Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Snipe Dragon

Number of posts : 901

Random Stuff... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Angelica wrote:
Crows vs Cat vs Cat Fight! coolshadetip

https://www.youtube.com/v/PNqNfxo42J8&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3
OMG.. those birds.. C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:51 pm

"...gripping that, and the music seemed as if it was commissioned for it..." as Jats steals it now "...interesting creatures the carrions..." as he chuckles now thinking of Aesop's fables and which one he would choose here "...yes they have some interesting traits, these intelligent birds, yet like many a mob they can often be mistaken, for it is indeed useless attacking the insensible..."

Random Stuff... - Page 17 2961407028_88cef6cd89
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 17 009_sleepykitten
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Jats wrote:
"...gripping that, and the music seemed as if it was commissioned for it..." as Jats steals it now "...interesting creatures the carrions..." as he chuckles now thinking of Aesop's fables and which one he would choose here "...yes they have some interesting traits, these intelligent birds, yet like many a mob they can often be mistaken, for it is indeed useless attacking the insensible..."

kittehs are not insensible, sometimes insensitive, yes

"ever since I was a babygirl, wanted one thing most in this world,
was to keep my love, keep my love alive"
~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:14 pm

a repost here then as that other subject is dead...

Quote :
Jats, trolling ? no way, he only writes about trolls, he is way above that

"...oh no I trolled the once..." replies Jats thinking back now to those halcyon days before he even knew what an internet troll was "...I did it for a week, with twenty, thirty, maybe more different aliases from Charles Aznavour to Englebert Humperdink to seek revenge on a nefarious troll who turned her sights on me, and how I released the dark side, playing her at her own game as others then soon joined in as I was then accused of being them and them I in the deliberate confusion, and as I sat there doing nothing but that, consumed with it, I wondered at how they did it, all year round 24/7, what they get from the utter madness, or at what's missing from their lives, or so constricted by their daily false politeness that they need this nematic release, whatever, all I know is its not for me, and I will stick to being Jats then..." as the chameleon sends out tracers again with no sign of her still, continuing her descent further into the bottle no doubt "...though one thing I have noticed along the way is, most trolls always seem to cry troll first, while trolling that is..."

Random Stuff... - Page 17 Darthvaderi
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 17 1sm358desksleep
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Jats wrote:

Quote :

"...oh no I trolled the once..." replies Jats thinking back now to those halcyon days before he even knew what an internet troll was "...I did it for a week, with twenty, thirty, maybe more different aliases from Charles Aznavour to Englebert Humperdink to seek revenge on a nefarious troll who turned her sights on me, and how I released the dark side, playing her at her own game as others then soon joined in as I was then accused of being them and them I in the deliberate confusion, and as I sat there doing nothing but that, consumed with it, I wondered at how they did it, all year round 24/7, what they get from the utter madness, or at what's missing from their lives, or so constricted by their daily false politeness that they need this nematic release, whatever, all I know is its not for me, and I will stick to being Jats then..." as the chameleon sends out tracers again with no sign of her still, continuing her descent further into the bottle no doubt "...

though one thing I have noticed along the way is, most trolls always seem to cry troll first, while trolling that is..."

you typed that yourself, right ? coolshadetip

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:38 pm

c/thru wrote:
Jats wrote:

Quote :

"...oh no I trolled the once..." replies Jats thinking back now to those halcyon days before he even knew what an internet troll was "...I did it for a week, with twenty, thirty, maybe more different aliases from Charles Aznavour to Englebert Humperdink to seek revenge on a nefarious troll who turned her sights on me, and how I released the dark side, playing her at her own game as others then soon joined in as I was then accused of being them and them I in the deliberate confusion, and as I sat there doing nothing but that, consumed with it, I wondered at how they did it, all year round 24/7, what they get from the utter madness, or at what's missing from their lives, or so constricted by their daily false politeness that they need this nematic release, whatever, all I know is its not for me, and I will stick to being Jats then..." as the chameleon sends out tracers again with no sign of her still, continuing her descent further into the bottle no doubt "...

though one thing I have noticed along the way is, most trolls always seem to cry troll first, while trolling that is..."

you typed that yourself, right ? coolshadetip
Random Stuff... - Page 17 Karma-1
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Jats wrote:

Quote :

