Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
KK

Number of posts : 8316

Random Stuff... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:08 pm

i wonder if my stuff gets reposted elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:41 pm

KK wrote:

"...it will know..." jats laughs"...if not just for sheer persistence, ever time I repost this then..." a repost then...

KK wrote:

"...it will know..." jats laughs"...if not just for sheer persistence, ever time I repost this then..." a repost then...

"...that takes him back to when I was ten years old 'don't let me die Mom, please dont let me die' cried the young Jats "...it was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life, the emergency doctor finally arriving as my parents realised that this time I really wasn't faking a tummy ache and off I was rushed to the hospital with suspected appendicitis..." the kettle goes on again as he remebers more " ...and they hovered around my bed and pushed and prodded and poked as the pain subsided but the fear was growing inside of being cut open, and each time they asked how I felt I lied,'oh it's fine, much better now', I was skilled then even at such a tender age, and helps me to see through my 9 year olds inherited gift, but the pain did go, and after three days of observation they threw me out for being a pest, as I was out of my bed up to no good, boyhood charming the fascinating nurse creatures in their beguiling black stockings making them laugh who would decalre 'so you are feeling better then' and despite me trying 'oh no it still hurts' they sent me home. So they are still there those grumbling killers, doing nothing, of no use, but if they flare again, the fear will not accompany them..."

Random Stuff... - Page 6 Carryonnurse
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:37 am

Quote :

"...you have the right to remain silent I suppose..." started the goblin continuing "...but equally anything one posts may wind up across the length and breadth of forumland...", in fact, the goblin never named the name when quoting someone, only dealing with their content instead, explaning "...actually I think it's all part of the "goblins are not to be trusted" clause in the small print somewhere..."

Random Stuff... - Page 6 91af182051cbdab28eee3b89e374bea4_we
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:07 am

"...me too neither then, though I think KK would like the infamy...live writing eh, its such a carry on..."

Random Stuff... - Page 6 Kennethwilliamsinfamyin
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:26 pm

pay a visit to the lair. i have over 50,000 documented pieces of worthless information to repost C9smile
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:41 am

Quote :
... i have over 50,000 documented pieces of worthless information to repost...

"...then join a few up and go to a new dimension then, as one dimensional just limits ones self..." it's late and Jats sits alone, a busy day "...did you know, of all the words in the English language, the word 'set' has the most definitions and that Honey is the only food that does not spoil, even being found still edible in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs..." maybe some supper then "...and the term 'flying on cloud 9' originates from military flights. Cloud types are classified as numbers... with 'cloud 9' being a very tall thunderstorm. Jets have to climb to an extremely high altitude in order to fly over cloud 9...interesting useless facts, although when pieced together and wrapped in prose an answer for someone I suppose, that's prepared to look, beyond their nose..."

Random Stuff... - Page 6 UP_Biplanes_and_Blimps!
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:50 am

(the goblin really enjoyed that post, saying "...this forum reflects its posters for their talent without pretense..." whereas in contrast the goblin had just been on some writer's forum where once more all the talk seemed to be about the dwindling book world and their communal hate of this internet, ebooks, and ereaders alike, "...actually it does seem a bit odd that they should use the very tool to express their own dislike of that same tool that they are using to express it now..." ventured the goblin at it)

repost from elsewhere,

"...look, there is nothing stopping any of you from making a name for yourselves on forumland now, so why do you not embrace this growing medium then, instead of treating it like some cinderella to your book writing ways..." mused the goblin who somehow knew that book writing would remain, yes much like the radio has remained now, and probably like the television will remain too, but that ordinary folks were turning up on forumland in ever increasing numbers just to read the posts where they wanted to interact with writers and be entertained by them, "...so come dance with me then, for our audience awaits us now where we must not disappoint them with all this talk of elsewhere and despondence here, for they're reading your posts and seeing you by them..." ventured the goblin in passing, ah but what then didn't pass he wondered

Random Stuff... - Page 6 A72c207dcecf2368f3207505cf5d088a_we
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Jats wrote:
Quote :
... i have over 50,000 documented pieces of worthless information to repost...

