Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Jats

Number of posts : 476

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:29 pm

"...never mind just dip in when you are bored, you may even have had a mention or two..." says JATS back from holiday now sipping his wine by the fire, a couple of logs thrown on to get rid of the last of the wind chill "...a perfect end to a perfect British summer then, where we have coped with everything thrown at us by the Welsh mountains, even conquering one, after a hearty climbers breakfast of bacon and eggs of course, but it wasn't then that I felt old, it was when I was standing on the ledge of 'elephant rock' looking down at the water below preparing to jump, having climbed an extra ten feet than they had jumped from of course, which seemed much higher than in the past, even though it was not, and as I plunged into the cold crystal clear depths it felt good to be back into the deep stillness, the cold only felt as I came back to the surface as we made memories not easily forgotten..."

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Jump_off_cliff

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:49 pm

c/thru wrote:
Oh, I'll never catch up with this thread now !!!!

what are you complaining about. I haven't been able to follow it from the first post

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Quote :
what are you complaining about. I haven't been able to follow it from the first post

"... that's reassuring then..." smiles Jats, but yawning too, the exertions of the past week catching up with him now, yet reluctant to just leaving it at a quip, or just a line or two with no picture too, for every one is predictable eventually...a repost then

Quote :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random

"...special, yes, not really a race, more a test, of ones self, to slow down then, and think about what one wants from this internet 'self', a hundred, a thousand, millions of posts, of being one dimensional, or pure randomness, as the winner of this race, is the one who finishes last then, in any thread..."

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Nightriderunder
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:04 am

i'm often content to leave it at one word
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:57 am

("...good posts..." went the goblin now, adding "...anything which brings thoughts to my mind gets a thumbs up with me, I guess I am here to read your posts then...")

repost from elsewhere

"...ah now, I do both, I wing a reply in brackets first and then polish it into something better later..." replied the goblin knowing that something worth reading twice was worth writing twice, adding "...truth is that forums are slowly becoming somewhere to read the posters now, that's why I know too, that if my persona becomes known on forumland, then my readership, which doubles as my feeding pool too, will grow with it, and yet each reader is not some docile book-reader but an active poster in his or her own right now, all this becoming modern day correspondence perhaps, where books, for their lack of this interaction, are like watching films where this is far more like the theater here, ok yes, punch a judy perhaps, but still "live" so to speak, and such fun too..."

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Punch
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:16 am

I don't remember Judy .... I know Barney though and teletubbies
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:59 pm

and I relish every one that buzzes towards me KK like a symphony, and lovely pic that Flea, stealing it for later and having been dealing with the like just lately...

"...its the not knowing that's the worst part, anticipating that revelation always waiting for, but never coming, only revealing upon the confrontation that the silence is igniting as I verbosely cry then for concise clarification yet only as a more courteous response to this situation even if only as a thank you then for the times when it obviously was to your liking regardless as to what your mind is now making up as excuses for your behaving so cruel as I have never have been, intentionally, or mistakenly, and so regardless as to any explanation it matters not as I escape this web that you are making..."

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Rejection
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:24 pm

"...how one slays ones own back with ones past..." went the goblin relating to that post, where those things one couldn't ask, and those words one couldn't utter were left unsaid because the relationship by then had already ended, adding "...at times I could hate love..."

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Alone

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:32 pm

"... how that response makes me smile so, I have missed my laptop, this Avatar life where real life just stumbles on..." Jats laughs and puts the kettle on...
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:40 am

("...well I notice that I posted the wrong one yet again..." mentioned the goblin mending it to this then, adding "...actually I not quite sure where my dyslexia ends and my absent mindedness starts...")

repost from elsewhere, a writer's site

"...just that the internet is this great leveler then..." mused the goblin now, not really wishing to hijack the thread here, but even so, he noted that anyone of any age, facing any hardship, or deprivation too, could post on in defiance of it then, so he simply repeated something, saying "...oh yes, in dailylife one is whatever, ah but not here then, not now either, ah no, for here on this forumland one is what one makes of oneself, and if I ever wanted to give a writer some gift it would be this simple understanding then, that "as in books, so on threads too, same pact with the muse and same journey to self too"..."

