Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
c/thru

Number of posts : 3049

Random Stuff... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Ha !!! next life ... check out what it's like to try to be pretty girl
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Madison wrote:
look what her Lawyers wrote for her just last week :

"it's not my purse"
"I thought it was just a stick of gum"

all that for only $450.oo an hour

why are people fascinated with this bubble head
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:24 am

("...perhaps because people can aspire to the "something for nothing" here, shared with MTV and our dear media again..." proposed the goblin at it, adding "...whereas if anything she ever did actually made one think, people's attention would drop because that is not what they are seeking now...", simply the goblin was agreeing that she was a sorry reflection of what glamor meant to mr jo average today, and the media played to it)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
The "writer" should think about sticking to the Writer's Showcase for third-person prose and use first-person everywhere else.

"...nah I'm both super friendly and very tolerant others, just that I been writing like this on forumland from some while now, since it guards my anonymity and gains me a certain notoriety..." replied the goblin again, seeking neither confrontation nor compromise here, only adding "...well now, if you ban someone where their only fault seemed to be the way they write, can you claim with the same breath that you are encouraging people to write freely..." in fact, the goblin's philosophy was bizarre, in that, contrary to those who linked their blogs, or books, or whatever within their posts, the goblin simply was his posts now, saying "...you see, a livewriter is nothing other then his or her posts on forumland where if none of those posts actually show malice towards anyone, then should he just be allowed, if not encouraged, to continue then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 8 Chimp
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:43 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
I am so sorry. Where were you banned from?

"...well, by now the list is rather extensive..." mused the goblin somewhat practiced at it, explaining "...you see, joining some forum out of the blue is a bit like turning up at some venue and seeing whether ones act "steals the show" or "lands one on ones ear", where the outcome can go either way, it resembles an interview in a way, in that one has to be polite, friendly, and ready with ones replies too, and yet one also has to remain true to ones views and beliefs here...", in fact, the goblin took the outcome in his stride each time, where conversely understanding that "to be universally accepted probably meant that one didn't stand for anything now", and therefore failing at times was acceptable where it was not ones actual goal then to do so

Random Stuff... - Page 8 Kingoftrolls
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:46 pm

"...your posts inspire where my mind burns with thoughts by them..." replied the goblin now, his day off had landed him in the portuguese bistro one more, sorely in need of writing yet again, and sat amongst the morning crowd of newspaper readers and casual chatters here, whose internet selves was probably quite non existent, or at least unthoughtout at this point, "...so days pass like this I suppose as we all pass within them then, rather unknown to ourselves if we just let it be so..." voiced the goblin to a half empty coffee and a well worn laptop now, adding "...you see, in voodoo the witchdoctor releases the zombie form its trance by that "taste of salt" which wakes him, where perhaps this facing the slot like this is our "taste of salt" then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 8 Trance
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:56 am

Clean as a whistle...

Random Stuff... - Page 8 Cleandog
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:13 am

Joebert wrote:
Clean as a whistle...

Random Stuff... - Page 8 Cleandog

Canine fiber optics. Cool
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:08 pm

"...eventually you know the sun will just get bigger and bigger becoming a red sun and one by one it will consume the planets including ours, before imploding and then just sizzling away forever like the dying embers of a fire that never seem to go out, and so the solar system we know of will be gone, another dead star like the others up there, which is how we know of this, by exploration, that expands our understanding of it all, and ourselves then..." as Jats wonders why Physics lessons at school were so dull when its all just so interesting and sexy and rock and roll even...

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:44 am

("...I always get something to read, never knowing what to expect, that's what I like about this game then..." went the goblin now)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Quote :
" A child screaming in pain, that is the sound of revolution."- John Braine'
This is one of those times when one must ask if the ends justifies the means? does the better society that may or may not come out of a revolution justify the violence and deaths of the revolution itself?

"...it's very well put..." went the goblin now, adding "...though one has to be careful about "the ends justifies the means" here, and those excuses they use to justify it each time such as in "preemptive", "for the greater good of society", where even if one does not personally profit from a crime, it's still a crime in my view, for the nazis were the first exponents of neoconservatism now, but let's hope that they were the last too lest one be on the wrong side of their means here..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism#Great_Depression_and_World_War_II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

Random Stuff... - Page 8 Bush
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:13 am

"...well you are certainly provoking interesting debate elsewhere, surely that is not on a writers site Flea, should they not be too busy criticising your writing style instead..." asks Jats rhetorically while smiling at the wonderful diverse array of quotes scrolling above him here that seem to fit together nicely as one in perfect harmony, and chuckling again at Joeberts dog...a repost from elsewhere then...

