Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset Empty
PostSubject: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset   GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 pm

BOSTON – In an epic upset in liberal Massachusetts, Republican Scott Brown rode a wave of voter anger to defeat Democrat Martha Coakley in a U.S. Senate election Tuesday that left President Barack Obama's health care overhaul in doubt and marred the end of his first year in office.

The loss by the once-favored Coakley for the seat that the late Sen. Edward M. Kennedy held for nearly half a century signaled big political problems for the president's party this fall when House, Senate and gubernatorial candidates are on the ballot nationwide.

More immediately, Brown will become the 41st Republican in the 100-member Senate, which could allow the GOP to block the president's health care legislation and the rest of Obama's agenda. Democrats needed Coakley to win for a 60th vote to thwart Republican filibusters.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset   GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:33 pm

well obama has finally delivered change we can believe in. in one year he has managed to kill the 50 + year kennedy legacy
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

Hobbies : marine biology/architecture
Humor : You be the judge
Number of posts : 1000
pennies : 869
Rep : 41

PostSubject: Re: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset   GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:36 pm

The people have spoken.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset   GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:06 am

Wallstone wrote:
The people have spoken.

and have they ever. i thought it might be close but damn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset   GOP's Brown wins Mass. Senate seat in epic upset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1