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Chatzz_o

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:55 pm

will look at that later, meanwhile I promised to give Edel one...

"...well then I will oblige with a reply then..." chuckles Jats, the football over now, the joys of P2P dictating his well deserved lazy day "...well of course there is the book and the manual to instruct to inspire, but we are visual creatures that absorb and mimic as we go our way or play thinking now of how it was interesting how quickly it became 'our rope-swing' on holiday, or 'our canoe', despite the borrowed status of the two, or then again they could just be copying as I chatted to the neighbours then in the little tented camp that looked so picturesque as we looked down at the endless little plumes of smoke of the camp fires trickling up to the sunset from our vantage point atop of the mountain, yet funny how this simple task of making fire eluded some we noticed ..."

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Bossou_chimpanzee_stone-tool_use
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:12 am

fleamailman wrote:
("...good posts..." went the goblin now, adding "...anything which brings thoughts to my mind gets a thumbs up with me, I guess I am here to read your posts then...")

repost from elsewhere

"...ah now, I do both, I wing a reply in brackets first and then polish it into something better later..." replied the goblin knowing that something worth reading twice was worth writing twice, adding "...truth is that forums are slowly becoming somewhere to read the posters now, that's why I know too, that if my persona becomes known on forumland, then my readership, which doubles as my feeding pool too, will grow with it, and yet each reader is not some docile book-reader but an active poster in his or her own right now, all this becoming modern day correspondence perhaps, where books, for their lack of this interaction, are like watching films where this is far more like the theater here, ok yes, punch a judy perhaps, but still "live" so to speak, and such fun too..."

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Punch

most of mine are easy reading
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 am

fleamailman wrote:
("...well I notice that I posted the wrong one yet again..." mentioned the goblin mending it to this then, adding "...actually I not quite sure where my dyslexia ends and my absent mindedness starts...")

<snip>

LOL... I think one of you has dyslexia and the other is absent minded ... consult among yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:04 pm

"...I had almost forgotten to reply..." quips Jats "...though here I am now, taking the time, and it pays to knows ones faults, ones limitations as one gets older, of course not forgetting the best of you that hopefully makes up for it, though finding someone to show them all too, and who loves you still, now that is hard to find..." as Jats goes off to look for his car keys once again

Random Stuff... - Page 7 38e6b_funny-pictures-cat-steals-keys
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:49 am

Madison wrote:
fleamailman wrote:

<snip>

LOL... I think one of you has dyslexia and the other is absent minded ... consult among yourselves.

I know I have a touch of dylexia, my wife will say turn right and I turn left, she says turn left and I turn right. I told her to start pointing and it works a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:13 am

a repost...

Quote :
P.S A man who doesn't mind taking directions from a woman is rare. Most think that there is one technique that will suit every single woman on the planet! And some are genuinely offended and defensive if a woman does try and give them directions. The word wanker comes to mind when I think of guys like that!

"...well then..." ponders Jats while enjoying lunch at home "...I am an unusual man, rare indeed, without question, still no artificial aids for me, preferring as ever to head north or south, or east or west, and the signs are there for the rest, that's what they are there for, and then, when I get close, near enough, I pull over, slide down my window, turn down the radio, and ask kindly for directions please, a little help, a few gentle words pointing fingers and a smile, to my final destination. It never fails, and I guess it is one technique, it just depends on choosing to ask the right person, older women are usually best..."

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Clitoraltruth420
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:51 am

("...loved that car key's post JATS..." went the goblin)

Quote :
I know I have a touch of dylexia, my wife will say turn right and I turn left, she says turn left and I turn right. I told her to start pointing and it works a lot better.

"...reminds me of american tourists asking the swiss police for directions again..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...oh no, the police are very polite and helpful, only that regardless of whichever destination one actually asks for they invariably get sent to mcdonalds..."