"...oh no I trolled the once..." replies Jats thinking back now to those halcyon days before he even knew what an internet troll was "...I did it for a week, with twenty, thirty, maybe more different aliases from Charles Aznavour to Englebert Humperdink to seek revenge on a nefarious troll who turned her sights on me, and how I released the dark side, playing her at her own game as others then soon joined in as I was then accused of being them and them I in the deliberate confusion, and as I sat there doing nothing but that, consumed with it, I wondered at how they did it, all year round 24/7, what they get from the utter madness, or at what's missing from their lives, or so constricted by their daily false politeness that they need this nematic release, whatever, all I know is its not for me, and I will stick to being Jats then..." as the chameleon sends out tracers again with no sign of her still, continuing her descent further into the bottle no doubt "...though one thing I have noticed along the way is, most trolls always seem to cry troll first, while trolling that is..."

a repost from elsewhere Random Stuff... - Page 17 Winker
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:24 pm

KK wrote:
Jats wrote:

Quote :

a repost from elsewhere Random Stuff... - Page 17 Winker
Random Stuff... - Page 17 000_playmobile
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:45 pm

a new post, to be posted elsewhere, and Eds funny, loved the bit about the Americans, and perhaps some light entertainment for your flight then Flea

and Jats faces the slot again still wrapped up and smelling of Pine feeding his fire gently to get it going enough to get naked and hit the shower and feel the water running from his back "...it matters not whether I said it, or not, or when, or to who as the words all just melt away now, but its all there still, and one will read them, they always do..." as the chameleon plucks the insults that can be used elsewhere, now we are all gathered again then where I can see you clearly now "...and no I'm ok at poker, and chess, but your'e right chameleons are rubbish and swear and fight..." as a tongue flicks into the air and lassos that "...but they have their uses, and some even call Flemailman a Troll, why he'll even admit to it, though he is the most generous Troll of the lot, and one of the things about Americans is they can criticize themselves, but dare ye not, for though they have cottoned on to irony, humility they haven't, for though Europe might be in the shit like you, we'll invite others to laugh about it too..."

Random Stuff... - Page 17 Chameleonduck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT1TVSTkAXg&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 17 Index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6710
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Jats wrote:
a new post, to be posted elsewhere, and Eds funny, loved the bit about the Americans, and perhaps some light entertainment for your flight then Flea

and Jats faces the slot again still wrapped up and smelling of Pine feeding his fire gently to get it going enough to get naked and hit the shower and feel the water running from his back "...it matters not whether I said it, or not, or when, or to who as the words all just melt away now, but its all there still, and one will read them, they always do..." as the chameleon plucks the insults that can be used elsewhere, now we are all gathered again then where I can see you clearly now "...and no I'm ok at poker, and chess, but your'e right chameleons are rubbish and swear and fight..." as a tongue flicks into the air and lassos that "...but they have their uses, and some even call Flemailman a Troll, why he'll even admit to it, though he is the most generous Troll of the lot, and one of the things about Americans is they can criticize themselves, but dare ye not, for though they have cottoned on to irony, humility they haven't, for though Europe might be in the shit like you, we'll invite others to laugh about it too..."

ahh...she's Canadian w/ a little French influence

I loved Jagged Little Pill...still listen to it...
I helped write most of those songs, except for Ironic & You outta Know were her own misdirected babbles

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Madison wrote:
Jats wrote:

ahh...she's Canadian w/ a little French influence

I loved Jagged Little Pill...still listen to it...
I helped write most of those songs, except for Ironic & You outta Know were her own misdirected babbles

lol she hit a spot into the happenings of your life i see.

it's interesting how the lyrics of so many songs we can relate to ourselves and our lives. the been there done that. we hear the highlights of our lives sung back to us.

In fact you can hear the highlights of jats life being sung back in most instrumentals rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:18 pm

"...yes ironic wasn't it, wasn't it? No Americans in that at all..." as Jats returns from some necessary drudgery now, the wind chill factor making it even colder as he walked alongside the frozen canal smiling that Tom, Dick and Harry the three white ducks he had christened so were still managing to evade those sneaky foxes that he knew lived here too and coveted them so "...and oh if only forum-land were a symphony of classical strings that lets the imagination sing instead of the repeated words and themes one sees with the same little Darlings with their signature tunes that can be heard a mile away..."

Random Stuff... - Page 17 Blackaddercorporal396x2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx7XNb3Q9Ek
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:45 pm

"...did I say this winter would be colder than normal, if I didn't it's already 10c lower than normal and set to get worse it seems..." mentioned the goblin as if knowing that the years where the volcano goes off are ones where their winters are colder than normal, adding "...hard to believe that this is the same place that had its hottest summer too, geneva look beautiful to anyone except those who has to work though it..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq7aSC-ezBk&feature=related

Random Stuff... - Page 17 276820680tBYIGM_ph
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:48 pm

it's ok, I know jats really loves me. In fact I'll even bet he's posted me elsewhere. C9smile
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:31 am

yes same old stuff...

