Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Fleamailman, care to explain this ?

Go down 
+2
Angelica
c/thru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Empty
PostSubject: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:21 am

Chicken Sweaters: Kindly Brits Knit for Needy Birds

AOL News
Dec. 1, 2010

In most places, a featherless chicken soon gets eaten. In England, it gets a sweater.

For the past several months, a small group of knitters in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire,
have been knitting sweaters for featherless hens rescued from British poultry farms.

The group has even staged two "knit-ins," in which members assemble at a local needlecraft store
and craft sweaters -- known in England as "jumpers" -- en masse.

"Everyone went mad for it and wanted to do it straight away," Leader said.

After printing out a chicken sweater pattern from the Internet, Leader hosted her first knit-in
over the summer, attracting more than a dozen volunteers.

Word got out about the ad hoc chicken haberdashery, and when she organized the second circle,
she had to turn people away.

Among the attendees was the group's lone male, who arrived with his own knitting machine
and set the women aflutter.

There are plans for future knit-ins -- what with the cold weather and holidays coming in --
and that leaves open the possibility of seeing chickens running around England wearing red and green jumpers.

"Maybe we can make little Santa hats for them," Leader said. "The possibilities are endless, aren't they."

"What's really lovely about a chicken jacket is it doesn't have to be perfect, because -- come on --
it's for a chicken."

it's all true !! Link to source

lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag lolFlag

Ok, I'm logging off for the evening...it ain't gonna get any better than that giggle
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:20 pm

LMAO...they should get in touch with these folks....

http://justin.tv/vasalini

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:25 am

errr...FleaMM, I read all your livewriting and stories ...
now you get yer hiney in here and read this funny stuff

slowWaveHi
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:06 am

("...rule of thumb, I am not going to know about a thread meant for me till four of five months later when I finally find it, so if you want me to answer something link it then..." said the goblin who would read it now)
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:07 pm

you are so right Flea.. there are so many new threads a day on this site, I am surprised you found this..
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:50 pm

the goblin thanked C/thru for showing him this, he knew he should hit that new posts button, and did, but then if he got called away before he had time to read all the replies, that was that, the next time it wouldn't show up as a new post, adding "...the pollen count down, I'm back on form now, it's going to mean more posts, promise, but the pace is very odd, some days nothing is moving on the "last post" front and I'm thinking forumland is dying, and then wham, three of four forums suddenly turn so active again that I can't keep up with the rapport...", simply his observations were as follows, many forums were losing members, many members were trying to become admins in their own right further diluting the memberbase, many members were posting less too, and yet the hitcount rise was reflecting a growth in following content, saying "...for example, one forum I'm on is absolutely dead, and I mean no new posts ever no one replies to me either, and yet each time I do a post there it's like fifty hits in a day and growing, yes it could be a computer glitch, or google search spiders, and admin says hello in a blue moon, yet I rarely post and never link it and yet on it grows..."

Fleamailman, care to explain this ? B007y4fk_640_360
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Fleamailman, care to explain this ? 2_26_04_11_2_09_15_49501785
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
you are so right Flea.. there are so many new threads a day on this site, I am surprised you found this..

nodYes yeah, what she said

as for the rest, apparently, Forumns have become "old school" ...which is fine with me, I like my slower places to visit ... I am no longer a forumn junkie to the degree I was a few years ago, I went and got me my life back together, yes, I did.

I have so many fun activities, plans and ideas I wanna explore !!! I really don't have time to read and respond to 5000 faceless friends or an army of tweeps

I'd rather have a small group interested in sharing whatever comes along in their life for a long term association

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:43 pm

"...I suppose that if one becomes a forum addict, then it's gone too far in that direction..." agreed the goblin, adding "...mind you, if one isn't writing at all, then the other extreme can also occur, that is perhaps of one of not knowing who one is inside for being drowned in constant dailylife, so my three goals don't change, I'm still out to get a writer's way with words, an illustrator's eye and an internet self, where my dailylife is not ignored so much as it is reflected upon...", in fact, the goblin would be the first one to stop posting here if it was just posting for posting's sake

Fleamailman, care to explain this ? ElHortelano-JosC3A9AlfonsoMorera28Spanishpainter2Cb195429OsaMayor

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:39 pm

exactly what do we consider and addict? 50,000 posts a year? idunno
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:40 am

Madison wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:

nodYes yeah, what she said

as for the rest, apparently, Forumns have become "old school" ...which is fine with me, I like my slower places to visit ... I am no longer a forumn junkie to the degree I was a few years ago, I went and got me my life back together, yes, I did.

