Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Jats

Number of posts : 476

Random Stuff... - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:50 am

good job I was in a different time zone then, to get some posts out of it. A repost to mark the occasion and stealing that pic too thank you...

Quote :
we got raided .....oooooohhh my..... LSD and I are still trying to figure out exactly who that was ... and which one of us it came for ....LOL

"...well it was either that, or one of the residents had messed up their medication I guessed..." Jats chuckles to himself sipping his morning tea here "...cross me off your list then, they thought I was Flea for some reason. Should have left them to it, though at least it got interesting for a moment..." as Jats wonders how much fun it would have been if they had taken time to hack an admin password and really did have the power of their delusions, as these little conflicts are always much more fun on an even playing field then

Random Stuff... - Page 28 App_full_proxy.php?app=6009294086&v=1&size=o&cksum=a0a07f43d90c34072a3b1226d303156c&src=http%3A%2F%2Ffarm4.static.flickr.com%2F3329%2F4645045633_15b48f9524
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:36 am

I knew you would get that pic

and shame on you for posting from the PM box spank
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:45 pm

"...sorry, it just turned into a post..." chuckles Jats heading for the shower now his bottom tingling "...not that I gave much away uh..." leaving a repost behind then...

Jats spider sense tingles "...well good luck with that female bonding then..." shrugging, smiling now, knowing it can't be helped "...not nearly as bad as sharp elbow disease that inflicts some men as soon as a women enters the group, verbally attacking you, or suddenly attempting to put you down, for some reason, and, amusing as it is to verbally de-bag them it sometimes pays to stay quiet for a moment to see if the woman spots the behavioural type too..." says Jats staying consistent still "...for one thing is always true though, women talk, they do..."

Random Stuff... - Page 28 Tumblr_lflu2tf54K1qfqxgvo1_500
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Jats wrote:
"...sorry, it just turned into a post..." chuckles Jats heading for the shower now his bottom tingling "...not that I gave much away uh..." leaving a repost behind then...

Jats spider sense tingles "...well good luck with that female bonding then..." shrugging, smiling now, knowing it can't be helped "...not nearly as bad as sharp elbow disease that inflicts some men as soon as a women enters the group, verbally attacking you, or suddenly attempting to put you down, for some reason, and, amusing as it is to verbally de-bag them it sometimes pays to stay quiet for a moment to see if the woman spots the behavioural type too..." says Jats staying consistent still "...for one thing is always true though, women talk, they do..."

tsk.... did you just insinuate that we caught the ghey ? GAWD you really, really wanna troll this week, dontcha ?

fine, but you just keep all that tingle-ly stuff to yourself

imma give you my virgin "neg" just so you'll feel better, but that's all yer gettin fella
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:48 am

"...caught the ghey? Well I never..." Jats laughs having had to look that one up "...I think I have been misunderstood again, or I have just assumed that all women share such intimate details with their girlfriends which on the face of it is sexual, but, is nothing of the sort, pretty much like the boys choice of saying everything is 'gay' still, even overhearing one of them calling a wall 'gay' the other day. It's just a phase I know, though slightly annoying, but you have to laugh about it, and at least when confronted by the real thing like the other day when they came into the bank with me and stood pleasantly at my side while I paid some cheques in to 'Anthony' as his name badge declares, who is rather camp I have noticed on previous occasions, so after he had wished me a 'nice weekend' the boys had at least waited until we were outside the door to ask if they had just witnessed the real thing asking 'was he gay Dad?' in whispered tones, and not thankfully to his face then 'I think so...' I replied '...and I think he fancies your Dad too...' I giggled back as we went next door to buy sweets then..." as Jats chuckles on his way to see how his little seeds are doing, still amazed at even after the example we have just had then, that c/thru responds by calling the innocent chameleon a troll still, this woman's not for changing it seems then

Random Stuff... - Page 28 2253_210
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:14 am

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:13 pm

Quote :
as Jats chuckles on his way to see how his little seeds are doing, still amazed at even after the example we have just had then, that c/thru responds by calling the innocent chameleon a troll still, this woman's not for changing it seems then

first, that Synapz person has a ways to go to even qualify as a troll...

s/he/it raided Cloud 9 with it's sad little Charlie Sheen impersonation, but troll ? .... hardly

maybe I'm wrong for the troll accusation I directed at you...
innocent myself is more like it because I often get you confused with fleamailman Smile
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:13 pm

"...me too sometimes..." Jats agrees happy to take a break from the spring cleaning finding the vacuum device a marvellous invention "...and I have to admit too, I found Synapse's web site rather funny..." noticing Abba singing on the Radio in the back ground now which seems to fit in with Jats memories of rainy Saturdays long gone the FA Cup on the telly and then looking for a gap in the rain to go out and play for a bit "...though perhaps the goblin would say its all about self and the chameleon, getting away with it, then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 28 GD6781161@Boys-playing-football-5406
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:18 am

