Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
KK

Number of posts : 8316

Random Stuff... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Jats wrote:
and the chameleon notices another one ripe for the posting "...though theres certainly one thing you wont be doing anymore...radicals eh you gotta love em...I am Jats and I endorse this message..."

I wonder how she would feel if she knew i was masturbating to her right now C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:01 pm

"...ah KK you have cheered me up there..." still laughing now "...I have missed your annoying bluntness so, and perhaps maybe playing cupid here, but here is a repost to a remarkable woman who has her own chainsaw, writes like a dream, but unfortunately for me is in the wilds of Alaska building her own homestead otherwise I would propose in an instant, and I have been trying to get her onto another forum whereas I should have introduced her here..." and he goes off to invite her now

sipping a late night tea in front of the fire Jats is laughing so "...a man after my own heart then 'watch and not talk so much', priceless..." Jats laughs again "...well you have learned to talk a good game then for I was unconcerned, but then you have not posted the usual pictures that make me cringe so, that I often see posted before me, for in a day and age where even I can learn to cook, then surely its easy enough to look up 'chainsaw' on YouTube too, even knowing how to strip my girls when they are poorly now too, and hey presto, like no one knew that I was totally unqualified for 3 years either, you can fool them now too..."

Random Stuff... - Page 10 Griller1
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Jats wrote:
"...ah KK you have cheered me up there..." still laughing now "...I have missed your annoying bluntness so, and perhaps maybe playing cupid here, but here is a repost to a remarkable woman who has her own chainsaw, writes like a dream, but unfortunately for me is in the wilds of Alaska building her own homestead otherwise I would propose in an instant, and I have been trying to get her onto another forum whereas I should have introduced her here..." and he goes off to invite her now

sipping a late night tea in front of the fire Jats is laughing so "...a man after my own heart then 'watch and not talk so much', priceless..." Jats laughs again "...well you have learned to talk a good game then for I was unconcerned, but then you have not posted the usual pictures that make me cringe so, that I often see posted before me, for in a day and age where even I can learn to cook, then surely its easy enough to look up 'chainsaw' on YouTube too, even knowing how to strip my girls when they are poorly now too, and hey presto, like no one knew that I was totally unqualified for 3 years either, you can fool them now too..."

Random Stuff... - Page 10 Griller1

I feel as long as you are blunt people always know where you are coming from. btw, i really wasn't masturbating to her. I just figured that was the appropriate response to her goofy campaign C9smile
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:09 am

repost from elsewhere, someone linking his poems for judgment

the goblin guessed that xxxxxx was addressing him, replying "...but how does one actually feedback upon your poems then, where there is only "like" or "dislike" towards it..." showing at least that had read them, adding "...but in the end, doesn't it only have to please one person here, and that's the one who then has live with what he has written there...", and with that the goblin's mind went to colridges's poem kubla khan, saying "...loved that poem because he broke with the expected norm of the age here, so tell me now, are you, and how are you, going to break the expected norm, and with this in mind do you see why I can't advise you, livewriters just "post and be dammed" where others try to be so accepted in their correctness that they become mere clones of one another, where it's imperfections, and not perfections, that makes one individual..."

Random Stuff... - Page 10 Iwishtoliveunderthistree
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:57 pm

"...lovely post, though if it carries on like this what happens when everyone is live writing then..." never happen chuckles the chameleon wiping his brow

Random Stuff... - Page 10 Dead_desert_chameleon_by_PhatNinja

Last edited by Jats on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Quote :
"...lovely post, though if it carries on like this what happens when everyone is live writing then..." never happen cuckles the chameleon wiping his brow

"...early days, always early days it seems..." went the goblin, adding "...but I'll remain this stance that I have taken here...", and looking back at art, the goblin always seem to prefer those rebels rather than their conformists counterparts where the only thing he had in common with them is a sincerity towards what he did as "me to myself" here, saying "...truth is that I love those forums that have accepted me, where I feed off those forums that won't accept me, and where again, I have mostly forgotten those forums that have banned me, but all three types simply push me onwards now, does it matter where it leads, what equates I wonder..."

