Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Jats

Number of posts : 476

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:35 pm

You know me Flea...still pondering on that post c/thru when I get a second from daily life, meanwhile a repost...

Quote :
I'd steralise the lot of them, rather than pay them to advertise their litter on TV!
Wow, that's a bit Adolf Hitler of me, isn't it!
But seriously, do we have to breed like dogs and cats? What's the reason for it? I have no idea.

"...I agree..." says Jats knowing you can not be serious, laughing now and putting his tongue in his cheek too "...yes lets sterilize the lot, especially the filthy immigrants, or should we just limit them, a one child policy perhaps, no perhaps not, thinking of China now and the population of spoiled brats that came from that, ditched now anyhow, while other cultures and countries still revere the production of offspring amongst their ranks..." says Jats now letting his own bigotry emerge for others to mock or be shocked "...for that is the flaw of the West, its ultimate downfall, as our modern social unacceptability of a large family limits to one, or two, conventional children, while those of different faiths continue to breed more followers who then turn our democracy's about face as we stupidly teach them to read our flawed bills of rights, to much outrage then, the West it seems, only liking democracy of one true faith, yet selfishly, foolishly, decrying those just trying to redress the balance with more quiet conquistadors to fight their fight..." job done for me then thinks JATS "...for America though nothing to worry about, as the South readies itself to finally break free once the circumstances are right with the dollars now flying off the printing presses every night...back to where we started then, perhaps, and for sure no liberals allowed in the New South..."

Random Stuff... - Page 5 400blackconfederates
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:51 pm

Jats wrote:
You know me Flea...still pondering on that post c/thru when I get a second from daily life, meanwhile a repost...

me too .... I got a wedding dress and such to alter, a mani/pedi, figure out how I'm gonna get all my stuff into that suitcase ....LOL

I'm doing my hair / highlights right now so I have all this goop on my head and can't go near anything much right now...but I gotta rinse it out in 15 minutes ... tough trying to be a girl bigWink
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:22 pm

fleamailman wrote:
("...told you JATS would do, what he does, well..." mentioned the goblin now)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Please tell me anything you know about or have heard about Queen Bodicca.

"...britain was mostly conquered during the reign of claudius, the event happened in the reign of nero, meaning that the territory was relatively newly settled, the tribes were to be incorporated into the roman system, but in typical roman style, repression leads to revolt leading to suppression slaughter and final appeasement, unintentionally perhaps, native tribes were progressively culled like this..." mentioned the goblin noting how this system might have worked and flourished had not the "haves" and "have nots" become so clearly segregated and odious too, that in ad 410 one of these same settled tribes finally sank the system by sacking the western capital rome when both the slaves and the poor actually opened the gates to them welcoming them in, the freefall that followed from there then was called 'the dark ages' but it was more like regionalism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaius_Suetonius_Paulinus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXGGm4GQAq4

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Pescanisatpretvorenukulu

she should have never fought the romans on a battlefield of their choosing.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:01 pm

c/thru wrote:
Freedom of speech does have seem to have an addendum that suggests responsibility and accountabilty will help secure a fuller range of your "given freedom"

the way I see it, anything that "given" to you always has some strings attached ....
off the top of my head : let's start with "who" thinks they have the right to give you freedom ?

"...finally...so, is freedom just an illusion then, have we fought and died for these democracies and republics in vain, all fooled and subdued, even us, living under more sophisticated and subtle empirical reigns while pointing the finger at more obvious ones, the power to the people merely a charade, or was this freedom not given to us, morsels to appease, but, demanded, taken, by force when necessary, I'd like to think so..." sighs Jats exhausted and ready to sleep with the light still streaming through his window "....and everything has strings attached, even a good deed only done to tickle ones ego, nothing ever being done for the good of the people because it's right, or just, that man can't elevate itself above its basic instincts and be capable of one true act of altruism, I'd like not to think so..." and Jats finally checks that old lottery ticket dreaming of being a philanthropist still.

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Freedom
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:34 pm

freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:09 am

Jats notices the "Womans History Month' thread then, and so changes the subject Randomly for he has lots of these...