"...oh the irony..." Jats laughs having just been banned for two weeks now from his last writers site by a mod with a Patrick Swayze avatar and for posting a picture of a cherub of all things "...the connotations are sublime don't you think, there you have it then where see these writers think they are immune, above all that mullarkey yet continue to demonstrate otherwise, as always..." as the chameleon suspects Patrick is female as no man would choose that as an avatar surely "...I'll leave you with a re-post then my point being made for me again..." as the chameleon exits stage right with a bow leaving them to their tweepons of mass destruction

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:07 am

a repost, just sharing, and Happy Birthday then c/thru as I look to the right now to peruse the headlines of what's happening in Cloud 9...may all you want of you be true...

Jats kicked it with his foot before reaching down to pick it up by the ears but couldn't, as the head was missing, and so picked it up by its hind legs, inspected it some more, then tossed it over the fence for the scavengers to finish off while looking at the owl box for signs of any visitors yet, which would help quell this continuing Norman invasion "...pesky critters rabbits, though the cuteness factor is overpowering that instinct here. All you empty nesters you..." Jats sidetracks now having noticed the demographic across forum-land turn up again "...a while yet before I get to that stage, though knowing I will be able to slip them a few quid in their pockets on each return without having to say 'don't tell your mother' then, though they will of course, already knowing that if six rabbits turned up here there would be twelve turning up a week or so later at their mums for sure...." as JATS laughs each time it happens, especially when there were no rabbits at all to begin with

Random Stuff... - Page 28 Rabbits-o
Back to top Go down
alivegenieII

alivegenieII

Hobbies : networking
Number of posts : 186
pennies : 232
Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:02 pm

A aCcording to the Vetrans Affair, lolFlag

varmits N hares -Be Different from RrrrrrrrrrrrrAbits rolling on floor lau yaks and really Bazarre findings
giggle

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:21 pm

ditto ...except with a grammar edit C9smile
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:37 am

Quote :
fleamailman, my man, any final words here?

"...that forum is about the worse forum I've seen is a long time..." mention the goblin, adding "...in fact, it was so bad that I joined up straight away..."

http://wakiewakie.me/board/index.php?topic=25.msg64#msg64

Random Stuff... - Page 28 Creepyweek15po7
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:14 am

"...where I thought it just looked very familiar..." Jats chuckles, more at Fleas latest landing than his own pun as the chameleon picks out a repost then...

"...ooh you little liar..." exclaims Jats, tongue firmly in cheek and admitting only reading page one of this thread then "...you have said I was on your ignore list at least twice, or as many times as you have misjudged your attacks then, yet now you publish it and I don't exist..." as Jats here ponders again for a second on the contradiction that is XXXXXX "...now as much as I admire the sentiment here, of us all just getting along, it's impossible for everyone to like everyone now here isn't it, first there would be just one big crew of sycophants all pretending to get on in a sea of twee politeness that implodes up their sweet perfumed smelling anus's, and thus, be much like a plethora of other forums the chameleon has landed on..." as Jats kills time in-between the decorating, covering up all the cracks  "...no when all is said and done this forum needs its ebb and flow to rise above the stagnation of our souls then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 28 Fight-Club-edward-norton-147695_1024_768
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:33 am

a repost where $20 was offered for the poster of the year elsewhere....

Jats double checks now, clicking on 'views' on the right where 'Random Stuff' still comes up to the top then "...I remember when I was 11 years old lining up on the inter school sports day for what us quaint English called the bean bag race. Four bean bags lined up at 25 yard intervals with the idea being to run to each one in turn and bring them back to the start, though elsewhere it is probably called something else. As the whistle went everyone dashed to the first one and turned back while I sailed by it and carried on to the furthest one to ripples of laughter from the mums and dads all watching cheering their darling little sons on, thinking I was some retard kid or something, and it was only when their breathless little cherubs were heading off on their long last leg that they noticed I was on my way to the first short one by then, and it was I who was laughing then as I crossed the line thrashing them all with a simple twist of logic and an exaggerated bow on the finish line while I waited for them all, just to rub it in wearing an annoying smirk.." as Jats takes a bow now too then, awaiting the pm to have the $20 pay-palled to him which will be awarded as begrudgingly as that trophy was back then, which still sits on a shelf in Jats little cottage by the canal, as a constant reminder to dare to be different still

Random Stuff... - Page 28 600-Dare_to_be_Different

Last edited by Jats on Thu May 26, 2011 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:04 am

("...brought back memories that..." went the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
'I know.' She replies. 'I just wish I could be me elsewhere too, not just sat behind a computer screen.' She wipes the tears, and sticks the 1960s classics CD on.

