Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

the last person the person here wins

Go down 
+12
Angelica
Lady Snipe Dragon
Giada
BMG
Admin
Jats
Madison
angello
Joebert
KK
c/thru
fleamailman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 am

("...just skip if this is not your interest here, I am just catching up with my posts, now that I am better..." mentioned the goblin)

repost from elsewhere, a writer's forum, more of that adherence to the gospel of perfect penmanship crap, someone who dissected the goblin's reply "mistake by mistake" thinking it would cut ice somehow

Quote :
I'm not being a grammar nazi - I'm pointing out that you write awfully.

"...well of course I write awfully, that's part of my charm now..." replied the goblin, adding "...that's what makes me remembered between us...", in fact, the goblin's writing style was so awful, and universally unacceptable too, that he was welcome most places, continuing "...so feel free to encourage me further, where if jumping on someone's writing faults when not required to is not grammarnazism then what is I wonder, but either way an educator is there to enhance the act of the writer, not to produce perfect writing clones of twee grammatic sameness , so now, do you actually know how a goblin writes, um, no I don't think you do at all..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Wrigleys_orbit_interrogation
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:48 am

("...last one on this rapport then, next is something else then, promise..." mentioned the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Honestly? Just ending a sentence from time to time in the middle of your post would stop my eyes bleeding. The rest I could probably live with.

"...nah, not using a fullstop stops me from making long posts, where TL:DR is a constant threat here, remember that on forumland it's not those grammatical failings that fail the post, it's where the post doesn't entice the reader to actually read it, and there's only one way to know what works and what doesn't, one goes out and posts across forumland to find out..." replied the goblin who liked xxxxx's courage to post back each time, yes, the goblin even thanked her for her posts, liking her, saying "...why do I always feel now, that you writer-types hand me the posting prize on a platter here, simply you write as you should do, to become known that is, only to remain utterly unknown by it, whereas I write as I do, to remain unknown that is, becoming all too known by it, yet that's not my fault though, I mean I'm not the one trying to write like everyone else does..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 The_joker_1381
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:01 pm

fleamailman wrote:
("...just skip if this is not your interest here, I am just catching up with my posts, now that I am better..." mentioned the goblin)

.... so now, do you actually know how a goblin writes, um, no I don't think you do at all..."

I'm glad you are feeling better, even though I'm so MIA I didn't even know you were down

and LOL...LOL...LOL...at that last line
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:08 am

("...nah, just some places slip the net from time to time, only to have me catching up later..." mentioned the goblin glad to see that c/thru too had surfaced now)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Well, fair enough, but this forum's aims and goals are for amateur writers to share their work to improve with the eventual aim of publication. Few of us are living in personas because we care more about polishing our work that matters for eventual publication, than creating frivolous things that have no meaning. Even the roleplays, xxxxx has turned one into a novel, and I'm sure xxxxx starts half of them just to play with settings for her own novels. They're all clearly practice, and development occurs in them. You're clearly not interested in learning or improving since you're still repeating the errors I pointed out earlier, and therefore I have no respect for you as a writer, whatever you aims are. I might take it more seriously were you trying to perfect any art aside from being weird for weird's sake. It makes you stand out but not in a good way. I'm well-known on this forum simply because I've been here forever, made the effort to reach out to all the members I can, and shared work with them that they can see improving over time as we all sort of work together in our nice commie "writers unite" thing towards a goal of awesome fiction. I'm not saying you can't do your thing here, but the attitude you have just isn't one that fits with this forum. No one is here to showcase, and the few members who haven't been able to take criticism have all left in a huff, because people here are honest and we do all have the same goal. So. Rather than opposed to your mission, it is you in particular who annoys me. Sorry. If you were making an effort for the sake of your art, I'd be perfectly welcoming. But I last saw you on another forum maybe a year ago, and you were just the same, while I *know* I have got better at words in the same period, and so have most people I've been watching on this forum who've been around that long. You're simply here to show off, and that's where I have a problem.

