Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Jats

Number of posts : 476

Random Stuff... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 am

"...and interestingly too..." he adds another while they are all sleeping then "...that the Barbarian wimmin post was for c/thru then who duly, but only sparsely responded, perhaps her hackles calming now, and while I was browsing then it was no surprise, with you, finding the matching beauty of your words preceding, as our selves always shine through regardless of the persona of choosing..." a repost then...

"...isn't it funny how we tend to judge a nation by who we meet along the way, and not just from what is piped through our screens or on the news today, while some fit into the stereotype, like the Ozzie surfer I worked with called 'Bruce', the American boss called 'Randy' (a name which always makes a Brit chuckle) and who was rumoured to be in the CIA, or the Indian chap, who lived next door, who bequeathed his prayer bowls to me, to bring me 'luck' and which now, look after my Tea, while others formed a very different view, so, do we stick to our pre-conceived ideas, until experience tells us otherwise, as each collective, along the way, has shaped my opinion of you, and all the Brit's that you have encountered, now include me too, with another opinion in the melting pot to sway..."

Random Stuff... - Page 4 Theenglishgentleman
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Jats wrote:
Quote :
" what does all of this have to do with harmless flirting? "

Quote :
I have so many trolls and fake id's, fake birthdays, ages, occcupations, likes, dislikes and such on the internet that i sometimes forget who I am. I can assure you though with KK you are getting the real deal. almost. I'm myself under this id. everything about me is real. the things i say and do are true. it's the id I use for the boards where i get more personal. the only thing that isn't real is my name isn't KK.

"...well, whatever your name is..." laughs Jats enjoying his morning Tea "...I can only go on what you post and what makes sense to me, even if it does not to you..." a repost then...

"...although I have studied a bit, the human psychology stuff, it's been through the study of animals that I have learned more about the humans, particularly lately, where now I can do the poncy latin bit, and I remember back to an argument with an old boss when I was just eighteen, saying then that humans are no better than animals, yet his ego and arrogance, as ever got in the way of his reasoning, insisting we are better in "some" way, but take how the wolf hunts in a pack, the collaboration to seek their prey, the complicated hierarchy that exists, the social niceties and endless politics, continuing displays of dominance, yet there is always the lone wolf tracking the pack, biding his time, waiting to pounce, and when the top dog and his mates are away, he will sneak in and mate with one of the willing females, at her insistence, as that is the only way for her to break free from the limited gene pool that she suffers each day..."

Random Stuff... - Page 4 3185640828_7e5408b38c

that's one thing about the internet, you just never know. anybody could be anybody. elements of trust and faith have to develop. it really takes relationships to a whole new level. at least for people like me who didn't grow up with the internet. everything was face to face. this is all new to me.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Jats wrote:
"...but then again..." he adds now fresh from rummaging through the 'post your picture' thread "...anyone who has his own chainsaw is ok with me..." and the chameleon smiles seeing what he is protecting then that prompts this repost too...

"...one forestry contract I remember fondly, working at a Castle, climbing to the top each day, greeting the Buzzards as they took off to catch the morning thermals, and hearing the call of the Peregrines as they dived off the Keep to catch breakfast, and as we sat, surrounded by wildlife, eating lunch atop, looking out at the Cheshire plains below, we tried to imagine invading armies from yesteryear coming over the hill, seeing the formidable task in hand, while panicked inmates hurried to and fro...yes It was a hard job due to the terrain, especially in February, but there were many hands, some better than others, but it's not the camaraderie I miss, it's the hard hats! Nothing like a good hard hat at a jaunty angle..."

Random Stuff... - Page 4 Zdjecie,pelne,53955,lodz-art-center
did I post one of the pictures of me with a chain saw here? If so, that really is me. probably a blue shirt and do rag if i remember correctly. i can't see becasue work blocks all photobucket shots.
Back to top Go down
Edelweiss

Edelweiss

Humor : yes
Number of posts : 405
pennies : 536
Rep : 65

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:27 pm

KK wrote:
Jats wrote:
"...but then again..." he adds now fresh from rummaging through the 'post your picture' thread "...anyone who has his own chainsaw is ok with me..." and the chameleon smiles seeing what he is protecting then that prompts this repost too...

did I post one of the pictures of me with a chain saw here? If so, that really is me. probably a blue shirt and do rag if i remember correctly. i can't see becasue work blocks all photobucket shots.

Yes you did...trust me , this is not the one C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Edelweiss wrote:
KK wrote:
Jats wrote:

Yes you did...trust me , this is not the one C9crackUPslap
what pictue did i post? I can't remember now.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:09 pm

found it. this is what i posted. that's me last fall.

Random Stuff... - Page 4 Kn1-4
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 pm

"...yes that's the one I saw..." Jats chuckles "...amongst others...nice saw cutting through that Maple I'm guessing, a Mcculloch or STIHL..." he wonders tutting again at the absence of protective wear.

