting the games commence again then

Random Stuff... - Page 20 Db_rocha1
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Angelica wrote:

Hey, where is this?
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:57 am

I love this smiley..someone went to a lot of trouble to make to insult someone..Random Stuff... - Page 20 KINDA-STUPID rolling on floor lau
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:20 pm

KK wrote:
Angelica wrote:

Hey, where is this?

Mount Laurel, exit 4 on the NJ Turnpike. There are two parks within 10 miles of each other...Coco Keys; has more indoor space and more attractions, also a super large hot-tub, and Sahara Sam's; this is the one with the wave pool & big water slides (less expensive...google for discounts). Both places had plenty of guests...but not crowded!

I suggested to my friends we should chip in and open one in Bergen County, near NYC, we would make a mint in the wintertime! A sante'
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:39 pm

[/quote]

Hey, where is this? [/quote]

Mount Laurel, exit 4 on the NJ Turnpike. There are two parks within 10 miles of each other...Coco Keys; has more indoor space and more attractions, also a super large hot-tub, and Sahara Sam's; this is the one with the wave pool & big water slides (less expensive...google for discounts). Both places had plenty of guests...but not crowded!

I suggested to my friends we should chip in and open one in Bergen County, near NYC, we would make a mint in the wintertime! A sante' [/quote]

Thanks, I know the area pretty well. off rt 70 heading towards philly. we'll actually be down that way next week. I'll have to check it out. they are big business. 4 of them are being opened in Vegas. At leats one of them is going to be adult themed.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:30 am

a repost, Jats joining in the festivities then...

Quote :
I am thinking that all the 'A Christmas Carol' movies are really a marketing ploy by retailers and advertisers, to get people to spend, spend, spend. The message being, if you are a miserly scrooge you will spend an eternity dragging heavy chains around. So......... buy lots of stuff for your family at xmas time, to avoid this from happening!

"...ah but we have never had it so good..." as Jats ponders on where we will be in another 200 years then before getting ready to buy some, and then spread some Christmas good will as it has all crept up on him now with only days to go

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:01 am

"...One for Edel maybe...who would be Matt Lucas's neighbours hey..."

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:55 pm

i think you're talking to yourself
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:23 am

("...the stream on population was very informative..." mentioned the goblin, adding one detraction though, noting "...it doesn't go into birthrates where the healthy/wealthy were often in an unsustainable situation of over-ageing now...", in fact, japan's overall population was actually starting to decrease at this point, since it was both fairly xenophobic, and since few dared have children where things were likely to grow more difficult, adding "...society has used social constraint as a contraceptive, preferring to use immigration as a stopgap solution to replace the population shortfall but those immigrants only come were there is an incentive to, but it's an "if" that can change overnight if their incentive dries up...")
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:06 am

Cool graph though you have to admit, a repost...

Quote :

Before we get back to the topic at issue I just want to present my opinion on the posting style of, what are their names, rats and fleas. It's completely silly. It's so precious, so affected. It reeks of insincerety and pretentiousness. I personally think it's very juvenile.

Jats laughs into his morning tea looking at the tell tale view count here now, watching again as they fall into the trap of their own making "...for what can be more juvenile than name calling and ignoring..." he mumbles thinking back to school yard games remembering the giving and receiving of such things "...and pretentious, moi, an accusation from an avatar who when challenged with show us what you have got then, comes up with this...yes probably best you disengage then, for here is a place too dangerous for the likes of you it seems..." as Jats wonders what screams from childhood haunts this next one then "...for some one listens, they always do, and believe it or not, they are more important than you, to me and to their self maybe..."

Random Stuff... - Page 20 Hannibal-lecter-hopkinsopt
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:21 am

"...all done here, things defrosting, a few things to be wrapped..." Jats pours a glass of red "...a merry Christmas to you all, may your God go with you and all that...Bah Humbug..."

Random Stuff... - Page 20 Xmascam
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Quote :

Before we get back to the topic at issue I just want to present my opinion on the posting style of, what are their names, rats and fleas. It's completely silly. It's so precious, so affected. It reeks of insincerety and pretentiousness. I personally think it's very juvenile.

Isn't this the "Random Stuff" thread...with random stuff kind of topics...soo, what topic are we supposed to be getting back to? idunno

Just askin'.....

Last edited by Angelica on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Quote :

"...MYAHAHAHA, and I probably was too, mind you, at my age I wouldn't mind becoming juvenile again, since it sure beats senile now..." went the goblin who didn't remember which forum that came from anyway, adding "...besides, writing style is like a personal attribute, so one soon gets the level of the poster who makes that kind of comment, me I'd prefer to argue content myself..."

Random Stuff... - Page 20 YAKUSHIMA_MONKEY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 20 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next