Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Random Stuff...

Go down 
+12
Admin
Slinky_Bass
Giada
BMG
Joebert
Tango
Madison
c/thru
Edelweiss
fleamailman
KK
Jats
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
c/thru

Number of posts : 3049

Random Stuff... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:48 am

Jats wrote:
a repost...

Quote :
i'm gay

"...I doubt that from a brief look through your post history as I have never met a gay person who uses gay as an insult as much as you do, not someone who is openly gay that is, the closets perhaps..." Jats replies sitting in his damp clothes still, the hot tea warming his hands "...though you bring me nicely to thoughts on how to put a stop to teenage knife crime for the one thing any male teenager hates more than most is anything 'gay', so I propose that all knives should have gay symbols on them. Even as far as two males in the act engraved on the blade, problem solved..." Jats sips his tea smiling at the flaw in his logic "...apart from the gay teenagers though..."

if it's good enough for the U.S. military, it's good enough ...nuff said, OK ?
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:57 am

c/thru wrote:
Jats wrote:
a repost...

Quote :
i'm gay

"...I doubt that from a brief look through your post history as I have never met a gay person who uses gay as an insult as much as you do, not someone who is openly gay that is, the closets perhaps..." Jats replies sitting in his damp clothes still, the hot tea warming his hands "...though you bring me nicely to thoughts on how to put a stop to teenage knife crime for the one thing any male teenager hates more than most is anything 'gay', so I propose that all knives should have gay symbols on them. Even as far as two males in the act engraved on the blade, problem solved..." Jats sips his tea smiling at the flaw in his logic "...apart from the gay teenagers though..."

I think he was commenting on the inappropriateness of using "gay" as an insult..and poking fun at homophobia..not homosexuals.. butbut
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:29 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:

I think he was commenting on the inappropriateness of using "gay" as an insult..and poking fun at homophobia..not homosexuals.. butbut

"...By George, she's got it. By George, she's got it..." though not all the previous posts thinks Jats here, still progress though, but, but, too early to let her loose in public he fears

Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
c/thru wrote:
Jats wrote:
a repost...

Quote :
i'm gay

so was I idunno does anyone get my subtle trolling besides me ....LOL

Jats wrote:

"...By George, she's got it. By George, she's got it..." though not all the previous posts thinks Jats here, still progress though, but, but, too early to let her loose in public he fears

cheesy
sorry LSD, but this is funny
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:08 pm

I'm sure she will have an emoticon for it...and yes I saw it, it was very good, but I was waiting for the right moment to repost then...

"...everyone loves a compliment, if it is sincere and well meant that is, given somewhat sparingly of course, especially between men, as I'm not gay or anyfink, tho come to think of it they are marvellously cutting with it and I always find 'have you lost weight' goes down well, and hair compliments of course, oh and smell, but then I notice these things...take this afternoon while I was in the supermarket just grabbing some milk and this couple walked past me arguing "...yes you txt but there wasn't a kiss on the end was there' she said, 'but I was busy' he replied meekly, and before they could continue I reminded them of the chap standing right next to them, laughing too loudly interjecting and saying accusingly to him 'oh whatever you do don't forget the kiss its the RULE' while shaking my head and chuckling again while he stared at me blankly in stunned silence, betrayed, whereas she smiled widely at me then gave an accusary 'ha' and a look that could kill to him, and perhaps then tonight while they have make up sex, that cheeky chap from the supermarket may be in her head, instead. I s'pose another bizarre example of why we want to be with someone I guess, on a daily basis, and especially on Birthdays and Christmas, a little reminder, a little gift from someone who cares to remind us we are loved, and of course the added extras like waking up on those special occasions and making love, that birthday BJ, or a 'whatever you request' invitation from the naughty corner of the wardrobe...yes its good to give..."

Random Stuff... - Page 22 Forcefeeding
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:16 pm

"...and while I continue in this vein..." the fire stoked nicely now, to eat in a little while and the football then as Jats paints a suitable background by doing nothing out of the ordinary "...why do they do that, the boyfriend thing at every opportunity, even when you are doing the groceries 'oh sorry I was just after the chicken there' is met with 'yes I was just getting one for me and my BOYFRIEND', would be enough to give you a complex of sorts, if it wasn't that women get it everyday I suppose..."

Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Jats wrote:
I'm sure she will have an emoticon for it...and yes I saw it, it was very good, but I was waiting for the right moment to repost then...

