Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards

Go down 
+3
java
KK
c/thru
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Empty
PostSubject: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:36 pm

seem to have opened again

http://messages.yahoo.com/

swordgirl
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Holy crap try following that mess shocked talk about being un user friendly
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:25 pm

ok they call that ans improvement?
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:54 pm

I know, that's about what I was just bitchin' about.... did they NOT learn anything?

it's already full of spam .... BTW...I am Revlon at Yahoo answers, so if I ever even post at Yahoo message,
I will probably use that account

what a mess, geez tsktsk
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:56 pm

That board seemed to be dead as a doornail. I searched several different boards and only found one post that was dated today.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:16 pm

c/thru wrote:
I know, that's about what I was just bitchin' about.... did they NOT learn anything?

it's already full of spam .... BTW...I am Revlon at Yahoo answers, so if I ever even post at Yahoo message,

what a mess, geez tsktsk
I never go over to yahoo answers. I tried the link out you provided yesterday. after about 10 posts i realized i was talksing to myself. lol
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:27 pm

KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

what a mess, geez tsktsk
I never go over to yahoo answers. I tried the link out you provided yesterday. after about 10 posts i realized i was talksing to myself. lol
I was told that those boards have been there since the old Yahoo boards closed but they've dead the whole time. I don't get it. I wasn't around when the old Yahoo boards were open, so I'm wondering, what's the difference? ... and, why didn't the old Yahoo trolls just jump onto that board? There must be something, some difference between the boards, that I'm not getting...
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:05 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

what a mess, geez tsktsk
I was told that those boards have been there since the old Yahoo boards closed but they've dead the whole time. I don't get it. I wasn't around when the old Yahoo boards were open, so I'm wondering, what's the difference? ... and, why didn't the old Yahoo trolls just jump onto that board? There must be something, some difference between the boards, that I'm not getting...

I was a regular on the old Yahoo boards and a moderator on a pretty big Yahoo Group that formed when the boards were still running. None of our group ever knew anything about these other Yahoo boards being formed. Someone would have told everyone had anyone known. This thread is the first I heard about the other boards. They arent busy like the old boards at all.
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:10 pm

BMG wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

what a mess, geez tsktsk

I was a regular on the old Yahoo boards and a moderator on a pretty big Yahoo Group that formed when the boards were still running. None of our group ever knew anything about these other Yahoo boards being formed. Someone would have told everyone had anyone known. This thread is the first I heard about the other boards. They arent busy like the old boards at all.
An intriguing mystery... I guess I'll start keeping an eye on it... I'm 'jayzonely' there... at Y!A I've been going lately as "The Lord of Dreams"
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:33 pm

java wrote:
BMG wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

what a mess, geez tsktsk

An intriguing mystery... I guess I'll start keeping an eye on it... I'm 'jayzonely' there... at Y!A I've been going lately as "The Lord of Dreams"

If I go there you will recognize me. I'm BMG everywhere but on Yahoo I spell it out.
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:55 pm

BMG wrote:

If I go there you will recognize me. I'm BMG everywhere but on Yahoo I spell it out.
Sometimes I think I missed my calling. I shoulda been in theatre! I coulda been a stah! tsktsk giggle C9no
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:27 pm

java wrote:
BMG wrote:

Sometimes I think I missed my calling. I shoulda been in theatre! I coulda been a stah! tsktsk giggle C9no

I know I missed my calling. I should have been a country music singer / liquor salesperson. When I sing karaoke I prove that the more liquor I get in me the better I sound. giggle
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:31 pm

BMG wrote:
java wrote:
BMG wrote:

I know I missed my calling. I should have been a country music singer / liquor salesperson. When I sing karaoke I prove that the more liquor I get in me the better I sound. giggle
I sound great when nobody else is listening, but then...
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:40 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
c/thru wrote:

what a mess, geez tsktsk
i think they were. becasue i remember going on a shell of yahoo afterwards and bailing becasue there was no activity
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:41 pm

BMG wrote:
java wrote:
BMG wrote:

i should have won the lottery
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:21 am

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
java wrote:
BMG wrote:

A few years ago I either lost or inadvertantly threw away a lottery ticket worth 10 grand. What a ditz.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:39 pm

i should have won the lottery[/quote]

A few years ago I either lost or inadvertantly threw away a lottery ticket worth 10 grand. What a ditz.[/quote]no kidding, that sucks
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:39 pm

KK wrote:

A few years ago I either lost or inadvertantly threw away a lottery ticket worth 10 grand. What a ditz.[/quote]no kidding, that sucks[/quote]

Yeah, I had planned to blow it on a lavish vacation. Oh well, water under the bridge.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:27 pm

GAWD, that sucks !! maybe it'll show up again ...if it's not too late
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:58 pm

c/thru wrote:

Its way too late now I think.

I just laugh about it now, no sense crying. I took the vacation anyway.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 pm

I think the boards suck but losing 10 grand would suck even more.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:48 pm

BMG wrote:
c/thru wrote:

lol, that's the spirit
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:54 am

BMG wrote:
c/thru wrote:

One time my sis-in-law was goin' to the weekly pub drawing, but stopped at a restaurant to eat. The waitress was slow and then after the meal took about 10 minutes to bring them back their change, so they were about 5 minutes late getting to the drawing. Her name had been drawn but she wasn't registered so she missed out on winning about $7500 for the sake of about $5 in change (after the tip of course).

She laughs about it now but you should've seen the look on her face...

That waitress is lucky to be alive...
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:38 pm

That's like the anti version of the movie "It Could Happen To You". I would have gone back and killed the waitress.
Back to top Go down
yangying

yangying

Number of posts : 83
pennies : 124
Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:20 pm

For a long time, I would play the same series of numbers in the lottery, then I stopped. I am now afraid to hear the numbers because it might be the ones I played for so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards   Hey KK,  Yahoo Message Boards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey KK, Yahoo Message Boards
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next