"...with over whelming compelling data that wild fish populations will be depleted by the middle of this century as we just eat them all as we proliferate, adds to my 'the human race is just crazy' list and subsequently my breeding carp for food idea in the meantime list..." says Jats, ever the pragmatist, enjoying a glass of Italian red "...and I keep hearing there is still time, there is still time as time keeps running out, but like a baby with a choice of all now, or an endless supply, now is always the choice, whereas all we need to do is only fish 99% of the worlds oceans and protect just 1%, a global network of marine reserves, creating a billion jobs worldwide to enforce it, see now that's the kind of fascism I will go for..."

Random Stuff... - Page 8 Bgfurryfish
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:49 pm

repost from elsewhere then, the battle continues...

"...I will put it differently then, as incredibly I am sometimes misunderstood, see a user on a forum is selling their true personality always, even hiding behind a fake one, or several of them of which they often boast of it, and is therefore a culmination of all their posts, their true identity shining through, revealing their self. Indeed on some sites users strive to have the most posts, regardless of the content and lack of its perplexity, striving for that last word always saying anything that will do, to win, to save face, always revealing self, whereas alternatively one can still post anonymously being an enigma and posting only truth, and thus by doing so, finds your self there, staring back at you..." and Jats is clear on which legacy he will choose for others to find one day, happy that they will think him weird rather than a complete bastard any day "...for forum land is a place, like no place on Earth, a land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it, you need to be as mad as a hatter..."

Random Stuff... - Page 8 B211894436
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:05 am

[quote="fleamailman"]("...I always get something to read, never knowing what to expect, that's what I like about this game then..." went the goblin now)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :

"...it's very well put..." went the goblin now, adding "...though one has to be careful about "the ends justifies the means" here, and those excuses they use to justify it each time such as in "preemptive", "for the greater good of society", where even if one does not personally profit from a crime, it's still a crime in my view, for the nazis were the first exponents of neoconservatism now, but let's hope that they were the last too lest one be on the wrong side of their means here..."

I'm not sure if this is generally correct .... I'd like to nominate a few earlier Religious movements

Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:10 am

Jats wrote:
"...

"...with over whelming compelling data that wild fish populations will be depleted by the middle of this century as we just eat them all as we proliferate, adds to my 'the human race is just crazy' list and subsequently my breeding carp for food idea in the meantime list..." says Jats, ever the pragmatist, enjoying a glass of Italian red "...and I keep hearing there is still time, there is still time as time keeps running out, but like a baby with a choice of all now, or an endless supply, now is always the choice, whereas all we need to do is only fish 99% of the worlds oceans and protect just 1%, a global network of marine reserves, creating a billion jobs worldwide to enforce it, see now that's the kind of fascism I will go for..."

I read some anit-meat propaganda claiming about half of our fish mining supply goes to feed livestock for our meat consumption
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:17 am

Jats wrote:
repost from elsewhere then, the battle continues...

"...I will put it differently then, as incredibly I am sometimes misunderstood, see a user on a forum is selling their true personality always, even hiding behind a fake one, or several of them of which they often boast of it, and is therefore a culmination of all their posts, their true identity shining through, revealing their self. Indeed on some sites users strive to have the most posts, regardless of the content and lack of its perplexity, striving for that last word always saying anything that will do, to win, to save face, always revealing self, whereas alternatively one can still post anonymously being an enigma and posting only truth, and thus by doing so, finds your self there, staring back at you..." and Jats is clear on which legacy he will choose for others to find one day, happy that they will think him weird rather than a complete bastard any day "...for forum land is a place, like no place on Earth, a land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it, you need to be as mad as a hatter..."

I've been known to passive-aggressively help someone smile at them self by stating I found them somewhat enigmatic .... it works like a charm ....LOL
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:57 pm

"...as we argue over the facts then and do nothing the Chinese will be alright, with their old fashioned food supply still functioning..." but that's another post thinks the chameleon preferring this live one now then "...I used to work right next to a woman who had passive aggressiveness off to a fine art and who would insult people without them knowing it often thanking her for the compliment, it was an education indeed, she was also extremely OCD and for years another chap and I would ever so slightly move things on her desk, a fluffy toy, a photograph, her row of pens etc, just slightly to the right or left, and we would smile as she would sit back down and within moments put everything back again in its rightful place. Last I heard she was divorced again, and again..."