"...a life of wendy or of peter pan then..." replied the goblin, adding "...dailylife or forumland perhaps, where no one is forcing you to be here now, but forumland is what you make of it, whereas dailylife is what it makes of you..."

Random Stuff... - Page 28 7535_5b16
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:10 am

"...me too..." chuckles Jats as the chameleon steals that image now, and reposts back then...

Quote :
Oh, you are so right about them still being 'boys'.

Jats types with grubby hands, albeit with a little reluctance as the thread seems to be doing fine without him, and where to start "...I think I disagree a little with that, as it has always seemed to me that the problems begin when men forget what it was like to be a little boy and try too hard to be men then, specially this 'new man', where who can blame them for being useless with the constant bombardment upon them of clever woman - stupid man, so I guess lots of men are just behaving how they are portrayed now in this modern age..." Jats types still with one hand while trying to pay his final bill to 3 with Shanu from India, the inane repetitive musak becoming really annoying now "...for if you keep on telling us we can't multi task, show our emotions, won't listen, don't even try to understand you, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, then we won't, out of sheer bloody mindedness..." ending his call now telling them how fabulous they have been again they eat up the praise once more, apologise and do just as Jats wanted "...yes I think you should treat us more like you would your darling little boys, with love, praise, respect and unwavering support, and then unlike some of your grown little boys, in return you may get it back, from us men that are still left then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 28 Next-stop-manhood-500x333

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:13 am

and another, to the response from the first...

Quote :
I don't think I have ever said the words "I am proud of you" to my son. Even though secretly I am proud as punch. I am hoping he knows this without me having to boost his ego, throughout his entire life.

I find a true man will endevour to be the type who is worthy of being loved and respected, and praised. And work at earning it from a woman. Cos when he does get it from a woman, all the effort will be worth it. Nothing good comes easy.

the chameleon is still annoyed that the picture he really wanted for that last post could not be found and tries again a different search engine for 'respect men' only for a plethora of 'respect women' images to turn up instead then "...morning..." Jats smiles at the ruffled feathers falling down like the rain that lashes at his window now "...oh I see, we are just supposed to know and guess, that psychic ability that women seem to think we possess that you feel all these things when we are doing the right thing, tho just don't say it as we should just know what is right when peers and the media might be telling us different, yet in reverse it is expected that we should encourage and praise and be proud of the woman that bears our presence then..." Jats sips his tea laughing at the absurdity of it all once more, this new age that we live in "...why not tell the ones you love that you are proud of them when the occasion merits, for how else will they know the fair rules to follow without such affirmation, as I hope that with each little trophy, or certificate the sense of pride and self achievement will be wrapped in words too of 'I am proud of you', for what harm can it do to say it, before it's too late, and who knows that lesson learned may be passed on to others...and at least they will never wonder on it then..." as Jats recalls the memory of one of the occasions he said it and saw the beaming smile of its recipient gloating to the others who looked on jealously until their turn came too "...and perhaps too then for some women that true man may be easier to find if you treated him how you expect him to treat you then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 28 Bearandwoman
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:40 pm

more friendly banter with the same woman then as she hits me with a Seinfeld video...

"...but...but...but..." Jats starts though not disagreeing with Mr Seinfeld's take on men at all really "...first mistake your bloke made though was to go shopping with a woman, and grocery shopping probably the worst of all for if I have been unable to wriggle out of such a thing it wont be long until I wander off saying I need to get something from the other end of the store and then happily wait for you outside with a line of other guys doing the same thing while you all wonder around doing whatever you do while we hold on to our our little bags of what we came in for, giving each other our little nods of 'you too uh' while checking out every woman that walks past from 16 to 62, with of course one eye open for you as you emerge laden with 'bargains' and invariably more cleaning things..." Jats heads for the kitchen to make another brew with his Friday blinkers on at the mess from the week from his muddy boots "...cus even though I'm pretty good for a bloke and even if I have pre-cleaned the place from top to bottom every time a woman comes to my house it won't be long before she starts cleaning and tutting about, getting all frustrated acting just like my mother when she comes to visit. Nope there's only one way forward, you live in your house and I will live in mine where my toilet seat can stay up and yours can stay down, you do your shopping and I'll do mine and a few times a week lets get together and work on that frustration then..."

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:11 pm

a repost where someone asks why its so quiet on forum land of late...

Jats sits here huddled up drinking his tea firing off invoices "...yes very quiet everywhere, specially here in the Shire where Saturday the streets were deserted due to the crushing defeat of Manchester United in the Champions League final..." as Jats laughs once more at the memory of it "...yesterday was Sunday, and today is yet another bank holiday here in the UK with nothing to do but watch the rain come down, though perhaps, along with the weather, forum-land will perk up a bit now that everyone will be scared to Twitter with law suits flying about due to Ryan Giggs sticking his dick where he shouldn't and exposing the same flaw that effects Facebook and blogging too where its hard to remain anonymous even if you try too, whereas on forum-land it's easy enough to say what you like without any comeback from the authorities, providing of course you can circumvent the forum police who insist on doing their job for them then, where you would think they would be sick of all the restrictions that are enforced upon them in their daily lives and cherish the freedom of expression that forum-land gives them, should they choose then..."

