Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

the last person the person here wins

Go down 
+12
Angelica
Lady Snipe Dragon
Giada
BMG
Admin
Jats
Madison
angello
Joebert
KK
c/thru
fleamailman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
c/thru

Number of posts : 3049

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:55 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :
OK, my bad.... I think you mean like the Toltec recapitualtion ...tracking yourself ...
trying to review an experience in a bit more detached manner with the related emotions
now diffused with time

"...yes, I guess one could put it that way, in that the other post came about from the toltec idea of manipulation of dreams..." started the goblin, continuing "...which in turn is a short step from the manipulation of memories now, where simply one chooses to redo something in ones past, like buying a packet of sweets from the corner shop, and then lets the memory choose itself, that is one sees and feels back for time, season, weather, etc., then one adds details like what ones wearing, how high am from the ground, what am I buying, with what money, what sounds, smells, and so on...", and no, the goblin didn't do it to write better, he did it to strengthen the memories, adding "...there's a strange sense of smell that one often forgets looking back, the seaside smell, the funfair smell, even the classroom, etc., sounds too, but most people never bother to check what they remember, why should they, it serves to purpose in dailylife..."

you sound like a pragmatist ....LOL....
I'm just practicing my new terms from class ... this unit = Nietzsche and Pragamatism
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:08 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:
Bump

LOL....

Spoiler:

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 1220666518264

Spoiler:

giggle
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:16 am

Happy monday
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:31 am

repost from elsewhere, no actually a redo

the goblin was remonstrating with his reality before passing on to more important things like creating that all encompassing long term persona for himself, saying simply "...ok, you might think it as something fake, but why should my dailylife always hold sway here, when you and I know that in the end it's just the same boat for all of us, just another wreck breaking up on those rocks of old age each time, well that's your dailylife isn't it...", so the goblin rendered unto dailylife for the reality it was after all, while trying in his way to discover what his virtual reality was about, continuing "...besides, you can't prove anything about your dailylife to anyone here anyway, and yet, if you know that, why fetter ones imagination by it, no, what should matter to you is what I mentioned before, that creation of an encompassing long term persona here, for surely the point of life is not dailylife..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 FaultyTowers_ByJustyna
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:37 am

fleamailman wrote:
repost from elsewhere, no actually a redo

the goblin was remonstrating with his reality before passing on to more important things like creating that all encompassing long term persona for himself, saying simply "...ok, you might think it as something fake, but why should my dailylife always hold sway here, when you and I know that in the end it's just the same boat for all of us, just another wreck breaking up on those rocks of old age each time, well that's your dailylife isn't it...", so the goblin rendered unto dailylife for the reality it was after all, while trying in his way to discover what his virtual reality was about, continuing "...besides, you can't prove anything about your dailylife to anyone here anyway, and yet, if you know that, why fetter ones imagination by it, no, what should matter to you is what I mentioned before, that creation of an encompassing long term persona here, for surely the point of life is not dailylife..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 FaultyTowers_ByJustyna
See I like to let my personality create itself. I don't try to create one. what you see is what you get. Not a lot of effort goes into it
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:04 am

Quote :
See I like to let my personality create itself. I don't try to create one. what you see is what you get. Not a lot of effort goes into it

"...personal choice I suppose huckleberry, where for me, I don't think I could ever go back now..." mentioned the goblin again, adding "...I suppose too, that there is an ego trip in all this as the hitcount is faltering after all, but also, I actually like polishing my posts into something of myself, a diary of sorts then, a reflection of self perhaps, whatever even, but still me by it..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 AladdinParrish
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:18 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :

"...personal choice I suppose huckleberry, where for me, I don't think I could ever go back now..." mentioned the goblin again, adding "...I suppose too, that there is an ego trip in all this as the hitcount is faltering after all, but also, I actually like polishing my posts into something of myself, a diary of sorts then, a reflection of self perhaps, whatever even, but still me by it..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 AladdinParrish
but see, my posts are myself. A mess idunno
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Quote :
.... while trying in his way to discover what his virtual reality was about ...