I have so many fun activities, plans and ideas I wanna explore !!! I really don't have time to read and respond to 5000 faceless friends or an army of tweeps

I'd rather have a small group interested in sharing whatever comes along in their life for a long term association

I am GLAD you got your shut together..I have some but have more to go.. innocent
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:

I am GLAD you got your shut together..I have some but have more to go.. innocent

I'm not sure if my statement comes across just right ... because I would like to do all the things I am doing
but still have a little more time for posting here and on a few other forumns I like

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:03 am

("...whereas I don't have time to post, or more to the point it always seems that somewhere slips through the net, only to find myself feeling guilty then..." went the goblin who would post back in a moment)
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:50 pm

fleamailman wrote:
("...whereas I don't have time to post, or more to the point it always seems that somewhere slips through the net, only to find myself feeling guilty then..." went the goblin who would post back in a moment)
did you just restate what she just said only in jibberish? giggle
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:49 am

("...no, jibberish is my forty, where the real problem is that I would like to be everywhere and always too, but where I am fast learning that the internet is vaster than I imangined..." replied the goblin who, even with reposting, couldn't catch up with those who probably weren't reading his posts anyway)

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri May 06, 2011 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:49 pm

fleamailman wrote:
("...no, jibberish is my forty, where the real problem is that I would like to be everywhere and always too, but where I am fast learning that the internet is vaster than I imangined..." replied the goblin who, even with reposting, could catch up with those who probably weren't reading his posts anyway)
don't worry about it. I'm used to reading stuff that doesn't make any sense. I argu with liberals all day giggle e
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:54 pm

KK wrote:
fleamailman wrote:

yeah, I caught that bluenana

fleamailman wrote:
("...no, jibberish is my forty, where the real problem is that I would like to be everywhere and always too, but where I am fast learning that the internet is vaster than I imangined..." replied the goblin who, even with reposting, couldn't catch up with those who probably weren't reading his posts anyway)

have you tried reposting salutations and gratitudes in advance ?
maybe just right off the bat, whenever you enter a new forum just Thank everyone for not really appreciating your contributions and announce that you will humbly accept the ban hammer

urOK

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:52 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
fleamailman wrote:

yeah, I caught that bluenana

fleamailman wrote:

have you tried reposting salutations and gratitudes in advance ?
maybe just right off the bat, whenever you enter a new forum just Thank everyone for not really appreciating your contributions and announce that you will humbly accept the ban hammer

urOK

i speak fluent gibberish
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Quote :
Quote :
"...no, jibberish is my forty, where the real problem is that I would like to be everywhere and always too, but where I am fast learning that this internet is somewhat vaster than I had imagined..." replied the goblin who, even with reposting now, couldn't quite catch up with those who probably weren't reading his posts anyway
have you tried reposting salutations and gratitudes in advance? maybe just right off the bat, whenever you enter a new forum just Thank everyone for not really appreciating your contributions and announce that you will humbly accept the ban hammer

"...yes, but that would just quicken the pace of my having to find more writer's forums, whereas this way I can enjoy the delusion right until the chop, that is pleading my case to no avail with gallant imaginative texts and matching pictures too..." replied the goblin knowing someone had to do it

Fleamailman, care to explain this ? JFlqy
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:09 pm

fleamailman wrote:

"...yes, but that would just quicken the pace of my having to find more writer's forums, whereas this way I can enjoy the delusion right until the chop, that is pleading my case to no avail with gallant imaginative texts and matching pictures too..." replied the goblin knowing someone had to do it

cheesy cheesy cheesy point taken....I see more of the method to your madness now...

hug a mother tomorrow, OK dear ?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:35 pm

c/thru wrote:
fleamailman wrote:

cheesy cheesy cheesy point taken....I see more of the method to your madness now...

this will be the first year motherless for me
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:34 am

Quote :
Quote :

"...me too..." went the goblin, adding "...but not the first year of it now, not that I'm keep score either, just that the balance of those remaining changes my mindset, where I am very touched by dreaming of those passed on now, it's almost as if the dream becomes a communication, where recently too, a smiling healthy middle aged man walked in front of a doorwall of death in my dream, and then he made a remark, nothing too deep though, something "well, it's like this then", and, apart from somehow knowing that he was passed on, nothing in his countenance betrayed it, just the odd feeling was that I seemed to know the person I couldn't recognize here, that's all..."

Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Impasse
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:21 pm

fleamailman wrote:

Quote :
Quote :

"...me too..." went the goblin, adding "...but not the first year of it now, not that I'm keep score either, just that the balance of those remaining changes my mindset, where I am very touched by dreaming of those passed on now, it's almost as if the dream becomes a communication, where recently too, a smiling healthy middle aged man walked in front of a doorwall of death in my dream, and then he made a remark, nothing too deep though, something "well, it's like this then", and, apart from somehow knowing that he was passed on, nothing in his countenance betrayed it, just the odd feeling was that I seemed to know the person I couldn't recognize here, that's all..."

Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Impasse
i was down cleaning out her house today
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:25 pm

groupyhug groupyhug groupyhug groupyhug groupyhug
groupyhug groupyhug groupyhug groupyhug groupyhug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleamailman, care to explain this ?   Fleamailman, care to explain this ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleamailman, care to explain this ?
Page 1 of 1