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:28 pm

("...two very JATSlike posts, just I always know that I don't know what you will write next, where what I am getting is always worth reading..." mentioned the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

"...well yes, your background check is correct, yet it's more like 50 active forums, a leftover residue of hundreds more where things didn't work out, simply "air/edit/backup" is my game now...", replied the goblin about his mirroring all to everywhere, then he smiled feeling no need to be coy here, saying "...explains why your forum can't really touch me, oh yes it can ban me, just as it might edit or delete my posts or threads too, but the originals are always elsewhere in parallel, whereas if someone only posted the one time to any one forum alone, then only forum members would ever see it, where if something then happened to that post, or to the forum for that matter, all would be lost for one's misplaced trust in technology and in human nature...", in fact, the goblin had been around for many years now, adding "...maybe it's a readership of a small book then, what of it where I am anonymous, and where as a livewriter, or whatever you wish to call it, I repost across forumland more because "posts are born of posts", where even this text too will eventually be finalized into one a matched post...", in short, the goblin never idly posted posts to threads like most people seemed to do, no, his editing created a creature that exacted his thoughts back to him through this polishing of posts now

Random Stuff... - Page 28 Cap_typography_illustration_by_mortalitas
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:10 pm

"...yes sometimes one doesn't know what one is going to write next, and straight after a post one will go back and edit it trying to express more clearly what one meant, or even with a touch more obfuscation perhaps, and it is only on a repost that you will look at it with fresh eyes, a morning, or an evening head, in a better mood perhaps, even less influenced of previous events and occasionally one will look at a post and think 'did I really say that?' and wonder at the perception that could be taken from it, so change it then, or leave it and laugh, and so unlike the blog and the book, the opportunity is always there to go back and edit the past..." as the chameleon searches for the picture that comes to mind now "...yes I'm sure plenty of posters and authors would wish to do that, take back the words that made them look like a prat..." where the chameleon now thinks of a few forums where this post would be appropriate and so saves this for later then

Random Stuff... - Page 28 Back_to_the_future_clock_tower
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:05 am

Quote :
why do you hate books so much?

Jats returns from his library having remembered to flush the chain of course "...no no I love books, in fact when I do pick one up I can't put it down and have to read it from cover to cover as soon as possible, cant be doing with that reading a book at bed time nonsense for I would be up all night til my eyes were sore until THE END, and god forbid I find a trilogy where that's me lost for a week, so these books see are dangerous addictive things, where one has to think carefully before picking one up now in this world of no time for anything, other than a million other little things..." 

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:57 am

a repsot...

Quote :
just the unthinkable though still improbably is being thought of as "someone else's problem" here, where the mediterranean countries have no history of stability as we might soon see

"...yes us Europeans are a volatile lot, it's the weather don't you know, and alls well and good when it's warm and sunny out..." responds Jats now up remarkably early in the morning for a change, climbing into his shorts and boots not forgetting the obligatory water proofs, lots to do, lots to do "...though we are an adaptable bunch, always moving to and fro in this loose union, and like the ancient Greeks before us never quite pulling together as one which will be our downfall in the end again I'm sure..." as Jats heads off now to part with his old truck that thanks to his foresight of being fitted to run on Gas (LPG for the Americans) from day one has sold for more than his new better one which will be running on vegetable oil before too long, with a few tweaks here and there "...though despite the squabbling and falling apart, we will cope, soldier on and hunker down, for as ever, winter is coming. No despite the shambles that lies ahead, in the long term all it does is distract everyone from looking to the east where no one seems too concerned that the ships are being built now, for some reason, across the narrow sea as the dragon awakes from its slumber then, yes must keep busy, winter is coming..."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/jun/09/china-aircraft-carrier

Random Stuff... - Page 28 Tumblr_lkthhptdAn1qjza35o1_500
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:41 am

Gee all that just as you wake up? I just worry about my coffee.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:10 am

repost from elsewhere

"...ah now, the best books are those which you are part of..." replied the goblin, adding "...where forumland becomes our book perhaps, somewhere where those readers step out of their docility replying directly to you now, ah but you don't believe me now, though you will do if you keep posting here, perhaps it's something like forum/venue, thread/stage, and you/act then...", simply, the goblin was pointing out that on forumland the gap between these authors and their works had all but gone now, and with that the goblin just smiled, saying "...welcome to this forumland then, where if you want to become a writer proper, then I can't help you, but if you just want to write within your post, then I am more than willing to swim along with you now..."

Random Stuff... - Page 28 Mermaid_stare-992x530
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next