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Jats wrote:
"...yes that's the one I saw..." Jats chuckles "...amongst others...nice saw cutting through that Maple I'm guessing, a Mcculloch or STIHL..." he wonders tutting again at the absence of protective wear.

that tree was a choke cherry. that saw judging by the color would be my mcculloch. I also have a husqvarna and a stihl. Today I took down a fairly large choke cherry, about 20" diameter. big for those trees. three maples and two ashe. 3 of those 5 hung up on me but a wicked wind, rain and hail storm brough 2 of them all the way down. one is still hanging. I'll have to winch it down this weeked. I'll also pull the other rounds up from the woods closer to the house with the tractor this weekend. Ther i'll cut them into 16" pieces and stack them. I'll start splitting late Sept.

What's protective wear?
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:00 am

(the goblin likes gardens taking a keen interest in all things green now, until he starts thinking of their maintenance, where he likes simplicity better, saying "...my fault I like things until I see myself in relation to them, where time is what I value most...")

repost from elsewhere

"...wow, another random thread..." went the goblin welcoming it, adding "...just one question though, is there a minimal mental requirement or can writers post here then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 4 PartyHatKids

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:41 am

Quote :
...What's protective wear?

"...It is the difference between chance and luck..." looking at his new McCulloch, just picked up, sitting on the table now, an old repost from elsewhere....

"...a strange day indeed..." ponders the chameleon as he enjoys the last glowing embers of the fire in his home made log burner, yet knows he has to make those improvements needed, no longer put them off, to plan more luck and chance then "... like the strange occurrence this afternoon, when busy chopping wood, upon hearing a familiar sound, I looked up to see a chicken right in front of me, only feet from my axe, and while I laughed with utter bemusement, it went for a little walk around the house clucking contentedly. As tempted as I was to swing the axe down across it's neck, with thoughts of it on the plate for next Sunday's lunch especially with one son asking if he could have a live chicken for his birthday, so he could kill it, pluck it, and eat it, leaving me still unsure whether to be worried or proud, so, I resisted, clutched it gently and on a hunch peered over a nearby neighbours garden, who I have never met before, and returned it to the grateful Georgina instead..." and so, once more the chameleon is reminded "...one split decision, of logical planning, taking a left instead of a right, leaving early, arriving late, all leading to several chance encounters, that never would have happened, for all the planning then, you just never know what's going to happen next..."

Random Stuff... - Page 4 Chickeninthehouse

Last edited by Jats on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:47 am

fleamailman wrote:
(the goblin likes gardens taking a keen interest in all things green now, until he starts thinking of their maintenance, where he likes simplicity better, saying "...my fault I like things until I see myself in relation to them, where time is what I value most...")

"....ah yes time..." sighs the chameleon packing now, off to Wales to kill more aliens again, a repost...

"...please don't rape me perhaps? The reports of 'Dolphin Rape' growing alarmingly, and yes I have seen Dolphins on a number of occasions, but not in that light, indeed it is a mesmerising sight, particularly on a small speedboat where you could almost reach out and touch them, not that I have ever done the 'no 1' wish, to swim with them, always vanishing as we slowed, the Douglas Adams quote springing to mind each time 'so long, and thanks for all the fish' as they magically disappeared into the deep, but then they were wild. Though, I have swum with whale sharks the largest of all fish, mantas, turtles, the list goes on, but with the beauty, there is the danger, like the recent mysterious outbreak of swarms of box jellyfish on the Asian coast, the indestructible foe, estimated to exist in numbers greater than the human population of the earth, and impossible to kill as in its death throes each one releases thousands of eggs into the sea, so another plague upon us, something weird is going on there, and now another earthquake come and gone, a tsunami, volcanoes going off, Yellowstone now being a ticking time bomb, and either I was too busy with other things prior to the past ten years to register these phenomenon, or is it just that they are creeping slowly with ever more regularity, but then, what do I know..."

Random Stuff... - Page 4 024-marvin-compo-01
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:20 pm

i prefer to see it as the difference between good and careless

besides, I had a dorag protecting my hair C9smile
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Jats returns from the yard after nipping some Welsh Ash out the back while not even wearing his woolly hat...

"...I'm feeling all out doorsy and so, with a little practice beforehand, next year I have decided the boys and I will climb Mount Snowdon..." Jats knee twinges at the very thought of it "...and then for my eldest sons birthday afterwards I will take him and a friend camping in Wales and upon arrival, unpack a couple of prepared rucksacks and say 'See you Sunday'. Inside one of the rucksacks will be a note saying 'your little brothers have done it, now you do it! Happy Birthday Love Dad'...my gift then, standing on top of a mountain..."

Random Stuff... - Page 4 On_top_of_the_world_ma_conic_hill
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:25 pm

you nipped welsh ash without wearung protective gear?
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:57 am

"...I know, I am a hypocrite, that will admit it, an unusual thing in forumland..." a repost...

"...for it seems then that once more I cause trouble, prodding at those social niceties by merely acknowledging things that plainly exist everywhere for all to see and that have been around for eons, yet many wish to play the blind and deaf monkey yet not the dumb one, oh no, as objections are raised to their hypocrisies pointed out and, if necessary, rammed down their throat... and just the proddings of a keyboard warrior, a troll, a bot perhaps, of course it would seem that way to some, a suitable defence to fall back upon and exonerate self, but, it's not, it's just Jats as he has always been, right from a kid, so no apologies then, and I do hope that JATS continues with their little rebellions, long after I have gone, questioning, unaccepting, ever searching for truth, playing on and up, and fighting hypocrisy despite it seems the ringing of those prophetic words  'You have the right to free Speech as long as you're not Dumb enough to actually try it' as Jats is banned again..."

