Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apart It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apart It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot. Empty
PostSubject: Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apart It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot.   Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apart It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apartBy Emma Kemp,
It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot.

A new stamp officially released by New Zealand Post and sold in the South Pacific island nation of Niue will mark the couple's wedding on 29 April.

The commemorative stamp, launched last week, is actually a double stamp - with the prince on one, his bride on the other and a perforated line down the middle.

Effectively, Wills and Kate can be torn apart.

The second-in-line to the throne is also worth NZ$1 (76 cents) more than his bride - with Kate's side worth $2.40 ($1.84), and her husband-to-be $3.40 ($2.60).

Together the Royal Wedding stamps are worth NZ$5.80 ($4.44).

It is predicted the unusual stamp will soon become a collectors' item.

Editor of Gibbons Stamp Monthly, Hugh Jefferies, has labeled the stamp "embarrassing," saying it had not been designed well.

[Related: Wrong prince pictured on royal wedding mug]

He said Buckingham Palace would surely have had to approve the design, but suggested they would not have been shown the perforation down the middle.

"Whoever designed this will have egg on their face and someone's head will roll," Mr Jefferies said.

"I'm sure they didn't mean to ominously suggest the couple could be easily separated, it's just a very bizarre design.

"They are a lovely looking couple and the stamps stand alone well, it's just unfortunate the separation line is between them."

This is not the first Royal Wedding-related gaffe NZ Post has made, after an embarrassing mistake forced it to recall more than 2,000 Royal Wedding stamp collection packs in March.

The presentation text on the packs included the wrong birth date for the Prince – stating it as 21 May, 1982, instead of the correct date, 21 June.

A spokesman from NZ Post said the error was not picked up during the checking process and that it is regrettable and embarrassing.

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apart It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apart It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot.   Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apart It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:41 pm

well at least this wedding is off to a good, non embarrasing start Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apart It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot.   Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apart It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:00 pm

LOL.... Jats !! can you pick me up a few of those ?
I bet they go way up in value some day
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apart It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot.   Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apart It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:45 pm

c/thru wrote:
LOL.... Jats !! can you pick me up a few of those ?
I bet they go way up in value some day
the day she dumps williams ass becuse she found him banging some country bumpkin like his father they will be worth a fortune
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apart It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot.   Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apart It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stamp gaffe tears Kate and William apart It may come as a shock, but Kate Middleton and Prince William have 'split' less than one month before they are due to tie the knot.
Page 1 of 1