you know, I think that the internet is now so integrated into our society that we might as well stop calling it "virtual reality" .... it's significantly real, as for as "having an experience" & "interaction" which is what many would say are characteristics of reality ....

besides there isn't really a wholesale privacy if you are online .... someone somewhere knows quite a bit about anyone ....actually whether online or not .... and the more you interact, the more info about you is out there

on a related note :
I have used online dating sites....actually, that's where I met my current Boyfriend, Tango, and by the time I even agreed to the first offline date I already knew his full name, address - including the Google Earth pics of his house, his Mom's name & address, his ex-wife's name & current address ...all from a simple email address which led me to his Facebook with all the other info I needed ...

he knows I did all this and understands why... dating life can feel a little more predacious when you are a girl
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:25 pm

c/thru wrote:
Quote :

you know, I think that the internet is now so integrated into our society that we might as well stop calling it "virtual reality" .... it's significantly real, as for as "having an experience" & "interaction" which is what many would say are characteristics of reality ....

besides there isn't really a wholesale privacy if you are online .... someone somewhere knows quite a bit about anyone ....actually whether online or not .... and the more you interact, the more info about you is out there

on a related note :
I have used online dating sites....actually, that's where I met my current Boyfriend, Tango, and by the time I even agreed to the first offline date I already knew his full name, address - including the Google Earth pics of his house, his Mom's name & address, his ex-wife's name & current address ...all from a simple email address which led me to his Facebook with all the other info I needed ...

he knows I did all this and understands why... dating life can feel a little more predacious when you are a girl
Geez, I don't even know that much information about my wife C9smile
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:05 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
This is because you want people to know how good, attractive, generous, funny, wild and clever you really are. Fear or revere me, but please, think I'm special. We share an addiction. We're approval junkies

the goblin appreciated the monkey's post deeply, almost expecting those type conclusions at the beginning of this journey then, as if knowing that the monkey will see it quite different soon, saying “...anonymous recognition is an odd oxymoron then, and yet when all is said and done in only flatters the ego now, where ones first post will be exactly the same as ones last, afterwards all returns to total silence again..”, so the goblin offered the monkey three goals here instead, which would still be there regardless of whether he chose to continue to post on or not, saying “...how about “a writer's way with words”, “an illustrator's eye”, and “an internetself”, in that one can't avoid growing old on the outside, any more than one can actually hold onto something in dailylife or be someone else in dailylife either, and yet these three inner goals are just here for the grasping but they won't come without effort, hence ones “journey to self” now...”

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Detective
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:39 am

Quote :
Quote :
you know, I think that the internet is now so integrated into our society that we might as well stop calling it "virtual reality" .... it's significantly real, as for as "having an experience" & "interaction" which is what many would say are characteristics of reality ...., besides there isn't really a wholesale privacy if you are online .... someone somewhere knows quite a bit about anyone ....actually whether online or not .... and the more you interact, the more info about you is out there

"...ah no, one can even hide ones online status on forumland here..." mentioned the goblin, thanking the "your persona goes here", adding "...simply everything here represents reality, whether they be words, pictures, or streams, as nothing is actually here except for them then, just that the mind interprets them into being now, whereas dailylife, if we are not going down that "ok prove reality is real then" question, is something that one actually lives in, "living" is the fundamental difference between the realities then, as one can die on the internet as many times as one likes, but in dailylife, I think it's only once..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 The-death-of-socrates-philosophy-380388_800_521
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:40 am

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
you know, I think that the internet is now so integrated into our society that we might as well stop calling it "virtual reality" .... it's significantly real, as for as "having an experience" & "interaction" which is what many would say are characteristics of reality ...., besides there isn't really a wholesale privacy if you are online .... someone somewhere knows quite a bit about anyone ....actually whether online or not .... and the more you interact, the more info about you is out there