Random Stuff... - Page 4 The-clash
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:02 am

Freedom of speech does have seem to have an addendum that suggests responsibility and accountabilty will help secure a fuller range of your "given freedom"

the way I see it, anything that "given" to you always has some strings attached ....
off the top of my head : let's start with "who" thinks they have the right to give you freedom ?

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:15 am

c/thru wrote:
Freedom of speech does have seem to have an addendum that suggests responsibility and accountabilty will help secure a fuller range of your "given freedom"

the way I see it, anything that "given" to you always has some strings attached ....
off the top of my head : let's start with "who" thinks they have the right to give you freedom ?

that would be the liberals
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:28 pm

c/thru wrote:

"...marvellous..." JATS sleeps soundly now "...I'll get back to that shortly, meanwhile a repost or two..."

Quote :
don't like guns. kinda of violent for a family forumn. sorry just my opionon with all the shootings going on....

"...women and history, the great teachers, I wish I had paid more attention at school, instead of acting the fool, but then again, when you find out later in life that most of what you were being taught was complete rubbish anyway, perhaps I had the right idea, take our great sceptred Isle, where once long ago in the age of the Barbarian, women were held in such high esteem, with equal rights, perhaps more than modern day, and as the true English fleed from the Romans to Wales where the moustache was de rigueur, perhaps a small price to pay kissing a furry thing and being more than a chattel, a man's prey, oh those great Welsh princes, that fought so hard and died, but, perhaps not in vain, as at least their language sings once more. And so on we went, to Freedom for Wimmin and to the present day where women now still scorn at seeing young boys play at wars game..."

Random Stuff... - Page 4 Call-of-Duty-4-Modern-Warfare-Server_1
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:23 pm

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

LOL...I knew you would say that cheesy
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:50 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

and i really try not to be that political here
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:48 am

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

I know KK, you really try hard to use your "inside voice" around here innocent
Back to top Go down
Tango

Tango

Humor : All the time
Super Powers : AARP MEMBER Number of posts : 71
pennies : 92
Rep : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:00 am

I wonder if our forefathers foresaw technology of today when declaring we all have freedom of speech?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:18 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

I know KK, you really try hard to use your "inside voice" around here innocent
come check me out on msnbc C9smile
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:19 pm

Tango wrote:
I wonder if our forefathers foresaw technology of today when declaring we all have freedom of speech?
i wonder if they foresaw tha mass corruption and reinterpretations of their words
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:34 pm

("...told you JATS would do, what he does, well..." mentioned the goblin now)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Please tell me anything you know about or have heard about Queen Bodicca.

"...britain was mostly conquered during the reign of claudius, the event happened in the reign of nero, meaning that the territory was relatively newly settled, the tribes were to be incorporated into the roman system, but in typical roman style, repression leads to revolt leading to suppression slaughter and final appeasement, unintentionally perhaps, native tribes were progressively culled like this..." mentioned the goblin noting how this system might have worked and flourished had not the "haves" and "have nots" become so clearly segregated and odious too, that in ad 410 one of these same settled tribes finally sank the system by sacking the western capital rome when both the slaves and the poor actually opened the gates to them welcoming them in, the freefall that followed from there then was called 'the dark ages' but it was more like regionalism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaius_Suetonius_Paulinus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXGGm4GQAq4

Random Stuff... - Page 4 Pescanisatpretvorenukulu
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:35 pm

You know me Flea...still pondering on that post c/thru when I get a second from daily life, meanwhile a repost...

Quote :
I'd steralise the lot of them, rather than pay them to advertise their litter on TV!
Wow, that's a bit Adolf Hitler of me, isn't it!
But seriously, do we have to breed like dogs and cats? What's the reason for it? I have no idea.

"...I agree..." says Jats knowing you can not be serious, laughing now and putting his tongue in his cheek too "...yes lets sterilize the lot, especially the filthy immigrants, or should we just limit them, a one child policy perhaps, no perhaps not, thinking of China now and the population of spoiled brats that came from that, ditched now anyhow, while other cultures and countries still revere the production of offspring amongst their ranks..." says Jats now letting his own bigotry emerge for others to mock or be shocked "...for that is the flaw of the West, its ultimate downfall, as our modern social unacceptability of a large family limits to one, or two, conventional children, while those of different faiths continue to breed more followers who then turn our democracy's about face as we stupidly teach them to read our flawed bills of rights, to much outrage then, the West it seems, only liking democracy of one true faith, yet selfishly, foolishly, decrying those just trying to redress the balance with more quiet conquistadors to fight their fight..." job done for me then thinks JATS "...for America though nothing to worry about, as the South readies itself to finally break free once the circumstances are right with the dollars now flying off the printing presses every night...back to where we started then, perhaps, and for sure no liberals allowed in the New South..."

Random Stuff... - Page 4 400blackconfederates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next