"...everyone loves a compliment, if it is sincere and well meant that is, given somewhat sparingly of course, especially between men, as I'm not gay or anyfink, tho come to think of it they are marvellously cutting with it and I always find 'have you lost weight' goes down well, and hair compliments of course, oh and smell, but then I notice these things...take this afternoon while I was in the supermarket just grabbing some milk and this couple walked past me arguing "...yes you txt but there wasn't a kiss on the end was there' she said, 'but I was busy' he replied meekly, and before they could continue I reminded them of the chap standing right next to them, laughing too loudly interjecting and saying accusingly to him 'oh whatever you do don't forget the kiss its the RULE' while shaking my head and chuckling again while he stared at me blankly in stunned silence, betrayed, whereas she smiled widely at me then gave an accusary 'ha' and a look that could kill to him, and perhaps then tonight while they have make up sex, that cheeky chap from the supermarket may be in her head, instead. I s'pose another bizarre example of why we want to be with someone I guess, on a daily basis, and especially on Birthdays and Christmas, a little reminder, a little gift from someone who cares to remind us we are loved, and of course the added extras like waking up on those special occasions and making love, that birthday BJ, or a 'whatever you request' invitation from the naughty corner of the wardrobe...yes its good to give..."

not sure where to start, I'm laughing so hard cheesy

I like this style of writing, it's just a tad different than you ususally write ...maybe it's what you left out

I'm now adding s'pose to my typing set, I'd never seen that before

"Birthday BJ" ...LOL poor Jats, send the Mrs. a nice text will ya
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Jats wrote:
"...and while I continue in this vein..." the fire stoked nicely now, to eat in a little while and the football then as Jats paints a suitable background by doing nothing out of the ordinary "...why do they do that, the boyfriend thing at every opportunity, even when you are doing the groceries 'oh sorry I was just after the chicken there' is met with 'yes I was just getting one for me and my BOYFRIEND', would be enough to give you a complex of sorts, if it wasn't that women get it everyday I suppose..."

because it's a different world for a girl than a boy ... to many males, if we even look at them,
let alone flash a quick salesperson-like smile, he will think to himself "she wants me" ....
trail her around the store, filling his little carry basket with useless items until he finds the
right dark corner of the aisle to ask her out for a cheap date

on behalf of those women, I apologize if sometimes you all look alike innocent

Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:39 am

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:46 am

Quote :
not sure where to start, I'm laughing so hard

I like this style of writing, it's just a tad different than you ususally write ...maybe it's what you left out

I'm now adding s'pose to my typing set, I'd never seen that before

"...really? How odd, whereas I think I write the same all the time, even when I don't. Maybe people just read it differently, as one does I s'pose, loaded with the bias of the judgements made..." as Jats gets off the phone to that pestering agent wanting him to do George Clooney look alike bookings again "...interesting how that still happens even on-line as people latch on to something to disdain, that colours the flow to their ears then, especially as I am the anonymous one here, yet no matter, I will continue to be nice to all unless they insist otherwise happening to challenge their values along the way, or whatever the reason they have chose, and 's'pose' like other words I make up, or steal, they usually fit my tongue that way anyway, as well as fitting the prose, and that's the trouble with being a chameleon here and in daily life too, where I am more Carey than Dyke in my ability to change (except the Scottish accent of course, I can never seem to be aggressive enough for that one, though my Welsh is sublime), is that others don't always realise that whatever mask you choose it is still you, staring back..."  as Jats chuckles now at how close someone got recently, remarkably so in his case, when he chided 'unless of course this shtick is for real?'

Random Stuff... - Page 22 1

Last edited by Jats on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:12 am

and then adds "...no Mrs to txt, for Jats is single again and still looking for that 'sensible romance', and while all true then, they are not all reflections of myself, though a memory of past self will be plucked for comedic effect, and of course there is always a touch of artistic license..." as the chameleon searches then thinking this one will do...

Quote :
One guy annoyed me so much, I answered him with "years of fucking!"

"...oh how I howled at that..." and Jats laughs still "....maybe the answer is to convert then, be a born again Muslim virgin. It does make me laugh the double standards..." thinking back now to his old Italian friends "... and as Vito and Chris would desperately be trying to be the first to reach a hundred women, a teenage bet pursued ruthlessly, of which they were close to achieving in their tender middle twenties while insisting of course that the women they would marry would be virgins, a nice Italian girl to make Papa and Mama happy..." laughing harder now at this secret he is revealing "... just as well then that Vito still does not know that I was fucking his virginal little sister then..."