Random Stuff... - Page 8 Hilarioussurrealphotos6
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:11 am

I'm not that bad...but please, for the love of God, don't ask me if I'm sure I turned off my curling iron ...

I've already checked it 3 times now
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:33 am

Jats laughs "...my OCD isn't bad, its just my memory now, tho my eldest son has his moments too, even as a toddler I noticed how his toy cars were always lined up neatly, it comes in handy tho, like the time he wanted to help me fix something or other, so I asked him to tidy up my toolbox which was alwayas a mess, and he did bless, sat there for hours putting every nail, screw, tack, bolt etcetera in its own place whereas I would have given up after ten minutes... I still smile every time I open it now..."

Random Stuff... - Page 8 Towardthelight
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:24 am

LOL... I do prefer to call the changes in my attention retention as "a touch of OCD" ...it's easier to say than
"the onset of Alzheimers" and makes less of a reference to the numbers on my Driver's License
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Jats smiles at the girls dashing past his window running for cover squealing at the sound of the thunder "... you know I still wonder where its coming from, the next big move the roll of the dice, tho I know its going to come from the East while the West is now wondering what to do now that they have made themselves all bankrupt, or nearly then, looking at the past now how it only takes a slight shift in direction, or just one man or woman even, the next great invention perhaps..." as Jats curses stepping on another sharp piece of plastic that has found its way out of the box "...and as politics has become inert and flaccid will that prove to be the catalyst for thinking its worth the risk for one man, one woman, or one nation then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 8 Risk-board-game-strategies-21294771
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:00 pm

c/thru wrote:
LOL... I do prefer to call the changes in my attention retention as "a touch of OCD" ...it's easier to say than
"the onset of Alzheimers" and makes less of a reference to the numbers on my Driver's License
i refer to it as pre occupied
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:25 pm

"...those 'what are you eating threads' kinda puzzle me, why are people so fascinated in what you are eatiing or 'what are you doing right now?' no one puts the truth in those 'I am sitting in my pj's scratching my balls watching tv' they are always about to go jet ski-ing or something else fabulous, or discussing art perhaps, and funny how Monet is less, and Van Gogh is more as you get older hey, as perception changes, yet habits of childhood often remain..."

Random Stuff... - Page 8 Van_gogh
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:04 am

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

i refer to it as pre occupied

I like it ...sounds more important & productive
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:12 am

Jats wrote:
"...those 'what are you eating threads' kinda puzzle me, why are people so fascinated in what you are eatiing or 'what are you doing right now?' no one puts the truth in those 'I am sitting in my pj's scratching my balls watching tv' they are always about to go jet ski-ing or something else fabulous, or discussing art perhaps, and funny how Monet is less, and Van Gogh is more as you get older hey, as perception changes, yet habits of childhood often remain..."

well Jats, because the first activity would probably come as no surprise and nothing anyone else wants to do with you
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:42 pm

"...one rests ones case then, thinking of the last line again...you are not a Christian too by any chance..." a repost for you to be not amused at too...

its so late, and Jats needs sleep those damned years of working nights flicking in again like a light switch "...that post makes me feel so sad as are the ones who have pulled away some, yet are still burdened with that guilt bequeathed to them, for without that faith around their necks they could be what Christians were meant to be without the tag, yet to date I have not met a Christian more christian than me..."

Random Stuff... - Page 8 4214356371_eaa6775198_z
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:28 pm

meanwhile, a repost...

"...I have often thought with the technology in place that we should cast our votes with the red button or by text to ban the worst advert of the month which may stop them making the worst ones then..." not the sex ones though thinks the chameleon, sex always sells "... and amusing how it's still often called self abuse and not self pleasure a throwback to the catholic dogma perhaps, still not eradicated by the birth of the 'sexual revolution' those hedonistic days of innocent freedom with an XXX rated movie theatre in every town, and maybe a seedy sex shop tucked away somewhere in a back street, whereas now in every shopping mall and high street, in the UK anyway, there is an 'Anne Summers' shop for you to browse for your pleasure, all good clean corporate fun full of giggling women and embarrassed men, how times have changed then, from the outcry that met the birth of the 'Bunny Girls' for objectifying women, and now the modern woman goes and buys a new outfit herself for hers and her partner(s) pleasure every week, sexual revolution? I wonder sometimes...I do like wood though..."

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 pm

I wonder why some women feel they have to try so hard to get some lovin' ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next