"...then join a few up and go to a new dimension then, as one dimensional just limits ones self..." it's late and Jats sits alone, a busy day "...did you know, of all the words in the English language, the word 'set' has the most definitions and that Honey is the only food that does not spoil, even being found still edible in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs..." maybe some supper then "...and the term 'flying on cloud 9' originates from military flights. Cloud types are classified as numbers... with 'cloud 9' being a very tall thunderstorm. Jets have to climb to an extremely high altitude in order to fly over cloud 9...interesting useless facts, although when pieced together and wrapped in prose an answer for someone I suppose, that's prepared to look, beyond their nose..."

Random Stuff... - Page 6 UP_Biplanes_and_Blimps!
was this reposted from elsewhere or did you just wing this one?
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:58 pm

"...I winged that one, and then re-posted it elsewhere..." a repost then, for what its worth...

"...sounds a marvellous place xxxx..." says Jats only one cuppa down this morning another on the go "...and makes my little dishevelled market town seem rather tame in comparison, though it has its moments, like..." a tale springs to mind, surely I have told them this one? maybe not "...a while back I was visiting the little library here with the boys, way before I got fast brodband and started to be a criminal downloading illegal things, and so we were choosing a film, when suddenly two guys came fighting through the automatic doors, one guy seeming desperate to reign punches and kicks on the other much bigger older chap while the old ladies, mums all stood with mouths agape with the row of people at the computers barely noticing, so, I told the boys to 'stay' and strolled over to see what all the fuss was about, seeing as everyone else seemed routed to the spot, and as I parted them and asked 'whats going on?' the smaller chap through a blood soaked nose and mouth explained that while riding his bike the older chap had inexplicably put his arm out, sending the poor chap flying off his bike. When I asked if this was true, the older chap displayed no contrition or remorse, as if it was par for the course, infuriating the little chap more, and my instant verdict of the situation was therefore in agreement with the little chap and stepped back, letting the little chap at him for a moment to get his little revenge. I turned and left them to it then, hearing a blow or two land, and one of the library assistants told me that the police where on the way, very loudly for a library I thought, as I checked to see if the boys were ok, then turned back, and parted the two men again, seeing that the little chap seemed more satisfied now, and quietly advised him that the police had been called and he best get out of here, to which, after a couple of obscenities thrown in for good measure, he did, whereas the big fella, to my amazement, walked into the library to meet his wife, who had been sitting at a pc all this time and appeared quite nonplussed at the whole occurrence..." Jats pauses for that second cuppa then "...and it was only as I stood at the counter afterwards, finally getting the film, when a woman looked up at me all doe eyed saying I had been very brave, and that the boys had been set to follow me at one point until she had called them back, it was only then, as I patted the boys on their heads ruffling their hair a little, that I thought how I had given no thought to it at all, as we walked home, the boys buzzing with excitement, when Dad was a hero for a day or two then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 6 Tumblr_l22ytcNABr1qawmuto1_500

Last edited by Jats on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:01 pm

see I wing everything. bet your couldn't tell C9smile
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:13 am

Quote :

("...each of us are different kk..." replied the goblin now, explaining "...I wing something, to use your terminology which I like for directly replying then, between these brackets, except where I am lucky enough to already have some matching picture in mind, in which case I will just post it as a "matched post", though without a number on the bottom of the picture, meaning new, where I will then store it in order to repost it elsewhere for air/edit/backup reasons...", in fact, the goblin often felt that he didn't really do justice to his thoughts where winging them each time, neither was his three goals advanced by doing so, concluding "...you've done some very good posts huckleberry, and I've read many of them too, but it's a pity that you do not keep them somehow, it's not a salespitch, just an idea then...", and with that the goblin put up an example of something he had winged before now matched, feeling he had got it right to himself which was all that mattered)

repost from elsewhere now, but originally here

the goblin really enjoyed this thread, saying "...this forum reflects its posters for their talent without some writer's pretense..." whereas in contrast the goblin had just been on another forum where once more all the talk seemed to be about that dwindling book-world and some communal hate of this encroaching internet, "...well actually, it does seem a bit odd that they should use this internet here to express their dislike of this internet then, ..." ventured the goblin who just understood that these things took courage and imagination

Random Stuff... - Page 6 1254493885767-1

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:23 am

repost from elsewhere

"...nothing like forbidden fruit then is there..." replied the goblin who too, remembers well a time when, as a bunch of senseless carefree youths, he went with them for a midnight swim in the serpentine in london's hyde park only to learn from the police, who quickly hailed them all ashore, that someone had drowned there the week before that

Random Stuff... - Page 6 IE-137
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:36 am

and my reply to the one before, as Flea sneaks in another one making me edit on the hop, not that it matters, post or repost, its just writing innit...

"...and like their mobile phones now, they will all be getting one..." Jats breaks off to txt his Mum, still smiling every time he does at the image of his nephew patiently teaching her how "...until its gone and then they can't live without it, for sure this gadgetry is an obsession to some, even tipping the suicidal into action at the loss or breakdown of one..." as the rain finally stops the clouds part and the sun shines strong, like a revelation now "...especially if its pink, or just sleek and tactile and slips into that matching handbag nicely, another addiction replaced with another one, though I can't say the pull is strong for many of these 'writers' I have encountered, for me anyhow, particularly the ones who reveal their faces through their writing, or lack of it, more than their pictures somehow, as with barely an exception they are not encouraging me that anything they write would be worth reading, as its rare to find an author I have liked who wasn't in some way interesting, or had an interesting life, at the very least of some intrigue then..." and with that Jats returns to his 'daily life'.

Random Stuff... - Page 6 Drunk_as_monkey
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:08 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :

("...each of us are different kk..." replied the goblin now, explaining "...I wing something, to use your terminology which I like for directly replying then, between these brackets, except where I am lucky enough to already have some matching picture in mind, in which case I will just post it as a "matched post", though without a number on the bottom of the picture, meaning new, where I will then store it in order to repost it elsewhere for air/edit/backup reasons...", in fact, the goblin often felt that he didn't really do justice to his thoughts where winging them each time, neither was his three goals advanced by doing so, concluding "...you've done some very good posts huckleberry, and I've read many of them too, but it's a pity that you do not keep them somehow, it's not a salespitch, just an idea then...", and with that the goblin put up an example of something he had winged before now matched, feeling he had got it right to himself which was all that mattered)

repost from elsewhere now, but originally here

the goblin really enjoyed this thread, saying "...this forum reflects its posters for their talent without some writer's pretense..." whereas in contrast the goblin had just been on another forum where once more all the talk seemed to be about that dwindling book-world and some communal hate of this encroaching internet, "...well actually, it does seem a bit odd that they should use this internet here to express their dislike of this internet then, ..." ventured the goblin who just understood that these things took courage and imagination

Random Stuff... - Page 6 1254493885767-1

you must have some crazy assed archives. My archives are the boards. Besides, I have a photographic memory. I remember everything. If i want to use it again I just redo it. If ist's something really long, more than likely I remember which site and which thread it was on so it's easy enough to find.

I love the internet. I also love books. I see the two complementing each other, not competing with each other.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:14 am

("...well as long as your posts are not discarded, which would be a pity, well from what I've read of them that is, then whichever way you keep them is good..." replied the goblin who feared the loss of everything if he didn't repost across forums, saying "...air/edit/backup are my reasons for reposting, where the trick is just not to repost the same post twice to the same forum, perhaps fundamentally the only thing that separates a poster from a livewriter is this reposting then, the polishing of ones posts...")
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:25 am

I look forward to reading some when I get back then...

"...that's the day gone then..." mumbles Jats sullenly staring at the rain still coming down now in chunks "...intimidating me? All I talk about is the weather, typically English, and other boring mundane random stuff, some tired arguments ignored and on the mention of God anywhere I am more likely now to respond with 'Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?', thanks to Doug for that one, and politics only get a mention at an election, really, so, pretty much mediocrity and nothing to worry about, I'm mostly harmless you see..." to which the day cleared, sun shine appeared, stirring Jats to buzz round bee like and then post one last morsel before the famine...

Random Stuff... - Page 6 Holiday
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:29 pm

fleamailman wrote:
("...well as long as your posts are not discarded, which would be a pity, well from what I've read of them that is, then whichever way you keep them is good..." replied the goblin who feared the loss of everything if he didn't repost across forums, saying "...air/edit/backup are my reasons for reposting, where the trick is just not to repost the same post twice to the same forum, perhaps fundamentally the only thing that separates a poster from a livewriter is this reposting then, the polishing of ones posts...")
oh i've had over 100,000 discarded. sites closing down, deletion of posts to clear up bandwith.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:17 pm

("...I suppose this builds into a type diary then, but not intentionally perhaps..." replied the goblin now, adding "...just that if I have any regrets, I wish that I had done this from years back where instead it was writing letters, postcards and the like, all lost though...")

repost from elsewhere, why the goblin wants "out of afghanistan"

"...history goes against hope here, for doesn't afghanistan just fight itself whenever it isn't fighting its occupiers now..." mentioned the goblin looking over a rather extensive list to date, adding "...so if we don't leave in obama's term, then we'll fight iran in the next when the right wing gets voted in after him, where america, clearly as top dog here, can win any war it likes only to forget that it can ill afford the peace afterwards..."

Random Stuff... - Page 6 Nam39
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:09 pm

i'd need an aweful lot of very large hard drives to archive everything i've written
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Tough day at the ball park today.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:31 pm

who won who lost
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:46 am

and with that the goblin was standing in for JATS who was probably still drowning in welsh rain where a laptop with wifi and other such signs of civilization were frowned upon for being sissy, somehow a chorus of "for those in peril on the sea" could be heard above those images of pakistan's floods again, in fact, the goblin felt that JATS was very brave indeed

Random Stuff... - Page 6 L_5b083c55ef364c93bc4b7c3e56cb1e94
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:43 pm

fleamailman wrote:
and with that the goblin was standing in for JATS who was probably still drowning in welsh rain where a laptop with wifi and other such signs of civilization were frowned upon for being sissy, somehow a chorus of "for those in peril on the sea" could be heard above those images of pakistan's floods again, in fact, the goblin felt that JATS was very brave indeed

Random Stuff... - Page 6 L_5b083c55ef364c93bc4b7c3e56cb1e94

The last I heard JAWS was seen circling Islamabad. C9smile
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:09 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
"The media think that they're God. They make people believe in what they want them to believe. They're think they're more powerful then any holy man trying to spread his message to his fellows. For example the campaign adds they show. You don't know what to believe but they want you to believe everything."

"...love this thread..." went the goblin again thinking of something, explaining "...when some economic system fails, it is followed by a reign of terror where not only are resources confiscated but also knowledge is either suppressed or discarded, so it's only in those places with enough self-sufficiency and willpower that gain their actual independence but even there too, knowledge is at a premium, for look at the fall of rome followed by the dark ages for example and just how grass root the regions sank to without knowledge, a few generations later they were unable to build even a three story building, where all that lost knowledge, on law, medicine, architecture, warfare, and the like, took a thousand years from ad 410 to the 15th century, to return via italy from the muslim world in the form of the renaissance...", simply if "knowledge is power" then its suppression, extinction, or replacement by something less powerful is a clear goal here that "the powers that be" can ill afford to overlook now, concluding "...today for example, from the media it's all either "news without views" or "views without news" resulting in either "ones not fully knowing about events" or "ones not fully understanding them", where simply what one understand from what they cover on the news now that is, is that it's probably something else that they are covering up by it..."

Random Stuff... - Page 6 Xx
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Oh, I'll never catch up with this thread now !!!!

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:29 pm

"...never mind just dip in when you are bored, you may even have had a mention or two..." says JATS back from holiday now sipping his wine by the fire, a couple of logs thrown on to get rid of the last of the wind chill "...a perfect end to a perfect British summer then, where we have coped with everything thrown at us by the Welsh mountains, even conquering one, after a hearty climbers breakfast of bacon and eggs of course, but it wasn't then that I felt old, it was when I was standing on the ledge of 'elephant rock' looking down at the water below preparing to jump, having climbed an extra ten feet than they had jumped from of course, which seemed much higher than in the past, even though it was not, and as I plunged into the cold crystal clear depths it felt good to be back into the deep stillness, the cold only felt as I came back to the surface as we made memories not easily forgotten..."

Random Stuff... - Page 6 Jump_off_cliff

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next