Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
c/thru

Number of posts : 3049

Random Stuff... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 pm

I wonder why some women feel they have to try so hard to get some lovin' ?
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:30 pm

how does that song go '...any lovings good loving and I took what I could get..."

Shattered, Jats makes a cuppa and reaches for the chocolate biscuits "...I must have listened to the tirade for a good five minutes before becoming impatient and interrupting as it descended into the presupposing that all men are bastards again, and responded with the argument that are we not back to square one as the last are now as guilty as the first indeed were, and therefore should be considered just as loathsome as it was when the men did it too for is not the discovery of truth prevented more effectively, not by the false appearance of things present, which mislead into error, not directly by weakness of the reasoning powers, but by preconceived opinion, by prejudice, I argued, yet, even with Schoppenhauer paraphrasing she didn't get it, and carried on then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 9 6a00d8341c00c753ef011279391c1c28a4-pi
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:58 pm

I probably agree with you ....

and "female supremacy" would mean all women are selfish, narcisstic bitches ... but equal perhaps ...LOL

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:53 pm

"...that would make things a lot easier..." a repost then...

Quote :
As for 'everything' my experience is that females are far less selfish than males.

"...that's a rather general statement, you may have been lucky in the women you have met, for I have met some right mad cows in my time, and selfish to the extreme, as a result one or two looked a million dollars, no matter how they got it, one or two just psychotic, crawling into my nightmares, but plenty a male makes an appearance there too, some are, some are not..." Jat's munches on his toast "...but in the main we are all selfish, though it's always nice to meet an altruist (unless they are just being vain glorious), a giving open hand, the human in all of us..."

Random Stuff... - Page 9 Narnia-witch
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:33 am

Jats wrote:
"...that would make things a lot easier..." a repost then...

Quote :
As for 'everything' my experience is that females are far less selfish than males.

"...that's a rather general statement, you may have been lucky in the women you have met, for I have met some right mad cows in my time, and selfish to the extreme, as a result one or two looked a million dollars, no matter how they got it, one or two just psychotic, crawling into my nightmares, but plenty a male makes an appearance there too, some are, some are not..." Jat's munches on his toast "...but in the main we are all selfish, though it's always nice to meet an altruist (unless they are just being vain glorious), a giving open hand, the human in all of us..."

I just think our motives are different

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:37 am

Quote :
...all women are selfish, narcisstic bitches...

"...yes you said..." laughs Jats selectively quoting "...and yes viva la difference then, though exceptions seem rarer to find these days..." a repost then

"...I hate the petty rules of small talk don't you, its all so nonsensical, like when you meet some one for the first time and you say 'pleased to meet you', when what you really want to say is 'I hope you are not a prick', and then there is the other extreme like the other day when I was walking down the street and some woman who was far too busy texting on her mobile phone with her ridiculous false nails while tottering in her ridiculously high heels bumped into me and then had the temerity to tell me to watch where I was going, and so instead of apologising myself, like most people would, and like she arrogantly expected me too, I said 'well I hope you were texting the good manners and etiquette shop then, perhaps they could give you a good discount for buying in bulk, as lets face it you are going to need all the help you can get you vacuous inconsiderate little witch who is obviously searching in vain for a husband...' smiling at her stunned silence I added '...and the only reason I am not angry with you is that when you bumped into me I managed to kop a sneaky feel of your tits'. Not that she found it amusing, enlightening or sexual thrilling in any way, but I did, and that's all that matters then..." as Jats continues his search for an unselfish woman who has, amongst other things, a pair of well used walking boots amongst her vast selection of shoes then.

Random Stuff... - Page 9 Politicalpicturesnancyg

Last edited by Jats on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:33 am

and Jats returns from making funny quips to smiling ladies in the queues at the shop and the bank "...I give up then, the rain has won, my weekend of sloth has begun then, other than those darned accounts that need to be done, still they will look a little better now as a good deed has returned in spades again, word of mouth still it seems being the best form of advertising then and a reminder to keep talking to these humans as I mingle in, smiling, laughing with them, never knowing which one might be useful then, and in return one of them might find their perfect man..."