and with that the goblin returned and continued knowing that it was ever this journey to self here that spurred him now, almost knowing too, that he would have failed even further if I had actually earned xxxxx's respect in the way she had spelled it out there, saying "...ah no, actually it's to post is to publish, so why should I need some declining elsewhere now, and where you understandably base you opinion on a readership that means nothing to someone who is anonymous, only feeding makes sense to someone anonymous, so am I guilty of showing off, well perhaps I am, depends on how you see yourself and how you reply back, remember that if you like it, and no one else does, then it's still good, but if everyone likes it and you yourself don't, then it's still fake, think kurt cobain had a line for it "better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you aren't"...", and with that the goblin stored the post away again, and hoped to be fed more, his landing here was interesting enough

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 L7409601457_90321
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:09 pm

repost from elsewhere,

and with that the goblin knew that he had been spotted by a mommy now, knowing that these usually docile creatures were in fact some of his most avid readers across forumland and beyond that is, ah yes, but one never forgot that when one could see one, there were probably others lurking in the kitchen cupboards looking at you, indeed at any moment a whole heard of stomping mummies could stampede through the goblin's "last post" thread here in some wild shopping frenzy demanding autographs of terry wogan again, in fact, the goblin just took it in his stride knowing that this then was one of those occupational hazards one faces when one was thread custodian here, but the rest was as it should be

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 A-housewife-proudly-displ-002
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Quote :
Why do I get the feeling that xxxxx is one of you guys feeding yourselves?

"...ah now, you do understand that no identity can be proven here, simply internet voting falls flat for that very reason..." mentioned the goblin, who could be anyone else, just like anyone else here could be anyone else too, or even everyone else for that matter, adding "...but going dual is not my style, and besides my dyslexia betrays me somewhat, even if I imagine a writer would have to be able to put it off I suppose, if only because the parts in the plot are all duals of the author..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Poirot-s4-splsh
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:23 am

repost from elsewhere, the "someone please read my excerpts"" thread, the goblin passing the buck to someone more experienced

and with that the goblin spoke, saying "...rumor has it that there is a fierce dragon, that lives in northern parts of the rain swept island across the channel from known civilization, a dragon whose ability to write and moreover correct excerpts like this is second to none, for his, yes it is thought male now, books are like mandatory reading to any would be writer, but first you must appease and befriend him saying stuff like "oh yes, I love chip buttys" and "children in clogs working down coal mines are cool", reminding him that you too are a member of the wwf, better known as the world writers fund now, and then, and only then, will dolly the dinosaur alias xxxxx answer your call here, oh yes, let me guess, he had you fooled into thinking he was human even, well doesn't that just go to show just how talented he really is now...", and with that the goblin just tried to find those little somethings that would match the mood of this post again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOWJECdobqk

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 On-a-dreary-wet-december
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:23 am

repost from elsewhere, direct continuation to the above

Quote :
Haha... if only Dolly hadn't been eaten by a passing (northern) velociraptor...

"...well xxxxx that does rather dash one's hopes a bit, sorry..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...um, I suppose that just leaves a toss up between our an lannister dwarf from america, or our resident dormouse if or when he wakes up, or one of the others then, not that I'm actually trying to dissuade you or anything, just that this forum has never declined a challenge to show just challenging they are, in fact, I think they could all put a hands on their hearts and profess out loud just how challenged they really are, but that they mean well by it..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 39912716_9e71d9637f
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:20 pm

repost from elsewhere, the "can I do this without basic skills" thread

"...writing has nothing to do with success or ability I my view, and a lot to do with one's own conscience here..." replied the goblin, explaining "...simply, if you feel passionate about your own writings as I imagine you do now, then whether you are actually any good, or bad, or accepted, or otherwise, means nothing where they are all just someone else's conjecture, that same conjecture that drives people of commit suicide in cornfields over their unsold paintings perhaps, so don't compromise for the sake of conformity here, no the bookworld already has plenty of those conformist invisible types, whose fate, together with their sorrystate published bookworld too, is clearly as you see it, just yesterday's market by yesterday's means again, so today writers still want to be read, yes, and readers still want to read too, just that writers are still thinking set books that few readers have time for now, while readers are on the internet looking for something short worth reading..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Tumblr_l92da6zWSS1qcf2rso1_400
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:34 pm

