Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout?

Go down 
+5
Madison
BMG
flannel
KK
c/thru
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KK

Number of posts : 8316

Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout?   Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:34 pm

alivegenieII wrote:
Sssssssssnnnnnnnnfz, petkity

postage , Art work paid for ,cool ,
then the RED DYE used for junk mail goes right next tom recycled rubber ! thankyou

i should take some pictures of some of the stamps i've got -amazing art work
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout?   Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:44 am

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
charge a higher rate for junk mail. that needs to cover the cost of the postman
They should pay me personally for allowing them to choke my mailbox with all that crap. I would sue if I could.

which is in part why it should carry a higher rate. it's a non essential which is driving up the rates of everything else

I agree 100% they need to raise the rates on junk mail and drop the price of stamps. It makes me sick when I see what they charge some of the junk mailers. Check the envelopes and it has the cost sometimes. I alwways look for the pre paid envelpope and send it back to them. That way they have to pay for it twice.

ok here's a little trick to get some of the junk mail idiots off your back. you'll notice a lot of junk mail comes with a post paid return card attached for you to respond with out having to pay the postage. well tape a brick to it an mail it back. they have to make good on the postage based on the weight. it will cost them about $20

I don't have that many bricks but I do stuff the envelopes with as much junk as I can. It at least gets them over weight.

bigWink

Trolling: On & Off the Internet

by Joebert Joebert and KK KK

$29.95 @ Amazon exclusive
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout?   Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:06 pm

bigWink

$29.95 @ Amazon exclusive[/quote]

i had some jackass sending me unsolicited faxes at 3 am. i sent the guy a nice note back, not interested , take me off you list. so a few nights later my phone rings at 3 am again. so while i was spending my countless hours posting, i figure i'd put the time to good use. i'd call his number and blast rock music and any kind of annoying noise onto his answering service. I'd do this until his machine was full and he could recieve no more messages. Then I took a piece of copy paper and with a broad tipped magic marker I blacked out the entire page. now i started to fax this page to his fax #. over and over and over. the page would run through and i'd feed it through again. now if you know anything about how a fax machine works. what ever it sees as black it reproduces. the more black, the more toner it uses. a completely blacked out page will use about 50 times as much toner as a regular page of regular type. so not only was i emptying his machine of paper, i was easily depleting his toner cartridge. He got the hint real quick and i made his do not call list. in fact he got the message real clear and even called to let me know I wouldn't be hearing from him anymore. C9smile
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout?   Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:56 am

KK wrote:
bigWink

$29.95 @ Amazon exclusive

i had some jackass sending me unsolicited faxes at 3 am. i sent the guy a nice note back, not interested , take me off you list. so a few nights later my phone rings at 3 am again. so while i was spending my countless hours posting, i figure i'd put the time to good use. i'd call his number and blast rock music and any kind of annoying noise onto his answering service. I'd do this until his machine was full and he could recieve no more messages. Then I took a piece of copy paper and with a broad tipped magic marker I blacked out the entire page. now i started to fax this page to his fax #. over and over and over. the page would run through and i'd feed it through again. now if you know anything about how a fax machine works. what ever it sees as black it reproduces. the more black, the more toner it uses. a completely blacked out page will use about 50 times as much toner as a regular page of regular type. so not only was i emptying his machine of paper, i was easily depleting his toner cartridge. He got the hint real quick and i made his do not call list. in fact he got the message real clear and even called to let me know I wouldn't be hearing from him anymore. C9smile[/quote]

That was a great idea. We had a fax machine that you could tape sheets of paper together and make a loop and you could run it as long as you wanted. I had a bar code reader that would get out of wack and I would use a loop to get it back in sync . It was a good trick to learn. Can you block there phone number now?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout?   Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:46 pm

i could, but i'd rather be a dick C9smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout?   Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does the U.S. Postal Service Deserve a Bailout?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2