"...ah no, one can even hide ones online status on forumland here..." mentioned the goblin, thanking the "your persona goes here", adding "...simply everything here represents reality, whether they be words, pictures, or streams, as nothing is actually here except for them then, just that the mind interprets them into being now, whereas dailylife, if we are not going down that "ok prove reality is real then" question, is something that one actually lives in, "living" is the fundamental difference between the realities then, as one can die on the internet as many times as one likes, but in dailylife, I think it's only once..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 The-death-of-socrates-philosophy-380388_800_521
i love how so many people follow false trails. How many times have people "discovered" my fake myspace account or facebook accounts and think they have identified me. C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:35 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :
Quote :

If we are going down that road , then I'll repeat my statement about "experience"

if we are not, then I need you to qualify what you mean when you say "one" ... coz from my view
a persona may not be considered a separate "one"

I dunno, let me think about this as our conversation continues
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:42 pm

KK wrote:

i love how so many people follow false trails. How many times have people "discovered" my fake myspace account or facebook accounts and think they have identified me. C9crackUPslap

giggle I will admit that back in my mild trolling days, I left a few "snipe" feathers on the trail

as for my online dating site tips, it includes what to do if someone gives you an email addy that
does not pull up much info
I am gonna write a little handbook, coz the ones out there were apparently written by
people who have never played in troll land so they are missing quite a bit of important information

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:00 pm

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
PM me for more; I'm a little too protective of my work, and a bit paranoid about the whole, posting online is kind of publishing and pisses off some publishers. So I'm doing my best to just stay in the clear no matter what haha. IDK I guess paranoia can get kind of crazy sometimes though.

"...thanks, but I'm not really the PM type, since I ask myself who would learn by what we corresponded privately..." mentioned the goblin, mostly lying because he never got round to replying to PMs, continuing "...remember too, that my being anonymous, I might be that same person you that shouldn't trust now, so instead one keeps it lose, changes characters and settings, etc., no real problem for a writer of your caliber...", and with that the goblin went off on a tangent again, something he felt he should make clear to all here, explaining "...perhaps the other side of the coin is that you will need to do imaginative posts, since those who read your book will then come here looking for you on this internet, simply your persona is just as synonymous to your posts here as it is synonymous to your books in dailylife, well, unless you, like me then, wish to remain anonymous that is..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Its+a+Book
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Quote :
I am gonna write a little handbook, coz the ones out there were apparently written by
people who have never played in troll land so they are missing quite a bit of important information

repost from elsewhere

“...well now c/thou...” started the goblin, as if reading from her manual of “advanced trolling” here, continuing “...one is going to need to learn the dark side when dealing with those self interested hecklers now, for one is on stage here, so remember too, that most forums are unforgiving when one first lands on them, simply one is alone with only ones wits and ones collection of posts to win them over then, defeat is the norm, but the truth is that one is only looking for interesting people within the forum, where acceptances/rejection means what then if one doesn't meet anyone interesting then...”

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Amazing-photo-art-001

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:42 pm

c/thru wrote:
KK wrote:

giggle I will admit that back in my mild trolling days, I left a few "snipe" feathers on the trail

as for my online dating site tips, it includes what to do if someone gives you an email addy that
does not pull up much info

yes, if you are going to create the illusion paint a full picture.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:06 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
would anyone want to read this type of story today? Comments please

"...I am sure that many people would like to read your book..." started the goblin in earnest then, adding a few provisos though, saying "...but you have to ask yourself two questions here, one, "that what with the advent of the internet and moreover forumland here, do those readers still have the time to read books like they once did", and two "if everyone hated your books would you still publish them as a vindication of oneself to oneself perhaps, where conversely if they all loved your books, while you had grown to hate them, would you still churn out yet more of the same because it paid the bills...", and with that the goblin smiled, knowing that there were absolutely thousands of books out there, and millions of blogs too, and yet few could see the wood for the trees then, saying "...look, if you wait for your readers to come to your ebook eventually, you will have a long wait ahead, because at it's base and perhaps in spite of whatever they're telling you elsewhere, your ebook, your blog entry, down to ones humble post too, are part and parcel of ones persona as an author now, so perhaps if you do good posts, readers will go to your blog, and if you do good blog entries, they will go to your ebook then, simply readers recognize persona foremost is the point I making here, an author with no persona is a poltergeist perhaps..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Poltergeist-movie-08