repost from elsewhere, mummy baiting

noting that the furtive mind had now scampered off, the goblin, aware that the show should continue still, somehow swallowed his pride and accepted from the mommies their comments once more, saying "...look, I'm on your side, I know you've been holding back on me because you think I'm new and all that, but even I can tell when you're just dying to tell me about which washing powder can save the world from those dire stubborn stains, and since I do try to accommodate all posting levels here on my "last post" thread, no doubt I will relish the prospect of both that topic, and that other one of course of how the height, type and color of shoes that can actually change one's world outlook now, as acceptable topics in our future conversations, in fact I can assure you that you'll have my unwavering attention at all times..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Sleepy
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:07 am

repost from elsewhere

"...ah, but we are all just personas here anyway, where "to post is to publish" now, but without any of that circus publishing fanfair, or hoops and hurdles either, simply one posts away and that's that then, in that if one is read and the hitcount soars, or conversely if no one clicks onto your threads then that too is just the truth..." replied the goblin knowing that nothing was this direct then, simply he could post as he liked, while someone else could just read it, and reply if they wished to, at which point the goblin tried to bridge it to himself by saying "...look if I'm any good I'll make a fruitcake or two with the hitcount, whereas no amount of prestigious pedigree stuff elsewhere is going to substitute in the slightest for what they read, simply all that fancy stuff elsewhere may impress someone else, but on forumland it only ever one thing to remember here, you're your posts meaning not your elsewhere only make you look more naked..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Emperor-has-no-clothes
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:09 am

repost from elsewhere

"...I am anonymous, where many others here would seek fame and fortune now, so why not me then..." mused the goblin thanking xxxxx for her post, adding "...because there are only two paths on forumland, one of some known wendy and the other of an unknown peter pan, where my dailylife is an ever aging wendy of minutes, hours, days, years and lifetime, and where yes, one can bring that wendylike aging self to forumland too, but forumland also offers one this peter pan of anonymity, an ageless formless self then, so that is me now...", in fact, the goblin feared mudusa who always set her authors in all that published stone, saying "...rather you than me now, why compromise with her where you read me now..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Medusa_03
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:11 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Is there a window you can step through, and shut like a door behind you, where you can talk about emotions been and soon to come , toddler-sized and transcendental too?

and with that the goblin welcomed xxxxx, saying "...beautiful post, very neat wording too, almost like a poem, where I can't talk for the others here yet my mind was transcended while I grasped each concept in turn...", in fact, the goblin loved reading people's posts, saying "...the funny thing about the "last post" game itself is that it's based on a lie, or a simple understanding then, that one feeds on whatever one loses to, whereas if one wins outright one goes hungry, so the feeding actually runs contrary to the winning here..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Feeding20baby
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:45 pm

the title of this thread is not right , just sayin' innocent
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:46 pm

I win.

I win, motherfuckers.

If anyone is to be stupid enough as to reply to me

know this:

you will fucking regret it.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:00 am

("...do you worst then..." replied the goblin, adding "...though that might not be much better than your best by looks of things...", in fact, the goblin felt he was going to have fun now, "...good luck, yes, you will need it with me...")