"...when I have ever said I have given up on women..." he thinks back through all his posts "...no, not me, a little cynicism on the subject perhaps, much like everything else..." he laughs "...and it's been said "you are a glass half empty person you are" to which I respond "it depends what I'm drinking, as sometimes less is best, as in a glass of shit" no I have just given up on women with gaggles of bitchy friends, be they real or on FaceTube, and dominant mothers, and low IQ's, and who think that shopping is a hobby, ok except boots and shoes, there are benefits to those, providing I'm not paying for them, or religious nutters, or nutters in general, and can control, to some degree, their hormones, or ones that don't have a list as long as your arm of the man they do or don't want, and add that they are not superficial, then bleat on that they just can't find him this perfect man, while having an affair with their best friends fella while they are looking..." this list could go on and on he thinks "... so, no xxxx, I have not given up on women, I have just given up looking, as one always comes along, perfect, or not..."

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Perfectwoman
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:11 am

"...now this would be liberating, never mind for 'women' I want one..."

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:14 am

"... and amusing how it's still often called self abuse and not self pleasure a throwback to the catholic dogma perhaps, still not eradicated by the birth of the 'sexual revolution' those hedonistic days of innocent freedom with an XXX rated movie theatre in every town, and maybe a seedy sex shop tucked away somewhere in a back street, whereas now in every shopping mall and high street, in the UK anyway, there is an 'Anne Summers' shop the corporate acceptable face of sex for you to browse for your pleasure, all good clean fun, full of giggling women and embarrassed men, how times have changed then, from the outcry that met the birth of the 'Bunny Girls' for objectifying women, and now the modern woman goes and buys a new outfit herself for hers and her partner(s) pleasure every week, sexual revolution? I wonder sometimes..."

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:09 pm

we all started out naked. maybe someday it will be acceptable again
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:35 am

"...you know you are getting old when a good shit is the highlight of your day..." Jats remarks fresh from the pan now "...oh shut up you prudes, I have never met anyone who doesn't shit at some point, no matter how anally retentive they are, and that's what I love about Australians they are so literal, for example, see over here if you have an earring in your right ear it means your gay, where as in Australia its when you have another mans cock up your arse..."

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Austpics048
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:23 am

(the goblin noted that JATS was on form again, remarking "...no, I'd rather be shocked, and not know what I am about to read by it, than know because it falls in some set criteria beforehand...")

repost from elsewhere

“...what is amazing about this internet, as set against either media news or published fiction, is that everything is so unsubstantiated that it all becomes "credible fiction" perhaps, a mixture of both then..." mentioned the goblin now adding a youtube stream as an example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35yiaub8xUQ

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Harlequin2
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:13 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Hello Flea!!! How is your summer going?

"...it continues with an overwhelming vengeance..." replied the goblin, explaining "...so I write as if to write it out of me, until the point where I'm stopped from writing knowing to myself by it that I am completely stressed out of my banana, not that I didn't actually feel that fact before I knew it here, just that this resulting inaction clearly underlines it for me, something like getting dear captain obvious to spell it out to me in words like "warning goblin, your reality becomes surreal as you drive too fast through it"..."

Random Stuff... - Page 5 1432779b44dc7b74c893b845ff96813b4ae

Last edited by fleamailman on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:30 pm

idk, i like to call things as i see them, speak my mind, say things as they are. beating around the bush and sugar coating only causes confusion.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:52 pm

KK wrote:
idk, i like to call things as i see them, speak my mind, say things as they are. beating around the bush and sugar coating only causes confusion.

That's why I don;t like M & M's, damn sugar coating.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:58 am

a repost then...

"... me subtle..." laughs the chameleon "...I'm as subtle as a brick, the subtlety is in changing constantly, that's the trick..." as he watches the flames in his fire dance and contort, a breathing living thing and Jats responds by continually endlessly feeding it, it seems "...for one needs to adapt to ones audience don't you think, this arrogance of writers who talk down to their public their message lost in a plethora of obtuse self indulgent prose outshone by the nobodies who are somebodies now and couldn't write for shit without their team of editors behind it, so, for me it does not matter to be a master of words, you just have to get somebody to read it, to be somebody first..." and as he feeds the fire again the chameleon nods in agreement at another one of Fleas predictions.

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Jordan-s-book-launch-pic-rowan-griffiths-316598713
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:46 am

"...and while I am here then..." adds Jats dipping his pen while waiting for the rain to move over "...congratulations to c/thru then, busy planning her marriage or even on her honeymoon by now? No, no doom and gloom sermon here (only due to the little glimpse I have seen making me think it's not a decision taken lightly), so, forgive him his little faults this strong but still weak man and love each other gently..." a repost as a wedding gift then thinks the chameleon.