Random Stuff... - Page 9 The-perfect-man
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:28 am

lolFlag lolFlag

loved both of those last 2 posts...

you...are you like one of those lesbians trapped in male paraphernalia ?
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Quote :

"...now I must respond capturing that quote for posterity then..." as Jats puts the kettle on wondering how Madison came up with that with what he wrote "...a lesbian ...I suppose I still get to fancy women then in that compliment with the male paraphernalia of course and making me think it would be handy now as I still too think my theory that most guys in a gay bar are actually straight, all the women in their thinking they are safe, or out to turn that gay man then as the straights lie in wait for them..." Jats laughs remembering and still able to do camp unnervingly well "...perhaps I should have just been a straight woman's hairdresser then like my old friend Sal, he always did rather well if I remember..."

Random Stuff... - Page 9 Shampoo
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Madison wrote:

Jats wrote:

"...now I must respond capturing that quote for posterity then..." as Jats puts the kettle on wondering how Madison came up with that with what he wrote "...a lesbian ...I suppose I still get to fancy women then in that compliment with the male paraphernalia of course and making me think it would be handy now as I still too think my theory that most guys in a gay bar are actually straight, all the women in their thinking they are safe, or out to turn that gay man then as the straights lie in wait for them..." Jats laughs remembering and still able to do camp unnervingly well "...perhaps I should have just been a straight woman's hairdresser then like my old friend Sal, he always did rather well if I remember..."

Random Stuff... - Page 9 Shampoo

A sante' I see you reasoned it out all by yourself ...LOL

I was just making a funny, ya know

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:54 pm

"...ah see you presume now my tongue was not in my cheek all the way through then..." though never nothing but the truth thinks the chameleon as he reposts again...

Quote :
...nobody's fool, outspoken, opinionated and cheeky...

Jats gobbles those posts up then with his cup of tea, in lieu of lunch or even breakfast yet, Monday night football taking its toll "...funny an old managing director of mine described me thus, he hated my guts, and even though I was right about him as it turned out, it still left me in the wilderness as he sold the company from under all our noses, driving off in his new Porsche, the twat..." who had the last laugh then thinks Jats as he swings down his axe smoothly chopping a few logs "...decisions, decisions then, should I while away the day pottering around or go out and do a few hours..." the slot beckons though now having started "...I'll not be happy until I am all squared away for winter here, so I can sit back with a Brandy Tea and say come and get me winter then..." padding around now in shorts, work boots and a woolly hat enjoying the last but one warm spell then while having breakfast with music bouncing off the walls he decides to hell with it and takes the day off attending to his mental health instead.

Random Stuff... - Page 9 46f63b9vp6

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:53 pm

"...well Europe win the Ryder cup, again, and so no more whoops of YOO ESS A, for a little while, as the roar of Europe drowns them out..." Jats savouring the highlights now "...and if only we could emulate that togetherness politically, strategically combining our mutual strengths, then perhaps a precedent for others to follow until eventually, essentially for our survival anyhow, we all come together as one, though inevitably the remaining Klingons would have to be eradicated along the way, but that would be justifiable, surely, to reach the ultimate goal, and then we could concentrate on exploring the stars for our new home to ensure our survival when we have fucked up this one or if the solar system randomly does so..." Jats puts the kettle on thinking of if onlys then "...all we need then, as the conditions become ripe for it, is another great dictator then...."

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Jats wrote:
"...well Europe win the Ryder cup, again, and so no more whoops of YOO ESS A, for a little while, as the roar of Europe drowns them out..." Jats savouring the highlights now "...and if only we could emulate that togetherness politically, strategically combining our mutual strengths, then perhaps a precedent for others to follow until eventually, essentially for our survival anyhow, we all come together as one, though inevitably the remaining Klingons would have to be eradicated along the way, but that would be justifiable, surely, to reach the ultimate goal, and then we could concentrate on exploring the stars for our new home to ensure our survival when we have fucked up this one or if the solar system randomly does so..." Jats puts the kettle on thinking of if onlys then "...all we need then, as the conditions become ripe for it, is another great dictator then...."

