Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

Random Stuff... - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:10 am

repost from elsewhere

"...ah now, the best books are those which you are part of..." replied the goblin, adding "...where forumland becomes our book perhaps, somewhere where those readers step out of their docility replying directly to you now, ah but you don't believe me now, though you will do if you keep posting here, perhaps it's something like forum/venue, thread/stage, and you/act then...", simply, the goblin was pointing out that on forumland the gap between these authors and their works had all but gone now, and with that the goblin just smiled, saying "...welcome to this forumland then, where if you want to become a writer proper, then I can't help you, but if you just want to write within your post, then I am more than willing to swim along with you now..."

Random Stuff... - Page 29 Mermaid_stare-992x530
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Joebert wrote:
Gee all that just as you wake up? I just worry about my coffee.

...exactly Flea and Joebert for me now it's tea...hang on someone at the door...

"...can I convert you to atheism..." Jats asks opening the door, the man, and the boy standing behind him on the path both laugh "..no, no..." they reply "...well my answers the same then..." Jats smiles closing the door "...that's twice this month...the god botherers are stepping up the recruitment drive in these troubled times, or perhaps its just another one of those annoyances of being in at this time, like daytime tv..." Jats wipes the dirt from his face just in from covering himself in shit in a new way for a change "...oh by the way we are in a double dip recession here, no one has said so yet, so I'll be the first, or maybe I will just start the rumour then, watch it go round like some of my gifs, clips, and little sayings do, which to be fair I stole most of anyway, chameleons can't be trusted you know, still, we have the Olympics to look forward to hey..." worryingly that all sounded far to familiar to Jats as he continued his diary of a nobody, that no-one would read in printed form of course, and so headed to the fridge for a beer while the chameleon finds an appropriate picture from appropriately another dead blog now

Random Stuff... - Page 29 Hitchhikersguidedvd250a
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Joebert wrote:
Gee all that just as you wake up? I just worry about my coffee.
i check to make sure i'm still alive
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Quote :
hey jats,

it's been a little quiet here lately. here's another place you might want to check out if you're bored

http://www.cindysbeentrippin.com/

"...yes the ship quickly becomes becalmed when the captain is no longer at the helm of any forum it seems, and thanks for the link, not that I will use it, one of those 'karma' sites I see, which is used to keep the trolls in check when it's not being used ironically en masse as a weapon. No not my kind of karma, just old fashioned I s'pose where I like my karma to work both ways..." and Jats gets back to his invoicing, firing one off now to the nice chap who fixes his truck for him "...what goes around comes around in forum-land you see, for whatever personas you choose ends up the same in the end then, tho I will post the link for those that wish to, perhaps Flea, although I suspect he will be coveting the picture you see now, even though you are not supposed to..."

Random Stuff... - Page 29 Whoami
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:46 pm

true trolls don't care about karma
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:58 pm

it is often better to give than receieve...a repost then...

Jats whiles away the hours with Glastonbury in the back ground, the fire on here, warm as toast, but that's another post "...I have an helicopter now, two in fact, a red one and a yellow one, and I know full well I am now destined to months of being chief mechanic and test pilot until the novelty has worn off, still they are marvellous fun, yes Happy Birthday boys, you will love these..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgD-OmZl2jQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29