"...Isn't it great those early days when you learn how you both like to take your tea or coffee, the little likes and dislikes, the way a certain kiss or touch gets a certain response as you explore each others bodies time after time, and while there are occasions when hard sex is just right, and whatever games you want to play, day or night, it's those times when you make love, that constant, the loving restraint, on and on, a marathon of pleasure to look forward to, well into your old age, never wanting to stop, to find someone that special, always wanting that shared comfort, to be My Better Half and Me, that's love then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Article-0-05D43085000005DC-400_468x647
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:15 pm

adapting to be respectful yes. but changing who you are. no best to always keep it true and honest
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:18 pm

KK wrote:
adapting to be respectful yes. but changing who you are. no best to always keep it true and honest

"...an admirable quality if you can keep it up that is, do you think that is true..." jats ponders stirring his tea "...do we not all bend a little, mimic to see if our cogs fit, 'to thine own self be true' yes, but, it is a rare human indeed that does not assimilate by experience sometimes whether you know it or not, so a sum of all parts then, and fluid ever changing, more slowly perhaps and its only upon reflection of young minds that reminds us how we came to be who we are, not all of them desirable I'm sure, so not always best to be set in stone then..." says Jats knowing that resistance is futile.

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Gatesofborg
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Jats wrote:
KK wrote:

"...an admirable quality if you can keep it up that is, do you think that is true..." jats ponders stirring his tea "...do we not all bend a little, mimic to see if our cogs fit, 'to thine own self be true' yes, but, it is a rare human indeed that does not assimilate by experience sometimes whether you know it or not, so a sum of all parts then, and fluid ever changing, more slowly perhaps and its only upon reflection of young minds that reminds us how we came to be who we are, not all of them desirable I'm sure, so not always best to be set in stone then..." says Jats knowing that resistance is futile.

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Gatesofborg
on the boards, i troll a lot and have multiple personalities. but that's all a game. in real life, yes i think it is possible and i think i do a fairly good job about it. if i don't like someone, i don't associate with them. if i have to deal with them i guess my atitude is i don't care enough about them to change to suit them. I don't need them to like me. let's say if someone was offended by swearing, I'd do my best not to swear around them. but my thoughs, opinions, points of view will remain mine. i won't start saying oh yea, you're right. it's wrong to swear.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:18 pm

("...good posts on a difficult topic, I guess I am not really an honest person though it's not out of some wish on my part to be dishonest here, no, more a wish to retain the only thing I really have, my own secrecy now..." mentioned the goblin wondering if any of those things that made him happy actually made him think too, saying "...it's like the choice between being a happy sheep or an unhappy wolf as far as dailylife is concerned...")

repost from elsewhere

"...nice post xxxx.." mentioned the goblin, adding "...I seem to live a famine/feast existence, where either I'm out of pocket at one end, or out of my mind at the other...", so the goblin's daily posting served as some safety valve towards that ever accumulating stress whenever things went too far in either direction , concluding "...no, infact I don't think I could live a life without stress, I would probably find it too stressful not having anything to fret about..."

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Mice
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:18 am

is it so different from forum land then...

"....so what's it to be then..." asks Jats "...knowing it is hard, especially when young, to cast off that that need to bend and blend, scared to step out and seek that niche beyond the universal camaflouge of the sheep, though some manage it, finding their voice, their own steps travelling different roads from the norm, and then 'that's not how we do things' becomes passée, the sheep then changing in unison as the wind blows..." the chameleon wonders then what takes longer 10,000 posts or just one thread, with the odd dalliance, with 10,000 views "...for the winds of change are coming they always do, as members and sites come and go, so what will you leave behind..." he asks again "...dare to be different, you might get to like it as all becomes quiet in the eye of the storm..."

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Eye_of_The_Hurricane_by_Cheeseface101
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:07 am

a repost from elsewhere, prompted by a Facebook thread...

