Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family Empty
PostSubject: Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family   Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Cross Post from another thread grin

KK wrote:
Admin wrote:
KK wrote:

even my son who thinks everything i do is gay lol

lolFlag

I know the feeling .... sometimes my Babygirl just shudders at some of the things I do and say

I'll have to admit. some of the things i do are giggle Giada can testify to that. Especially the day at manza's tree farm rolling on floor lau shocked lol
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family   Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:50 pm

fortunately there were no pictures. only memories C9crackUPslap
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family   Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:42 am

KK wrote:

rolling on floor lau I forgot about that, but the image just popped into my head, clear as day. cheesy
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family   Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Giada wrote:
KK wrote:

rolling on floor lau I forgot about that, but the image just popped into my head, clear as day. cheesy

and you're still with me? C9smile giggle
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family   Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:46 pm

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:

and you're still with me? C9smile giggle

Yep! coolPeace
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family   Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:12 pm

c'mon you guys...spill it !!! now what did KK do ? lolFlag
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family   Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:34 pm

c/thru wrote:
c'mon you guys...spill it !!! now what did KK do ? lolFlag

we used to go to this tree farm to get trees, mostly flowering shrubs for the yard. one day we went and I think i might have had some good clothes on and it was really muddy. I mean like ankle deep when you walked through it. well i went into the trunk and pulled out some garbage clothes i had in there. there was a pair of cheap sneakers I bought one time when we were canoeing. real cheap and gay looking. Richard simmons would be embarrased. they had been in the trunk for like 15 years and were all hard, which made them look even more stupid. then i had a pair of those shorts. real short ones. I think they were the kind with the white piping around them. Again, they would have embarrased richard simmons. But ponch and jon from CHIPS had no problem wearing them. Then i topped it off with some ill fitting sleeveless t shirt. not only sleveless but the arm holes were 5 times to big. and it had some funky colored design on the front. Did I mention i also had a pair of socks that came up to my knees and had bright colored stripes around the top? Did I cover it all Giada? Well I went walking around the place like that. Even my kids who were like 3 and 5 at the time were to embarrased to walk with mew and stayed a good 20 paces behind.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family   Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:28 am

rolling on floor lau rolling on floor lau rolling on floor lau OMG I was laughing already by mid point of the story

I think I saw that pic posted on "People of Walmart .com"
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family   Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:53 am

c/thru wrote:
rolling on floor lau rolling on floor lau rolling on floor lau OMG I was laughing already by mid point of the story

I think I saw that pic posted on "People of Walmart .com"

the sneakers were white with green soles. just horrible and real cheap. I know i bought them for less than $5 I forgot to bring a pair of cheap shoes when we had gone canoeing in the deleware. you need shoes becasue at some points you have to pull the canoe over rocks. the shorts were hysterical. I mean I have some short gay looking shorts. but these were really bad. one time a neighbor complained to giada that i was hanging out of my shorts idunno I wish I had a picture of it to show how bad it looked. People of walmart would be a very fitting place. I wouldn't have walked next to me. lol. you know how old people don't really care what they wear and sometimes look really, really stupid? well I did it in my 30's.

I wish I could find a picture of me standing on top of a mayan temple I used to have just for laughs. Got to love the 80's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family   Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reserved for Manza's Tree Farm escapade : featuring KK & Family
Page 1 of 1