Random Stuff... - Page 22 Goodfellas3
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:56 am

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:36 pm

"...I almost got $100 then, having seen it before, even in a gif, yet still couldn't resist a chuckle at that genetic cuteness that has saved them now, with China taking their gifts back from around the world and putting them back into the wild where they seem to breed much better without a thousand peering eyes upon their tiny penises..." as Jats gives his tackle a subliminal reassuring rub before continuing "...and I wonder if there is some correlation then thinking back to several occasions where a social gathering has been joined by a wise cracking amateur comedian who quickly turned the conversation into a stand up show, rattling off jokes like a Gatling gun, which though amusing at first, soon became tedious and rather sad as the same joke went on and on..." and Jats toddles off to the kettle wondering if he had met a female version yet

Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:33 am

Madison wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
c/thru wrote:
Jats wrote:
a repost...

Quote :
i'm gay

so was I idunno does anyone get my subtle trolling besides me ....LOL

Jats wrote:

cheesy
sorry LSD, but this is funny
it is..sadly..I rarley read his posts and didnt see it.. cheesy
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:12 am

Quote :
it is..sadly..I rarley read his posts and didnt see it..

Jats chuckles "...oh how I love denial, ironically such a revealing trait..." remarks Jats on seeing that, keeping it short purposely now for LSD "...come now dear 'Lady' your self has been evident for all to see, but if you insist then, perhaps you should go back and read them thoroughly and decide for your self then what you are dealing with rather than others agendas, unless they are the same of course..." as Jats looks forward to it either way then though knowing to some he could tell the funniest joke ever in the world and some will refuse to laugh, but then others will laugh twice then

Random Stuff... - Page 22 Footballhittingreporter
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:11 am

"...nah, it's because she actually likes you JATS, I just wish more women would ignore me too now, instead, they don't notice me even..." ventured the goblin

Random Stuff... - Page 22 GilbertandSullivan

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:46 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
...and I'm considering offering my book as a free download.

"...well I'm not so sure..." mentioned the goblin, wondering about that human nature again, explaining "...you see on this internet people don't really appreciate, nor trust for that matter, anything that looks and feels free now, so because of that I suggest that you first add the price tag to set value and to allay any doubts, and then just let them pirate it as usual..."

Random Stuff... - Page 22 1373455_4fe2_625x1000
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:17 am

"...or a penny a post perhaps..." wonders Jats seeing his vast fortune of pennies here has disappeared again and convinced now that admin is on the take as Jats puts down an interesting book now that has uneducated him again "...divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived..." he parrots, his grammar school education ingrained still "...now that Henry VIII had the right idea when dealing with women, but, then it wasn't necessarily his idea, he just thought it was...."

Random Stuff... - Page 22 Article-1298770-0A98FD96000005DC-95_468x569
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:17 am

"...clever woman - stupid man, clever woman - stupid man, clever woman - stupid man, and that's how it is in this constant bombardment from the media now, every other film, the magazines, and every time you turn on your TV there are the adverts repeating this message relentlessly..." and Jats swears at the TV seeing another ridiculous one now "...yet in the parallel universe that has been my life it just hasn't been the case, and if I was to prattle on of the opposing examples I have seen I would quickly be labelled with the all too familiar label of misogynist, however, if I was to say this all smacks of misandry I should imagine the majority of these 'clever' women wouldn't know what I was on about as misandrist is not a term that's often bandied about, though it should be, in this enlightened age..." as Jats reads a couple of opposing views now and so adds "...even more interesting is that some feminists are not happy with this term which puzzles me as you would think they would be happy for a term that rather than being a euphemism for, actually separates this behaviour from feminist, and insist instead then on sticking to 'clever woman - stupid man' all over again then..." and Jats posts this up on a couple of feminist sites too, to see if 'equality' is the desire, or not then

Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

Number of posts : 20
pennies : 24
Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:35 pm

("Stupid men....stupid women...everyone is foolish at some point or another." mused the spirit with a chuckle. "You'll get yourself in trouble dearest. If the feminists attack be sure to send word. It'll be fun watching them try to explain that one.")

"So the play continues here then, eh?" asked the spirit as she pushed through the curtain. "Well then, lets play the stage!" she mused with a spin. Finding herself at the edge of the stage she sat and crossed her legs, watching the other posts wisp past. One after another they went with all their meaning and all their questions. "Well then, I pose a question to the audience!--don't I always though?"

"You do." mewed the annoyed cat that strolled in behind her with his tail erect--he was in a rather snooty mood after having his tail pulled by the children playing in front of the telly. Licking his paw and fishing his pitiful mane, the cat mewed and purred. "On with it then before I get bored and leave you for my game once more." The spirit flicked a bit of mist his way, which soon became a mouse which he'd never catch. Jaikin's eyes gleamed and he was soon off and on the prowl, following what he knew full well was a mouse whom would best the cat.

"Where where we...oh yes, my question!" Chuckling, the spirit looked at the darkened, hidden viewers. "When you become bones, what matters from before?" She yawned, bored with the question already--at least until the answer came. "Better yet...what about those who live in dead-life? Are they here or there or nor nowhere? Hmm...puzzling." She seemed to sulk into the question herself as she awaited the next act.

Random Stuff... - Page 22 Skull-tattoo
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Random Stuff... - Page 22 Smiley_emoticons_geistani
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:33 am

"...'wuu2' came the text 'nothing much, having dinner and watching a zombie film' went the reply from my sons phone to his latest in an already long line of girlfriends as they are drawn to his good looks like moths to a burning flame while I shake my head and laugh at the effortless ease with which he makes them dance to his tune..." as Jats thoughts drift around the question from the Spirit now "...and not that he will listen to any advice or words of caution from his Dad, now that he is too old for that, no they will only sink in when his heart is broken then, perhaps when I am long gone, but, if so, the words will still be there to read again, for I am not great enough for others to write about, so I'm just going to do it myself then, and live on with the little part in him that's me that hopefully counter balances those good looks, and other things, he got from his Mom..." and then Jats adds concisely then for the hard of reading here "...we leave nothing behind but the hope in their eyes..."

Random Stuff... - Page 22 Human-project
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:48 am

"I write about you silly Jats," the spirit mused with a grin as she drifted her finger over the flames of a fallen chandelier. "Though perhaps not as a son would a father, then again I wouldn't know, though I am sure as time goes by your son will grow to learn that the silly words of a doting father are more sound to the ear then first persevered." She chuckled then, wondering what the son of a chameleon would turn out like. "Lets just hope he doesn't change his colours to fit the surroundings others thrust him into then." Her fingers grazed the loving flames as the licked against her mist, causing her form to diminish for a moment before taking shape once more. "Youth are like a candle, they burn brightest when left alone to grow and flicker away from the breath that speaks to light them. But as always, the time will come when they need that breath to rekindle the all too burnt wick." Smiling, the spirit found herself a shelf to sit on as she kicked at the chandelier just a bit above her. As it swung from side to side she smiled at the creatures who birthed from the shadows upon the dim lit walls.

Random Stuff... - Page 22 Whitetail+chandelier+016
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:01 am

"let them find their own path and it will always lead back to you" Jats quotes then, and then a post from elsewhere...

Quote :
i still have no fucking clue what is going on in here.. i dont understand your gibberish

"...ah that must be the English confusing you..." and the chameleon takes a deep breath then "...sup wtf dude lol u mad rofl ur not gettin this shit for real newb duh its just like language and writing and deep shit and lulz and this geezer and his lizard and shit where he says shit and he says shit back like innit then retard dude cums in says shit and lizard pwns that muthas ass lol u know wat im saying bro duh for real. FUUUUUU then if ur not getting it like ur mad or sumfin like srs u lame its real and shit innit k...WERD...bowrofl..." says the chameleon getting down with the kids hoping that helps clear things up then

Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:00 am

"....ok remind me now, which ones are really mad, us livewriters or the others here..." asked the goblin loving this thread but not quite sure anymore, adding "...well isn't the truth that no one wants a sane forum anyway, where it's the madness that we relish...", simply the goblin felt that he was amongst friends here whichever type they were

Random Stuff... - Page 22 BATMAN_SHADOW_OF_THE_BAT_82
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:22 am

"Mad? Why, we're all mad," mewed Jaikin as he joined in the show. Having slipped in through posts here and there, the spirit couldn't help but welcome him and his antics now. "I've heard there are some mice here...." he purred now, licking his chops with anticipation. Before he could be off, however, the spirit plucked him from the ground and held him, giving his bright eyes a new look around. He mewed and struggled at first but then again one would if it felt like they were floating on mist rather than being held by it.

"Madness," added in the spirit, now taking her seat back from where Jaikin had appeared. "Is all around us, in every person entering Forumland and outside of them all the same. Madness isn't in who takes the sanity from a forum, but in who has the guild to stand up and mark outwardly against something-thrusting all the words into chaos and then relishing in it afterwards." A cold smile took the spirits lips as she stared up at the still swinging chandelier. "I'd rather say we all are mad, in one way or another, but it seems two great doors have opened here and both sides of insanity have taken front in a battle that neither side are willing to give into."

Random Stuff... - Page 22 45-Superb-Examples-of-Warrior-and-Battle-Art
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff...   Random Stuff... - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff...
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next