Random Stuff... - Page 10 L_1e58cf0a-a4f1-d474-eda7-7edca312749f
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:48 pm

talk amongst yourselves then, some of us have empires to overthrow...

"...lets take a leap of imagination starting just over ten years ago now before the last census was taken in the UK in 2001, when an email was doing the rounds telling everyone to put down 'Jedi Knight' in the religion box, and they did, in their thousands, 390,000 to be precise, even Canada got in the act with 21000, everyone thinking it was a jolly good jape, or seeing the empathy and similarities way back then. So, as the new census appears now, what an opportunity to do it again, even increasing the numbers until who knows when and what, we could even rule, being the majority, us Jedi Knights here taking over the dark side from our sofas..." Jats ponders in between staring out of the window in a zombie like trance "...for as no doubt when I see some words spread, pictures taken for wallpapers, gifs stolen and spread about, we can make an influnece bit by bit, as we become more well known by it, even if only to stem the flow of others who have already started thinking like this..." as Jats puts the kettle on now

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedi_census_phenomenon

Random Stuff... - Page 10 Darthvadersteapartybyno
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:38 am

("...what I don't understand is why they have to be so small minded there, what do they gain by losing their rapport by trying to get members to be all the same now..." mentioned the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Are run on sentences a necessary part of "livewriting"?

"...no, the only requirement of a livewriter is reposting posts as in polishing them, aka air/edit/backup perhaps, where the third person, the run on sentence, and the matching pictures are just long thoughtout indulgences on my part..." replied the goblin, who used the run on sentence not only to infuriate grammar nazis on writer's forums, and also as something to hide himself behind, explaining "...not much point in me being anonymous if ones writing traits then reveal the creature behind them..."

Random Stuff... - Page 10 6159358_ori
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 pm

"...you know what, I have been thinking..." Jats lies desperately trying to think of something now, just keep talking he thinks no one will notice, and adds some laughter and a smile as a distraction "...we know nothing of these people we avoid then..." remembering a recent post he read on how awkward some feel on meeting people, and recognising the behaviour in a woman in the playground who he has met before on a couple of occaisons, noticing her hair was red now and she had kept her figure, who hovered around behind him unsure whether to say hello or not, while he tended to his distractions, and so makes a mental note to put her out of her misery next time then "...only one way to find out isn't there..." as he checks to see if Season 4 of Dexter has finished downloading now looking for some entertainment in the meantime

Random Stuff... - Page 10 Dexterfanmadewallpaperd
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Banned again straight after this post for some reason, from the Happy Atheists forum, just after Flea was, another badge of honour then...

Quote :
It's y'all's forum. If you're okay with this sort of shitposting, I suppose I can be as well.

eta:  As much as I hate putting anyone on ignore, I've done so, in order to avoid this in the future.

"...I see..." laughs Jats "...although he had seen clearly from day one, from the...er....welcome... "...so is this where I put forward an opinion and am accused of trolling too, whereas the above is not classed as trolling, or the post before that, and the plethora of posts before that is not, even the ones I have highlighted for your attention? Yes Thump is right its y'all's forum indeed and clearly we are not doing enough polotiking and lobbying here, you know how it goes you complain about it all the time when it happens in your 'daily life' yet fall into the same traps yourself on forum-land. How about a ban for those who keep saying they are ignoring when clearly they are doing nothing of the sort and just using this tactic in their trolling armoury, another dig, another sleight, a casual well designed throw away remark, how about a ban for the next one of those, or is it just a case of 'no opinion tolerated except ours' here..." Jats shakes his head in mock puzzlement "...see we are not ok with this kind of shit posting, and invited others to up their game and when some can't, especially as others have, then they complain and urge for the ban instead...yet its hard to see the patterns when you are in the thick of things, hard to realise how you are being manipulated, all that testosterone flying around, and only in retrospect that you see the trolls within, they are usually the one accusing everyone of everything else, but we see it time and time again and its easier to recognise, as we do here now, though one or two will have seen it now too..." as the chameleon finds another site in readiness now for there are as many forums on the Internet as there are stars in the night sky "...see if you ban us then as you will, looking for an excuse now for me too, all you have said to the theists is yes we are Atheists but we are human too..." as Jats settles down to the football now, hoping it won't be another game ruined by a shit referee

