Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

entitlement-america

Go down 
+2
KK
oki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oki

oki

Super Powers : discussing anything Number of posts : 7
pennies : 16
Rep : 3

entitlement-america Empty
PostSubject: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:25 am

In Entitlement America, The Head Of A Household Of Four Making Minimum Wage Has More Disposable Income Than A Family Making $60,000 A Year

Tonight's stunning financial piece de resistance comes from Wyatt Emerich of The Cleveland Current. In what is sure to inspire some serious ire among all those who once believed Ronald Reagan that it was the USSR that was the "Evil Empire", Emmerich analyzes disposable income and economic benefits among several key income classes and comes to the stunning (and verifiable) conclusion that "a one-parent family of three making $14,500 a year (minimum wage) has more disposable income than a family making $60,000 a year." And that excludes benefits from Supplemental Security Income disability checks. America is now a country which punishes those middle-class people who not only try to work hard, but avoid scamming the system. Not surprisingly, it is not only the richest and most audacious thieves that prosper - it is also the penny scammers at the very bottom of the economic ladder that rip off the middle class each and every day, courtesy of the world's most generous entitlement system.

entitlement-america Money%20Earned
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/entitlement-america-head-household-making-minimum-wage-has-more-disposable-income-family-mak
Back to top Go down
oki

oki

Super Powers : discussing anything Number of posts : 7
pennies : 16
Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:26 am

good enuff midge fragnet?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:41 am

great post
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:40 pm

oki wrote:
good enuff midge fragnet?

hey, didn't you call her a bad name ? apology accepted.
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Tell me, what is the level of unemployment is in your state? I am sure, a large percentage of these "freeloaders" are people who have lost their jobs, homes & savings. Probably cannot find a job because there aren't any to find, and their only existence at this time is welfare or unemployment payments (that they paid into for their years and years and years of working), but then again, you being a "God loving" person, will think nothing about stepping on them when they are down!

Good going!

C9no
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Angelica wrote:
Tell me, what is the level of unemployment is in your state? I am sure, a large percentage of these "freeloaders" are people who have lost their jobs, homes & savings. Probably cannot find a job because there aren't any to find, and their only existence at this time is welfare or unemployment payments (that they paid into for their years and years and years of working), but then again, you being a "God loving" person, will think nothing about stepping on them when they are down!

Good going!

C9no
has our illustrious president brought back jobs or lowered unemployment as promised? There is no god. or so the liberals say. God does not factor into your arguments. remember before we had a welfare state and everybody pulled his weight? let's take the democratic route and legalize 15 million illegals (for the votes of course) that should really help our unemployment situation. smart recommendation
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Angelica wrote:

Good going!

C9no

Yes.....the solution is to tax the hell out of businesses, put them in the position that they couldnt afford to hire anyone if they wanted to, and solve the problems of unemployed people by giving them handouts. tsktsk What percentage of unemployed people arent bothering to look for work because its easier to kick back and wait on the government check? I dont know either but I suspect quite a few.

Making people dependent on the government will just make more lazy unproductive people. Previous generations pulled themselves up by their bootstraps during hard times and what did that produce?....... generations of can-do people that didnt need government handouts.

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:39 pm

"...the American Dream still lives then, and when I see similar threads to this on UK boards it is always the same rhetoric with the same scapegoats from the middle classes, or the wannabe middle classes, with never a mention, that I'm certain too is the same in the US as it is in the UK, probably more, that there is fifteen times more money defrauded by the rich, or the middle classes through tax evasion than the so called benefit scroungers and cheats..." Jats chuckles and then adds "...and there is always a good old days contribution where Grandpa & Grandma lived in cardboard box in t middle of road and ate gravel for breakfast, and went on to build a cotton mill empire with no help from anyone no siree, yup the American Dream still lives..." as the chameleon proposes a Dam building picture but Jats overrules thinking the point will be lost

entitlement-america Capone6
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:36 pm

BMG wrote:
Angelica wrote:

Good going!

C9no

Yes.....the solution is to tax the hell out of businesses, put them in the position that they couldnt afford to hire anyone if they wanted to, and solve the problems of unemployed people by giving them handouts. tsktsk What percentage of unemployed people arent bothering to look for work because its easier to kick back and wait on the government check? I dont know either but I suspect quite a few.

Making people dependent on the government will just make more lazy unproductive people. Previous generations pulled themselves up by their bootstraps during hard times and what did that produce?....... generations of can-do people that didnt need government handouts.

think back to a time when we didn't have entitlement programs. america was in a groth mode because people had to work. now people think work is getting off their fat lazy asses to go pick up their checks. I say tax the hell out of alcohol, make drugs legal and a government owned entity. that way every penny paid out to these slugs on friday will be back in the governments hands by monday
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Entitlement programs....... pissy

All those slugs that sit on their asses and drink Ripple and Colt 45 and collect welfare should try living like I did as a kid. If beef prices fell or a bad winter wiped out a large part of the livestock we had a great deal of money invested in guess what we were entitled to....... we were entitled to tighten our belts and hope for a better year next year. More hard work and more risk. Less unnecessary things. NO government welfare checks.

Sympathy for parasites who could be working (even at lower pay than they were used to) and choose to milk the system instead?....... No way.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:59 pm

BMG wrote:
....to tighten our belts...

"...you were lucky to have a belt..."

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:00 pm

BMG wrote:

All those slugs that sit on their asses and drink Ripple and Colt 45 and collect welfare should try living like I did as a kid. If beef prices fell or a bad winter wiped out a large part of the livestock we had a great deal of money invested in guess what we were entitled to....... we were entitled to tighten our belts and hope for a better year next year. More hard work and more risk. Less unnecessary things. NO government welfare checks.