I think that's why the gov's won't tell the truth about UFO's / Aliens ...they really don't want us all
on the same page ....even while tempted with the thought that they could raise our taxes exponentially
and we probably would give in without much bitching... coz I bet fighting real aliens is gonna be quite costly

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:24 am

"...I will take that tangent then as even though I am a lover of the sci-fi genre I don't for one minute think that Aliens of that nature exist and I agree that the challenge for human kind is to find somewhere that could support it because inevitably we are going to need to, and it is the unfortunate by product of such films that the greatest achievement of mankind is now akin to a trip to the local store in comparison, as that one small step has now faltered, yet we simply must take the next step for if we don't manage to do the job our selves then something random will..."

Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:37 pm

that video was blocked for my country ? ? that what it said ...

Jats, what do you make of that ? what kind of conspiracy is this ?
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Jats pushes his chin back up "...where are you from Madison..." Jats enquires preparing to be astounded unless the answer is China
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:51 pm

United States of America
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:52 pm

This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:47 pm

"...unusual, tho Channel 4 are often doing that, to protect their DVD sales no doubt, and to try and get you to use their rubbish online player, yet I can still view it on YouTube here, so it must be coming out in the states then, so look out for it, marvellous one off program which will be back up on YouTube soon I bet and is already on ISOHUNT and other naughty sites no doubt, which makes me wonder why Channel 4 and the like bother with this fruitless task of copyright..." the chameleon ferrets around a bit "...can you see this one then..."

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Madison wrote:
that video was blocked for my country ? ? that what it said ...

Jats, what do you make of that ? what kind of conspiracy is this ?
i blame our liberal government for turning us into a communist nation
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:59 am

Jats chuckles making his head throb a little "...not to worry KK, you are her and she is you, and so you will soon have a voice again..." Jats sips his tea "...tell me then, what would you do, seeing as she is just telling us that she isn't a witch..."

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:13 am

and the chameleon notices another one ripe for the posting "...though theres certainly one thing you wont be doing anymore...radicals eh you gotta love em...I am Jats and I endorse this message..."

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:14 am

"...amazing find JATS, I don't think that I could have gone though my youth without doing it, and imagine the number of children going through puberty burdened with all that sexual christan hangup stuff there, no, I am not gay either, but if that is really the stiff interpretation god's love according to dogma, then they don't know god for the trappings of organized religious dictates..." mentioned the goblin, who actually knew what they feared most, that god was actually within without any of their preconditions here, whereas organized religion just tried to find preconditions and hurdles to keep it's flock tethered into perpetuating itself, and it was the same for all those "only way" religions too, saying "...look, one is alone in this, and there isn't any "only way", there is only the way within now....", and with that the goblin knew just how much the romans must have hated the gnostics then, heretics to a man, refusing to belong to any organized religion, for sparta was defended without walls

Random Stuff... - Page 9 Burning_church

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:29 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:25 am

I dunno, she might be on to something, the finished post now then...

"...absolutely loving the rise of the Tea Party over there in the YOO ESS HEY, and the emerging threads in forum-land on it, as if Sarah Palin wasn't enough comedy gold, now we have her protege Christine O'Donnel marching to Washington, which once again highlights the problem of politics in the world now, where regardless of what you would do or say its all about what you have done or said previously, which I am pretty sure would rule out you or I then, and is anyone squeaky clean enough to run anymore, or too squeaky clean to be believed, which is a shame really, in Christines case, as in this clip I'm sure she is saying that we can no longer masturbate and that we all have to do it with her instead..." Jats considers this over a morning wank "...I am Jats and I endorse this message..."

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Jats wrote:
Jats chuckles making his head throb a little "...not to worry KK, you are her and she is you, and so you will soon have a voice again..." Jats sips his tea "...tell me then, what would you do, seeing as she is just telling us that she isn't a witch..."

IDK, she's cute. She's got my vote
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Jats wrote:
and the chameleon notices another one ripe for the posting "...though theres certainly one thing you wont be doing anymore...radicals eh you gotta love em...I am Jats and I endorse this message..."

I wonder how she would feel if she knew i was masturbating to her right now C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: