Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
c/thru

Number of posts : 3049

Random Stuff... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:06 pm

I'll answer myself ...

Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation[4] (commonly referred to as Lionsgate) is a Canadian-American entertainment company. The company was formed in Vancouver, British Columbia, but is headquartered in Santa Monica, California.[5][6] As of 2007, it is the most commercially successful independent film and television distribution company in North America.[7]

- Wiki

ohhhhh ....Canada wanna be startin' sompen, eh ?
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:26 pm

"...no not me I can gossip like a veritable fishwife on occasion tho I much prefer it when it's benign, good humoured, a flow of ideas, concern, a shared experience, like Jean two doors away, recovering well from her bypass and probably far less debilitating to her in some respects than a broken jaw would have been. What I do shy away from, when I find I recoil, is when it's a drip drip drip of poison, a regular dose, rarely obscene, just a little here and there, a constant theme. I find myself thinking, as much as naturally intrigued, by the things that I am hearing, what if the next time, this person is speaking, the subject is me..."

Random Stuff... - Page 18 Drippingpoison
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Jats wrote:
"...no not me I can gossip like a veritable fishwife on occasion tho I much prefer it when it's benign, good humoured, a flow of ideas, concern, a shared experience, like Jean two doors away, recovering well from her bypass and probably far less debilitating to her in some respects than a broken jaw would have been. What I do shy away from, when I find I recoil, is when it's a drip drip drip of poison, a regular dose, rarely obscene, just a little here and there, a constant theme.

I find myself thinking, as much as naturally intrigued, by the things that I am hearing, what if the next time, this person is speaking, the subject is me..."

everyone takes a chance, gets a chance
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:49 pm

Jats laughs again "...I never took the test, but glad I did now, thank you (and I ticked diplomacy) though I always thought I was more Hans Solo..."

Luke Skywalker

You scored 87% wisdom, 22% aggression, 47% power, and 89% morality!
Last of the Jedi, you carry heavy burdens and have great potential. Your fighting prowess has only progressed so far, having started your training later in life, but you can hold your own regardless. You have great wisdom and insight beyond your years and experience, and your moral code could not be any stronger. You find the paths no one else can see, and save the galaxy because of it.

Random Stuff... - Page 18 Sneakykop

Last edited by Jats on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : to thank c/thru)
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:56 pm

ahhh, you have learned well, you're welcome in advance cheesy
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:57 pm

here save you the trouble Lady Di...

Random Stuff... - Page 18 Bringmehansso128505856294687500
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:02 pm

OK, but this post will self-destruct in 10 seconds...

I was always more fond of Chewy
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 18 1333787208_eae35614e6

Last edited by Jats on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Quote :
everyone takes a chance, gets a chance

"...that is unique, you should use that in your studies somehow..." as the chameleon finishes his searching now
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:07 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
it's ok, I know jats really loves me. In fact I'll even bet he's posted me elsewhere. C9smile

copying is a form of flattery, they say

I think he's just using me, maybe he's one of those social climbers ....
it was hard to even get Jats to just chat personally...you did manage it though
Jats is ok. he has his style, i have mine. Whhen you boil it all down we are both posters who take an intersst in things and have opinions about them
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:03 am

Jats is thoroughly enjoying his enforced day off here pottering about in his little cottage that is covered in a blanket of snow busy putting off things to get things done now "...yes its like ping pong sometimes whirling around, back and forth, up and down, not that it takes time really, well the bit I allow for it, and they can just whizz round with a push and a nudge here and there, though sometimes your pong gets pinged and its worth it then, though no, nothing frantic these days for me..." wiping the oil from his shirt and putting the kettle on "...though we might take a bike ride through the snow filled forest this weekend, just for the hell of it, for the fun of the ride then..."

Last edited by Jats on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:23 am

a repost, discussing stuff...

"...I will resist going off at a Gattaca tangent on the dangers of how that will be misused, as it is now, and will be more so in the future, for the..." Jats coughs "...'common good', but, yes, I agree we are all one, we are all the same, but, like Elizabeth I was once advised 'the problem with you Madam, if I may be so bold, is that you think everyone acts with logic and reason, as you do', although if truth be told, she often did nothing of the sort and was wanton to irrational piques of jealousy and notorious for her indecision, so, if we were to cull at birth anyone with an IQ less than a certain level, then I may totally agree, and have the hope that you do, but then that takes me back to the Gattaca theme and on to modern eugenics does it not, and some genes have survived through the ages not for the qualities of intelligence, but cunning and greed, and pure 'evil', however you want to argue that term, amongst others, so no matter what enlightened new breed we become because of the internet we will always have our brother Klingons to deal with then..." and JATS toddles off thinking fondly of the idealist he used to be too.

Random Stuff... - Page 18 Klingon-with-Sign
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:28 am

Jats wrote:
Jats is thoroughly enjoying his enforced day off here pottering about in his little cottage that is covered in a blanket of snow busy putting off things to get things done now "...yes its like ping pong sometimes whirling around, back and forth, up and down, not that it takes time really, well the bit I allow for it, and they can just whizz round with a push and a nudge here and there, though sometimes your pong gets pinged and its worth it then, though no, nothing frantic these days for me..." wiping the oil from his shirt and putting the kettle on "...though we might take a dirt bike ride through the snow filled forest this weekend, just for the hell of it, for the fun of the ride then..."

what kind of dirt bike do you have?
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:38 am

"...how did that dirt get in there..." wiping it clean now with his oily rag and thinking the Americans are up then as he watches the snow falling again, just a gentle flutter, for now
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:18 am

yep...I'm still sipping my tea .... watching the traffic cams to know the best route today
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:24 am

Jats wrote:
a repost, discussing stuff...

"...I will resist going off at a Gattaca tangent on the dangers of how that will be misused, as it is now, and will be more so in the future, for the..." Jats coughs "...'common good', but, yes, I agree we are all one, we are all the same, but, like Elizabeth I was once advised 'the problem with you Madam, if I may be so bold, is that you think everyone acts with logic and reason, as you do', although if truth be told, she often did nothing of the sort and was wanton to irrational piques of jealousy and notorious for her indecision, so, if we were to cull at birth anyone with an IQ less than a certain level, then I may totally agree, and have the hope that you do, but then that takes me back to the Gattaca theme and on to modern eugenics does it not, and some genes have survived through the ages not for the qualities of intelligence, but cunning and greed, and pure 'evil', however you want to argue that term, amongst others, so no matter what enlightened new breed we become because of the internet we will always have our brother Klingons to deal with then..." and JATS toddles off thinking fondly of the idealist he used to be too.

ahhkk...my eyes, my eyes.... make it go away ...LOL

I just went through all of that stuff this last 11 weeks with 2 of my classes

we even discussed the movie Gattaca ....
lemme tell you that Gen Y seems to have many 'lil Hitlers ... one of my last comments just yesterday
was "this discussion is freaking me out" ... I'll probably get a little notey-poo from the Professor for that
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 18 Japanese
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Cookin' with Jolene - the Trailer Park Queen....

https://www.youtube.com/v/D67fqgTkAQY?fs=1&hl=en_US
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Quote :
to whom it may concern:

I think Slinky_B gave Jats too much of his own medicine

I feel like apologizing for that, but I ainna goin to bluenana

Jats spider sense is tingling again "...well good luck with that female bonding then..." and shrugs knowing that it can't be helped "...not nearly as bad as sharp elbow disease that inflicts some men as soon as a women enters the group suddenly verbally attacking you or suddenly behaving as if they are the best man at your wedding with attempts to put you down, for some sudden reason, and amusing as it is to verbally de-bag them it sometimes pays to see if the woman spots the behavioural type too..." says Jats staying consistent still "...for one thing is always true, women talk, they do..."

Random Stuff... - Page 18 Spiderman-Water-Kiss
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:49 am

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Angelica wrote:
C9crackUPslap

https://www.youtube.com/v/tryilKB2kXk?version=3 :

LOl....imma try to sized that down to an AV
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Jats wrote:
Quote :
to whom it may concern:

I think Slinky_B gave Jats too much of his own medicine

I feel like apologizing for that, but I ainna goin to bluenana

Jats spider sense is tingling again "...well good luck with that female bonding then..." and shrugs knowing that it can't be helped "...not nearly as bad as sharp elbow disease that inflicts some men as soon as a women enters the group suddenly verbally attacking you or suddenly behaving as if they are the best man at your wedding with attempts to put you down, for some sudden reason, and amusing as it is to verbally de-bag them it sometimes pays to see if the woman spots the behavioural type too..." says Jats staying consistent still "...for one thing is always true, women talk, they do..."

Imma trying ... she seems to be your cyberfriend, so I was just giving hers props ...not like I can comment on her fabulous outfit .... I haven't really chatted much with her, I just happened to be close by bigWink
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:04 pm

c/thru wrote:
yep...I'm still sipping my tea .... watching the traffic cams to know the best route today

"...endless hours of sitting in a jam watching the traffic lights in the distance flickering still an hour away, fiddling with the radio, relaxing, keeping calm as you are bored to tears, rummaging around for something to eat as another dick-head gets right up your tail, or on the phone already, staying connected, making deals, keeping useful, even apologising and cancelling plans..." as Jats settles down for a late night and a lie in now "...questioning again the sense to all this even on a good day, then again it could be worse thinking back to my days on the tube where there was no protective armour just a few defensive hand tools, the book, the music player and the obligatory phone, which is fine when its yours and not some other annoying fuckers of course, no I don't miss the daily commute and all it entails..."

Random Stuff... - Page 18 RedNoseWorker_450x348
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 pm

just passing through
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:18 am

I am never bored, jeez.... so many options in this day/age

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next