[QUOTE=Jats]http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17827049702304842536[/QUOTE]

Quote :
seriously like the most invested / worst persona on here

everything you drop is tl;dr

"...and there was me just making it easy with a simple click on a link to see what kind of Jedi you where though I'm beginning to suspect you have given in to the dark side x-xxxxx..." replies Jats keeping it short for the hard of reading "... though I have seen the humans reading books, even those funny looking e-readers where someone might even be reading this, no people can read I'm sure of it... and have you ever seen a stoat x-xxxxx..." Jats wonders rhetorically of course

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:36 am

Jats wrote:
"...yes ironic wasn't it, wasn't it? No Americans in that at all..." as Jats returns from some necessary drudgery now, the wind chill factor making it even colder as he walked alongside the frozen canal smiling that Tom, Dick and Harry the three white ducks he had christened so were still managing to evade those sneaky foxes that he knew lived here too and coveted them so "...and oh if only forum-land were a symphony of classical strings that lets the imagination sing instead of the repeated words and themes one sees with the same little Darlings with their signature tunes that can be heard a mile away..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx7XNb3Q9Ek

Morning Mr. Jats ... I just woke up...it's my day off !!!

anyways, about that vid :
Quote :

This video contains content from Lionsgate, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:37 am

a repost as Jats continues to work through it thinking no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing...

"...yes its all gone quiet here as the UK grinds to a halt, yet every female friend I visit now is finishing off the Christmas preparations with gifts wrapped, hidden, dragging out the decorations, some things done in the summer, or last year even, while I laugh and hang my head in shame having done nothing now..." as Jats checks the calendar, yes November still "...though with the snow and ice here early it feels like Christmas already and for sure I will be taking the boys to see the Winter parade this Saturday, while mumbling 'Bah Humbug' through Icy breath then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 17 Evil_santa
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:45 am

"...censorship on the internet, whatever next, and morning to you Ms C/thru..." here in the afternoon "...try this one then, its just ride of the Valkyries, take from it what you will, and enjoy your day off then..."
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:51 am

Jats wrote:
yes same old stuff...

[QUOTE=Jats]http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17827049702304842536

Quote :
seriously like the most invested / worst persona on here

everything you drop is tl;dr

Your result for The Famous Jedi or Sith Test ...

Obi-Wan Kenobi
You scored 98% wisdom, 32% aggression, 51% power, and 73% morality!

You are one of the wisest Jedi of them all, and have had a very eventful career full of failures and successes.
You are a skilled fighter, having defeated many powerful opponents in your time.
You are not overly aggressive, though. You are more reserved and collected.
Your sense of morality is without question, and you are a model Jedi.

~ Heart

Last edited by c/thru on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : LOL)
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:56 am

KK wrote:
it's ok, I know jats really loves me. In fact I'll even bet he's posted me elsewhere. C9smile

copying is a form of flattery, they say

I think he's just using me, maybe he's one of those social climbers ....
it was hard to even get Jats to just chat personally...you did manage it though

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Jats wrote:
a repost as Jats continues to work through it thinking no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing...

<snip>

right !! I moved here from Dallas, years ago... but until then I had no idea about proper winter clothing,
like Ski wear... it's a bit more expensive, but so worth it ... I love to go to like Ski-a-Grab tent sales they
have around here.... the high end stuff is also better designed for activity, so much more comfortable ...
you can actually move in them ...and quite stylish and trendy around here ....
I hate feeling all constricted by clothing

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:03 pm

Jats wrote:
]https://www.youtube.com/v/Gz3Cc7wlfkI

"...censorship on the internet, whatever next, and morning to you Ms C/thru..." here in the afternoon "...try this one then, its just ride of the Valkyries, take from it what you will, and enjoy your day off then..."

same notice.... wth is this Lionsgate ?

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:06 pm

I'll answer myself ...

Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation[4] (commonly referred to as Lionsgate) is a Canadian-American entertainment company. The company was formed in Vancouver, British Columbia, but is headquartered in Santa Monica, California.[5][6] As of 2007, it is the most commercially successful independent film and television distribution company in North America.[7]

- Wiki

ohhhhh ....Canada wanna be startin' sompen, eh ?

~ Heart

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 17 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: General Discussion-