Random Stuff... - Page 10 Smack+him+Dude
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:10 pm

("...that's not fair, why do I always get second place then..." joked the goblin about it, adding "..well, they're kids there, in fact we would probably have gotten a few more "swot the bot" posts out of it, even if it hadn't ended that is, but ones best posts usually come from where one is intellectually challenged, and for that one needs adults now...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Would the goblin like his own Forumland here ? This means that the goblin will create new threads depending on the subject and let the other members the choice to comment or not and go slower with the attachements.

"...ah no, forumland is an abstract term meaning the sum total of all the forums across the internet, whereas I am happy here liking this simplicity of posting to those "last post" threads whose mods and admins allow it..." replied the goblin now, adding "...for example, I trust you, so you, or anyone for that matter, can post here if and when you wish to, you can delete anything of mine that you don't like, call me when I sleep, and lock the thread when you've had enough booting me, nothing complicated then...", no, the goblin wrote that other post before for someone who wanted to become a writer proper, whereas livewriting is more like graffiti sprayed across forumland where none of those props are actually needed, one just posts and is known by ones posts alone

Random Stuff... - Page 10 Soldier_with_spray_can_banksy

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:18 pm

I am known for not responding in a timely manner giggle
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:49 am

A little short story as we are getting ready for winter then...

While still enjoying the delights of Autumn I can't help thinking of Winter around the corner, and of Winters past, and on one cold crisp morning I had taken the boys for a walk in the Forest and we came upon a lake, frozen, majestic and still. For a brief moment, before they tired of waving their sticks around fighting whatever foe they had created in their imaginations, and caught up with me, I stood alone, appreciating the beauty of the winter sun dancing through the trees and stretching out along the glistening surface like warm fingers clawing to liberate the water below.

I savoured that moment, that beauty, and sucked in the tranquillity sending my teeth on edge, but warming my soul, quickly, impatiently, as I knew the moment would soon be lost as already excited voices came nearer, each one echoing the others words with greater excitement, as they too saw the vista before them, with different eyes than mine. Prized sticks that had been scoured for with such earnest endeavour, until their envy of their brothers discovery had been satisfied, were now testing the edges, and then soon clattering across the surface as weakness was searched for further out. The shore was frantically scavenged for stone upon stone, that rained down on the impregnable barrier, until finally, by pooling their strength a log of substantial size was launched which broke the surface with a satisfying crack that replaced the determined faces with beaming smiles, and roars of triumph that echoed for miles around.

Only then did I see the figure appear from behind a clump of willows, a little further down the lake to our right, and I noticed the serious looking camera in hand, and the frown upon his face. It was clear to me that he too, had tried to capture the moment, but had failed, his winter scene shattered or the winter fowl had flown. “Did we ruin your moment?” I asked with a smile and a laugh, both without a hint of apology, although warm and friendly just the same, and in return, a stare, a grimace of a smile, but not a word, head stayed down, clearly annoyed yet still submissive, as he walked on by, to look for peace once more, perhaps I thought, as I watched him disappear sullenly down the lonely track, never to be found.

What would his snapshot of that moment remind him of I wonder? For me, it was best be quick, with little boys around, for soon it will melt away, be gone, and then off we went, new sticks to be found.

Random Stuff... - Page 10 Boysfrozenlake

Last edited by Jats on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:03 am

c/thru wrote:

but at least you are usually on topic
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:43 am

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

but at least you are usually on topic

"...thankfully then there is Random Stuff, where there are no rules, no petty jealousies, no grammar nazis, no sharp elbows, where you can post whatever you want, on topic or not, so, here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently, they're not fond of rules... you can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push things forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change things, are the ones who do..." and the chameleon steals some more "...for here the only rules are the limits of your imagination..."