"...why yes the mob, such a fickle creature, swinging this way and that, and so hard to see when you are caught up in it, children and grown ups alike, take this weekend when my lot rushed in asking if they could go on Facebook before they had even taken their coats off, as to my dismay it had been allowed, and also by the parents of half their classmates it seems, with their children now addicted to Farmville, being drawn back to plant crops, buying chickens and cows, all busy outdoing each other, caught up in the hysteria, with 'friendship requests' appearing every five minutes from who knows, in those shark infested waters..." Jats sips his tea, shaking his head in dismay "...by Sunday I had had enough, after several long chats it was banned, and distraction plans put in place, armed with telescopic litter pickers, dayglo jackets donned, they were pushing a wheelbarrow of bug boxes, tools and bags along the canal, and became part of a small group of volunteers who proceeded to clean up a wild-flower meadow and woodland fringe, seeing then a glimpse of the true nature of man as they shrieked with delight/disgust at finding bags of faeces, animal and human, amongst all the other rubbish, and was finished off with a lesson in coppicing trees shouting 'timber'  as each one fell to their cut. As we marched back, looking more forward to Sunday lunch, it was then that I answered their earlier questions, of 'why are we doing this Dad? We are not getting paid' as they played swords with the litter pickers that they had been allowed to keep, were warm and proud, despite the cold, with their logs that they had cut stored in our rucksacks, and a flue chimney for my log burner worth £80 tucked under my arm, given to me by one of the ladies who I discovered had been about to throw it out and just gave to us and plus, much to the boys delight, a guided tour of her narrow boat. Yes it was then that I answered their questions, smiling and saying 'I think we did quite well out of it don't you' and Facebook was completely forgotten about..."

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Free-magic-wands
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:41 am

fleamailman wrote:
("...good posts on a difficult topic, I guess I am not really an honest person though it's not out of some wish on my part to be dishonest here, no, more a wish to retain the only thing I really have, my own secrecy now..." mentioned the goblin wondering if any of those things that made him happy actually made him think too, saying "...it's like the choice between being a happy sheep or an unhappy wolf as far as dailylife is concerned...")

repost from elsewhere

"...nice post xxxx.." mentioned the goblin, adding "...I seem to live a famine/feast existence, where either I'm out of pocket at one end, or out of my mind at the other...", so the goblin's daily posting served as some safety valve towards that ever accumulating stress whenever things went too far in either direction , concluding "...no, infact I don't think I could live a life without stress, I would probably find it too stressful not having anything to fret about..."

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Mice

happiness is a very individual thing. you can't conform and be truly happy.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:02 am

(the goblin loved the input here, saying "...you didn't write like when you started this venture...", the goblin too, had changed where somehow the huckleberry had said it "their happiness is not your happiness" then)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
The cables were not "non classified."

"...the cables were "once classified" meaning they are declassified, meaning that anyone both has the right to know and the right to expose them..." mentioned the goblin now, adding "...the left wing president was voted in on a platform of change, instead he has just increased the commitment, the next president will probably be from the right wing party so expect a war with iran...", simply, both parties are following the "bigs" agenda here, where large corporations and rich invested interests own both the political scene and the media here, "...look it couldn't be easier, one gets the general public's attention neatly focused on such bogymen as terrorism of our time, communism of old, or fascism before that, right back to the cry of "barbarians at the gates" that is, so that the "bigs" can then milk it for all it's worth, billions of dollars, so simply the unspoken line hasn't changed since prehistory, it still is "war is good for business"..." ventured the goblin thinking elsewhere at this point, in fact he was just asking himself now "...well, if there's no discernible oil left in the gulf of mexico at this point, then why is it that their "no flyover zone" is still set firmly in place, oh no, it's going to get worse better it gets better, honestly folks a faceless corporate dictatorship is probably more insidious than either fascism and communism are, corporatism controls here, an unanswerable power unto itself..."

Random Stuff... - Page 5 Study_New_world_order_500-1
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:34 am

"...live writing Flea, it changes you, as Major Tom said '...I'm happy, hope you're happy too...' an apt repost then

"...society never seems to keep up with itself does it, you have the revolutionaries, the pioneers at the forefront and everyone else playing catch up, many never making it, lost in their own time, living in the past, ten twenty years fifty, or even the previous decade, never being of the now, lamenting about the past and trying to bring it back, yet in parts a very good thing considering present times, back to old ways of doing things re-progress then, or correcting mistakes, it's more the values and ideals though that take longest, to gain acceptance even, as barriers are broken down, and it gets there, it just takes time. Look at the progress that has been made the past century, clawing our way from Barbary and Slavery, moving towards a more enlightened time when perhaps Alexander's vision will finally enfold, joined together in one Alexandria without the need to conquer, plunder or subjugate, ever again, or will that time rise once more...sometimes I wonder, as one requires religion to flourish and the other for it to disappear..."

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:08 pm

i wonder if my stuff gets reposted elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next