Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

the last person the person here wins

Go down 
+12
Angelica
Lady Snipe Dragon
Giada
BMG
Admin
Jats
Madison
angello
Joebert
KK
c/thru
fleamailman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

the last person the person here wins - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:24 pm

repost from elsewhere, goblin doing the welcome then

"...goodie, you know where I am if you want to share with me, but I won't correct you one bit, promise, ah no..." replied the goblin who felt that sound advice was a sorry substitute to hard earned experience here, adding "...besides, suppose I was that perfect writer then, where if I correct you, you would become perfect by it too, then what, well before long I would have run out of things to read on forumland because everyone else would have by then turned into agent smiths of this perfection here, so no, the idea is just for me to offer you that sense of audience, where you slowly figure out what writing is for yourself...", perhaps the goblin was weary of all this the midas touch of perfection then

the last person the person here wins - Page 33 1EvenAgentSmithGetsTheBluesWebSharpenedFinal-1
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:52 pm

C9peaceGrin
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:41 am

repost from elsewhere

"...drinking is just an acceptably slow form of suicide where one drowns oneself in drink in some need of escape here, only to be washed back a wreck afterwards to a dailylife that one just grows to hate steadily more by it..." mentioned the goblin quite wise of alcoholism in others by now, adding "...no, occasionally I'll drink a glass of white wine myself, but I've seen enough people around me knowingly drink themselves to death like that, and yet, on the other hand, it does takes guts to face the diminished returns of an old age in sobriety, yet my attitude is that this life is actually mine to discard, or it's just a prison that keeps me here...", simply the goblin was pointing out that having a good innings is most commendable but that clinging to an innings at any cost was a prison of one's own making that was best avoided

the last person the person here wins - Page 33 Old20Age
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:10 pm

i'm still standing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Blurts : smilies will inherit the earth
Hobbies : code
Humor : binding
Super Powers : early spambot detection Number of posts : 177
pennies : 10000095
Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:38 pm

I win !!!! giggle

hahaha...but some of you will always be winners in my heart !!!!

I'm sorry I just kinda slipped away, but I did mention it was pending ...

I am happy with my new projects and closing Cloud 9 is about a year overdue !!

Thank you so much and GOOD LUCK always !!! ... please allow a special Thanks to:

KK
Giada
BMG
FleaMM
Jats
LadySnipeDragon
Joebert
Angelica
Edelweiss
SilversunPickup
Drok
Tango
Albertboy
Wallstone
Jasmine
alivegenie's
ovadose

Love, c/thru
A sante'

typow typow typow

blobubble
Back to top Go down
http://cloud9.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33