Random Stuff... - Page 10 Imaginek

Last edited by Jats on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 pm

that was a nice winter story Jats .... the desire to take things apart must be innate with boys ....
or just a power thing... I guess you could say that about photographing or writing about things, maybe we're saying I have the power to recognize, categorize or explain

blah, blah...don't mind me, I'm also doing my PHI & PSY homework this morning
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:57 pm

(the goblin's day was made, saying "...once again, I was transcended into the scene JATS, I go through tons of junk posts elsewhere, but some posts stop the clock so to speak, that was one for me...")
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:01 am

"...why thank you, I think I am happy with it now..." as he edits it again yet in reality more happy having found a stray teabag next to the empty box in the cupboard now "...more the power to destroy I think c/thru, well with my little boys anyway, which brings me on nicely to the planned TrollFest then, yes indeed, Flea informing me of C9's origins surprisingly, though some would say we are in good company... I look forward to seeing the usual suspects then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 10 The-usual-suspects
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:54 pm

"....I was thinking of the modern day Socrates again when I saw this, but I will post it here then as it could be argued that its off topic, whereas here its just funny..."

Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:20 pm

That was funny, in a Monty Python sort of way. LoLevil
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:09 am

Ah the classics...yet at the time they were radical heretics and so I have to smile now when I see my boys, their latest fans, turn an earnest mock sword-fight into 'come here I'll bite your bloody legs off' then...

And the Jatsman swoops in with a contrary view then recalling a conversation with an old boss on a long car journey who I didn't know at the time was Jewish "...see I admire the Jews, I admire the foundation of Israel, for centuries, since the dawn of time it seems the Jews have been kicked around oppressed, kicked from pillar to post, forever trying to find a home, the timeless scapegoats, and then they eventually get Israel, and I am ignoring the politics involved in that here, and they say right fuck this, no more, we are now nuclear, armed and dangerous, and if the West or those fucking Aaarabs want to bring it on, come on then, no more turning the other cheek, its an eye for an eye now..." and this conversation went on in similar vein, two weeks later I was promoted again "...seems I was in then, until I too became another SPLITTER..."

Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:07 pm

lolFlag C9BeerCheer Gotta love it.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:20 am

"...all ready for Halloween I see...now there is a custom that has been accepted here and a regular slot now in our calendar as kids go trick or treating where we tell our kids to go up to strangers, to their houses even, asking for sweeties, and if those undertones are not bad enough there is also the emulation of extortion..." Jats shakes his head laughing "...no, I will have no part of it, though of course I love bonfire night where we celebrate the capture of Guy Fawkes and his lot for trying to overthrow a corrupt government, and simulate burning him to death on a giant bonfire all celebrating with plenty of fireworks going off, see now that's a much more acceptable tradition for us quaint English..."

Random Stuff... - Page 10 Wickerman_burns
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:48 pm

as a kid you get to load up on candy. it's great
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:59 pm

a repost then, although you have been getting far too much of me lately...

"...mentioning drink then, I will be the first to mention Christmas then, as they are so associated..." as Jats noticed the usual useless shit already finding its way on to the shelves here, for fucks sake "...and many of the weirder Christmas traditions we owe to the Icelanders it seems, who noticed during this season that the Reindeer's would go a little mad, discovering that it was due to them eating the Amanita muscaria Mushroom, the Fly Agaric, the bright red one with white spots, to which, unlike us, Reindeer's are immune to the deadly poison and rather enjoy the hallucinogenic properties it seems, and as it passes through their bodies the carcinogen's are eradicated, so by drinking the Reindeer's urine the Icelanders found that they could safely go on a Christmas 'trip' too, no doubt seeing men in red and white, and flying reindeer's and come to think of it, it probably explains Bjork too then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 10 Bjork-and-a-polar-bear
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:08 am

("...well I think we have the perfect ecopolitical background to match holloween this year, real scary too..." ventured the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

"...you're a rare gem kobold, I'll tell JATS you replied to him then, I love your style, you write well and have a sharp mind too, btw one isn't a livewriter because one posts pictures or uses third person, and certainly not because someone tells you to do this, it's simply that one observes ones posts where somewhere down the line one does a post and feels like redoing it, and that's probably the pivotal moment then, ones polishing of posts has begun..."

Random Stuff... - Page 10 Spraycan

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 10 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next