Sympathy for parasites who could be working (even at lower pay than they were used to) and choose to milk the system instead?....... No way.
the progressive way is to give them just enough to keep them from rioting. they do nothing to try to improve their lot. in fact they prefer to keep them down and uneducated. they have handcuffed teachers so they are powerless to take any action against disruptive students. their PC actions foster disruptive behavior and unruleyness. an uneducated, dependent mass means voters to them.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:42 am

KK wrote:
the progressive way is to give them just enough to keep them from rioting. they do nothing to try to improve their lot. in fact they prefer to keep them down and uneducated. they have handcuffed teachers so they are powerless to take any action against disruptive students. their PC actions foster disruptive behavior and unruleyness. an uneducated, dependent mass means voters to them.

"...well now, a glimmer of truth here..." remarks Jats with surprise, unused to this eloquence from KK "...though hardly progressive, its an age old trick, so tell me then, take a break from this usual rhetoric, what would you do about it all then, here you go you are President now, Commander in Chief KK, or BMG, or whoever, give me a list of 10 things you would implement to change entitlement America overnight..." asks Jats waiting now

entitlement-america 101284822_a2c731d853
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Jats wrote:
KK wrote:

"...well now, a glimmer of truth here..." remarks Jats with surprise, unused to this eloquence from KK "...though hardly progressive, its an age old trick, so tell me then, take a break from this usual rhetoric, what would you do about it all then, here you go you are President now, Commander in Chief KK, or BMG, or whoever, give me a list of 10 things you would implement to change entitlement America overnight..." asks Jats waiting now

entitlement-america 101284822_a2c731d853
very easy my friend.

1 no anchor babies
2 we speak english here, learn it
3 you want to sneak into this country illegally - fine. but expect to get turned away from the emergency room if you get sick
4 you aren't legal you get no federal assistance of any kind.
5 drug testing mandatory for federal payments
6 receiving federal assitance requires you get an education or job training.
7 federal funding for kids has a cap of two. have 3 and you split the money for 2 3 ways
8 the original federal funding programs required you work for it, and you went where the work was. you may be building a big asss dam in the desert.
9 military service is an option for federal funding.
10 you don't become a contributing member of society, you're probably going to die, cause you're on your own.
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:25 am

"...Interesting..." remarks Jats getting round to this now after doing some Google searches on 1-10 for comparison "...and perhaps some more clues here for Slinky's missing letter search...well I hope you get what you wish for then..." and Jats reposts a repost...

"...yes lets sterilize the lot, especially the filthy immigrants, or should we just limit them, a one child policy perhaps, no perhaps not, thinking of China now and the population of spoiled brats that came from that, ditched now anyhow, while other cultures and countries still revere the production of offspring amongst their ranks..." says Jats now letting his own bigotry emerge for others to mock or be shocked "...for that is the flaw of the West, its ultimate downfall, as our modern social unacceptability of a large family limits to one, or two, conventional children, while those of different faiths continue to breed more followers who then turn our democracy's about face as we stupidly teach them to read our flawed bills of rights, to much outrage then, the West it seems, only liking democracy of one true faith, yet selfishly, foolishly, decrying those just trying to redress the balance with more quiet conquistadors to fight their fight..." job done for me then thinks JATS "...for America though nothing to worry about, as the South readies itself to finally break free once the circumstances are right with the dollars now flying off the printing presses every night...back to where we started then, perhaps, and for sure no liberals allowed in the New South..."

entitlement-america 400blackconfederates
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:35 pm

BMG wrote:

Ahh, I love to see a good christian showing everyone their upbringing...

Btw, I hope you are including every race in the US that "milk" off of taxpayers...
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Jats wrote:
"...Interesting..." remarks Jats getting round to this now after doing some Google searches on 1-10 for comparison "...and perhaps some more clues here for Slinky's missing letter search...well I hope you get what you wish for then..." and Jats reposts a repost...

"...yes lets sterilize the lot, especially the filthy immigrants, or should we just limit them, a one child policy perhaps, no perhaps not, thinking of China now and the population of spoiled brats that came from that, ditched now anyhow, while other cultures and countries still revere the production of offspring amongst their ranks..." says Jats now letting his own bigotry emerge for others to mock or be shocked "...for that is the flaw of the West, its ultimate downfall, as our modern social unacceptability of a large family limits to one, or two, conventional children, while those of different faiths continue to breed more followers who then turn our democracy's about face as we stupidly teach them to read our flawed bills of rights, to much outrage then, the West it seems, only liking democracy of one true faith, yet selfishly, foolishly, decrying those just trying to redress the balance with more quiet conquistadors to fight their fight..." job done for me then thinks JATS "...for America though nothing to worry about, as the South readies itself to finally break free once the circumstances are right with the dollars now flying off the printing presses every night...back to where we started then, perhaps, and for sure no liberals allowed in the New South..."

entitlement-america 400blackconfederates
i'm hoping i get what i wished for too
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:49 pm

Angelica wrote:
BMG wrote:

Ahh, I love to see a good christian showing everyone their upbringing...

Btw, I hope you are including every race in the US that "milk" off of taxpayers...
i am, i don't care where you are ilegal from. you don't belong and you are not entitled.

and as far as entitlements to legals, i'm not totally opposed, but there are conditions. and these are conditions that myself and any other legitimate working individual are exposed to. random drug and alcohol testing to receive checks. employers require it. if you fail you can lose your job. you may be required to work for your check. I know i work for mine. you may be required to relocate to where the work is. I know I have been requested to move on 3 separate occaisions. you have a choice, move where the work is or find other employment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: entitlement-america   entitlement-america Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

entitlement-america
Page 1 of 1