repost from elsewhere, the "god bless america" thread

"...empires come and go, where the is no reason to believe that america, in its turn, will not pass the mantle of empire to whatever comes next, where clearly it is running on empty now, that is, one is ten dollars servicing its debt, one in ten americans on food stamps, a currency that is backed by nothing, wars it can't afford, a country that, under the patriot act, can now use self authorized search warrants, those same search warrants that now bars one from informing anyone that one is being searched thus denying one the right to legal representation, where too, one can be held indefinitely without charge nor explanation, etc., etc.,... ..." and then the goblin stopped, simply he felt that he had said enough, not so much about america itself, more about the process of stagnation that marks the end of empires now, saying "...think upon the fall of empires now, see how they weaken from within each time though fear and paralysis till almost everyone within that empire finally welcomes the change, like when those slaves and poor threw open the gates of rome then, or like the euphoria of when the iron curtain finally came down too, all ozymandias perhaps, where "god bless america" will become "god rest america" no doubt, but if it's any consolation to you, that which follows will also pass in its turn, for isn't that really the way god blesses then, all things must pass..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Ozymandias-charles-griffith
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:02 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Do not post comments that contain bad spelling, or Grammar. This practice becomes the norm after a time. Making comment on others work sharpens your own skills. Steel sharpens steel.

and then the despicable goblin showed up, read through the posts, agreed entirely and just said "...um, well you're right of course, but then again, it's such fun being forumland's best example of "how not to write" now, where too, I seriously doubt that I would have my present readership if I had actually written well to begin with, no, more likely I probably would have just published a novel like everyone else does, and then seen myself in terms of books alone like most writers do, but no, this way, remaining anonymous that is, I am forced to put my all into my posts alone, where I also understand that books and posts are two mediums apart requiring adaptation towards their respective readers, and in the case of posts disrespective readers...", at which point the goblin just went "...ok, hands up all those whose heart sinks at seeing a long post like this one then, um, well folks, you're not going to hit it off with writers if you think like that, because they actually write volumes..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Hands_up
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:17 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
You did exist, I won't even touch this for now, just watch it. The last thing this forum needs is someone who thinks that they can do whatever they want no matter how it might transgress.

"...ah no admin, you give these written words here more credence, or substance then, than they merit where I can assure you now I don't exist, I never did, nor will I for that matter..." repeated the goblin, adding "...and if my threads are deleted without warning, what of it, my posts are all dead by the time I hit that post button then, ah, but what would hurt me, sure enough, would be to think that those who had not stored their posts in time, on some thread I had started perhaps, had now lost their posts because of me, so please, for their sakes then, do warn posters of your future intentions...", in fact, the glutton for punishment goblin meant well, where being on this forum has been inspirational too, adding "...and perhaps you're right perhaps I will exist when someone asks questions, till then though, only your agenda for others exists here it seems, where the others become mere means to your own end now, I transgress from what I wonder, what harm did I ever do here to merit three threads deleted and a week's infraction without warning, so must I be you as you wish, can't I be myself then..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Now%20What
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:03 pm

^^^^^

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Sand-a10

you know how this works, right ?
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:14 am

("...oh yes, I knew the ban was next, where I never link links but I said my goodbyes, made sure I had all my stuff and then awaited the chop, which when it came was my entire removal from the forum without trace..." replied the goblin, adding "...but what of it, for if one compromises, one is dead anyway...")

repost from elsewhere, the blogs thread

"...yes I too, once had a blog, and admittedly it did well enough, but it got nothing like the response one gets from doing a random thread across forumland, plus if my blog is hacked or trashed, that's a real hassle, also, if someone pinches my stuff few readers would know about it because it's was only in one place alone mostly unseen.." mentioned the goblin meaning well, and thinking that perhaps it's time he explained what he did instead, by explaining "...so imagine that we turned all that pompous condescending outdated blog idea on its head, that is, instead of one linking one's blog across forums in some vain hope, one actually creates a random thread on each forum in turn, posting one's entries to it from a secret location elsewhere, where if any one of those threads got hacked, deleted, edited or whatever, all the others were still continuing one's act, imagine too, that someone tried of copy/paste one's stuff elsewhere, which in fact I'm happy about, only a fool would then try to claim it as there own knowing for example that my present readership is probably better that some published books out there, and let's not forget that anyone wanting to comment, or reply as an equal, can do so now, because I'm nothing more than another poster on this forum, that is I'm not the central character of my blog anymore, no now I'm just your average everyday kind of goblin here..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Lone-ranger-L
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:34 pm