Last edited by fleamailman on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:15 am

fleamailman wrote:

“...well now c/thou...” started the goblin, as if reading from her manual of “advanced trolling” here, continuing “...one is going to need to learn the dark side when dealing with those self interested hecklers now, for one is on stage here, so remember too, that most forums are unforgiving when one first lands on them, simply one is alone with only ones wits and ones collection of posts to win them over then, defeat is the norm, but the truth is that one is only looking for interesting people within the forum, where acceptances/rejection means what then if one doesn't meet anyone interesting then...”

means nothing, absolutely nothing ...." consider the source " is my motto nails
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:16 am

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :

repost from elsewhere

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Amazing-photo-art-001
defeat? I never accept defeat
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:55 am

Quote :

"...true but I'm not out to prove something, more I'm out to find those people that accept the way I am first, where forumname and subject matter actually have little bearing on the outcome..." replied the goblin thinking back on those sites again, adding "...but from there then, it's feeding, and not actual acceptance which counts, you see, you're a great feeder of my thoughts to me huckleberry, where readership flatters perhaps but only rapport feeds..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dGobsVrjZU&feature=related

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Th_Fawlty_071203042200668_wideweb__300x300
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:29 pm

exactly.... gimme a mindf%ck or GTFO C9femist
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:45 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :

"...true but I'm not out to prove something, more I'm out to find those people that accept the way I am first, where forumname and subject matter actually have little bearing on the outcome..." replied the goblin thinking back on those sites again, adding "...but from there then, it's feeding, and not actual acceptance which counts, you see, you're a great feeder of my thoughts to me huckleberry, where readership flatters perhaps but only rapport feeds..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dGobsVrjZU&feature=related

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Th_Fawlty_071203042200668_wideweb__300x300
i just pretend everybody likes me and i'm the most popular kid on the block
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:29 pm

("...sorry, this place slipped the net for a few days..." explained the goblin now)

repost from elsewhere, the "What is wrong with the American army?" thread

the goblin showed, saying "...let me guess your thinking then, the army is in control of the situation here, it is answerable to the government, and government is duly elected by the people, thus democracy as we know it then, where the goal of democracy has been its propagation worldwide, in other words "america stands for democracy" then...", well at least that was what it was meant to be, continuing "...but no, amarica actually stands on finance, where financial influence is the key to understanding its foreign and domestic policy now, where democracy is commendable, permissible, and tolerated only until it elects something that is against the wishes of the builderberg, or whatever one chooses to call that vested interest that lurks behind those western democracies then...", in fact, orchestrated economic collapse was on the cards now, where the unanswerable fed now prints money to crash level, and where war would serve and a distractive scapegoat here, so that the big banks can buyout by the little ones, in fact one wonders if there is any reason why these workings, motivations, and results should differ from the great stock market crash 1929, save in scale perhaps, oh and in subtlety of remaining in the shadows once more

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Hwlogomain
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:31 pm

repost from elsewhere, the topic of "should soldiers follow orders"

"...love this thread..." went the goblin now, adding "...good points, a hard balance and a difficult choice, where, if one volunteers, then one must obey, but the question arises where one is conscripted, then authority breaks down in the end, with the men either openly mutineering or worse, they start killing the officers above them as in vietnam and in most previous wars where it is protracted...", somehow the goblin's mind just went back to the dutch war of Independence and how insane and animalistic it all became in the end, adding "...like the ring in the hobbit then, war just turns men into gollums, where the longer they're exposed the harder becomes their return to being docile placid civilians afterwards..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Gollum_fin
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:29 pm

snip from above
Jats writes/reposts :
Quote :
....one wonders if there is any reason why these workings, motivations, and results should differ from the great stock market crash 1929, save in scale perhaps, oh and in subtlety of remaining in the shadows once more

because G-20 is gonna save us all ....it's funny how that sounds all ghetto gang like ...
say it some more ...G-20 ... G -20 .... now once more with some attitude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next