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Michelangelo

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:20 am

("...thanks for making me think this then..." went the goblin)

“...it's funny...” started the goblin now, continuing “...in visiting somewhere new I always like seeing if I can orientate myself without falling back on some roadmap...” in fact, the goblin was thinking upon his life now, where there too, he wanted to know if he could reach journey's end by himself, saying “...now if I followed the good book, sure I'd get to that final destination with flying colors perhaps, like some saint even, but then what would I actually know about myself beyond my ability to blindly follow street directions here, so no, at each crossroads in my life it has to be my own decision reached at from my own reasoning, for the results show me to myself do they not...”

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Lucid-dreaming-blog1
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Joebert wrote:
Madison wrote:
fleamailman wrote:

<snip>

I continue straight no matter what she says
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:48 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Ha, hat! Why are you only reading? You are a writer, write something!

"...various reasons then, perhaps because there is an undercurrent and conviction across forumland of three doubts, being "that if one is neither qualified nor recognized as a writer, then by default one is just some self opinionated reader", coupled with another "that books are the only way that writers can really excel and become known", and lastly, "that in the absence of editors and publishers, posting is not publishing, nor even writing for that matter"...." ventured the goblin, adding "...ah, but sorry, nothing comes between my own anonymity and this forumland here, simply the hitcount cuts through all their conjecture now, for if you have read this, then their services are not needed, for we are read here..."

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Picture7-1
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:03 pm

exactly !!!

I mean, even Paris Hilton gets anything she says or does published for posterity & prosperity
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:45 pm

fleamailman wrote:
repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Ha, hat! Why are you only reading? You are a writer, write something!

"...various reasons then, perhaps because there is an undercurrent and conviction across forumland of three doubts, being "that if one is neither qualified nor recognized as a writer, then by default one is just some self opinionated reader", coupled with another "that books are the only way that writers can really excel and become known", and lastly, "that in the absence of editors and publishers, posting is not publishing, nor even writing for that matter"...." ventured the goblin, adding "...ah, but sorry, nothing comes between my own anonymity and this forumland here, simply the hitcount cuts through all their conjecture now, for if you have read this, then their services are not needed, for we are read here..."

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Picture7-1

you need to tweet or twit or what ever it's called
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:52 am

"...exactly..." echoes Jats and reposts a post that he posted here, with a different picture as obviously Jordan is unknown in the US then...

"... me subtle..." laughs the chameleon "...I'm as subtle as a brick, the subtlety is in changing constantly, that's the trick..." as he watches the flames in his fire dance and contort, a breathing living thing and Jats responds by continually endlessly feeding it, it seems "...for one needs to adapt to ones audience don't you think, this arrogance of writers who talk down to their public their message lost in a plethora of obtuse self indulgent prose outshone by the nobodies who are somebodies now and couldn't write for shit without their team of editors behind it, so, for me it does not matter to be a master of words, you just have to get somebody to read it, to be somebody first..." as he feeds the fire again

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Xin_02080127110624475138
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:38 am

look what her Lawyers wrote for her just last week :

"it's not my purse"
"I thought it was just a stick of gum"

all that for only $450.oo an hour
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:17 pm

...I'm sure justice will prevail then, a repost...

Jats rubs his weary hands into life drinking his morning Tea ready to type now and then face the day "...yes re-edited and tweaked I brought that earlier post back to life, more pleased with it now, as for the message contained well that is subjective, as is your view on Iggy Pop, who from Interviews I saw fairly recently seems happy enough with his face and his lot on his rambling Montana Ranch..." second cuppa down Jats feels almost human now helped by a couple of paracetamol for that nagging toothache "...and I am sure he will dance on to his death less concerned than most, clearly being able to afford the Botox if he wanted, though he has had nice teeth put in..." shampooed, deodorized, florided, moisturised and sun screened, his morning drugs taken now, Jats puts on his shorts and heads for the door to get more wrinkles, but not before adding "...for this narcissism and war on drugs is still a costly business..."

Random Stuff... - Page 7 Cocaine
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Ha !!! next life ... check out what it's like to try to be pretty girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 7 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next