LOL.... yes, I sorta gathered that even before we shared a drink ....
I'm riding your coattails in an off beat sort of way ...
as I will also become internetally famous for being the only admin to not ban you kiss

there will be screenshot pics and a youtube interview prepared, I'll add the links to your Wiki page

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:10 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
"...oh yes, I knew the ban was next, where I never link links but I said my goodbyes, made sure I had all my stuff and then awaited the chop, which when it came was my entire removal from the forum without trace..." replied the goblin, adding "...but what of it, for if one compromises, one is dead anyway..."
Quote :
LOL.... yes, I sorta gathered that even before we shared a drink .... I'm riding your coattails in an off beat sort of way ... as I will also become internetally famous for being the only admin to not ban you, there will be screenshot pics and a youtube interview prepared, I'll add the links to your Wiki page

"...in other words this multi character persona of a goblin is befriended by the multi persona dueling character of the whichever here..." surmised the goblin, adding "...yes, I like it, we can share this anonymity together then, like burke and hare perhaps, digging up from what we come across to make fresh replies, no, make that burke and hares perhaps..."

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Burke-and-Hare_682_1152982a

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun May 15, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:18 am

"...yes! 'No Compromise'..." shouts the chameleon in agreement grabbing hold himself "....a repost then, chatting elsewhere..." as Jats wonders which Patrick Swayze c/thru will be the day she bans him then

"...I hope you had better weather than the next miserable wet day that greets us here where I am having to endure it rather than hideaway from it due to having a dog for the weekend where it's not that I mind its annoying effervescence following me around the place too much intertwined with pathetic submissiveness the next..." as Jats thinks on it while heading for another Sunday morning cup "...I s'pose it's that constant reminder of how humans give up, preferring the company to the likes of this doting wretch with his unconditional love, that refuses to shit in my garden when I want him to now meaning I will have to get dressed and take it for a walk along the canal where the line of barges is getting longer each week and where if I am not careful I will bump into one of the owners of these flea bags having to speak, making mumbled pleasantries, whereas the dogs will enjoy a good sniff, a chase, fight, and perhaps a bit of humping if they are in the mood for it..." as Jats looks for another excuse to not do the decorating then

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Tumblr_lgqmk0xcBy1qazuiz
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:22 am

and the chameleon changes to say the same thing elsewhere, while enjoying Fleas renaissance now...

"...what's in a name, though your ban statistics tell a tale..." Jats responds done for the night now after a busy day "...as you are merely what you post now, away from the clutches of daily life and when there is no consequence, just another ban from another site, game over, re-spawn, new game, start again, then one can say and do what one likes then..." as the chameleon compares it to dying in a video game then where gamers enjoy the intense feeling of release as they watch their limp body being tossed into the air and blown to a thousand pieces, as they die, over and over again

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Halo_death_400px
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:38 am

("...you're on form there..." went the goblin thinking JATS right again, adding "...it's almost a natural reflex now, that is being banned from somewhere means joining two new forums each time, and, since writing is my interest it tends to be in that direction that I head in, something like forgetting the previous place by the distraction of landings then...", and now, that the dust had settled, the goblin was redistributing his focus again, saying "...too many of my post have become writing about writing, so I have got to diversify before they all do now...")
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:29 am

repost from elsewhere, playin swot the bot again

Quote :
@ Flea: And so thought the bored observer to himself, "Is that goblin ever going to say anything interesting? Though it does come up with good ideas for different kind of posts. Or is it going to just sit there and pass random commentary?" The silent observer waited. No movement seemed apparent. "That's it, I'm done" the observer said. "Unless that goblin tries to eat somebody or does something mildly horrible, I'm leaving."

"...um, I'll get your bags then..." replied the goblin, but that was the goblin for you, nah he didn't post for others anyway, saying "...you've got talent, turn up on a thread where I can post pictures and I will indulge you further my friend as I appreciate your humor...", meanwhile the goblin just offered some music for everyone while they waited for xxxxx's pearls of wisdom to form now

something to pass away the time then, click here

the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Fawlty_towers_large
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person the person here wins   the last person the person here wins - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the last person the person here wins
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next