Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Empty
PostSubject: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:21 am

WASHINGTON – Sen. Scott Brown says he thinks former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is qualified to be president but right now he's supporting former Gov. Mitt Romney for the 2012 Republican nomination.

As for his own ambitions, he say "absolutely in 2012" he's ruling out any run for the presidency. And in an NBC interview Friday, Brown said "I'm not even going to jump" at a question about whether he would seek the presidency later on.

Brown said, "I've been here three months ... and I'm very focused on doing my job." Asked if he regretted bolting the Republican caucus recently to support Democrats on a jobs bill, he said, "I don't really care. .. I'm going to be the independent person I have always been."
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Sarah Palin and her high profile persona has people speculating about her running in 2012. This is taking up a lot of people's attention and keeping a lot of people's eye off the ball.

Could this be a calculated effort........or is it just coincidence ?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:05 pm

BMG wrote:
Sarah Palin and her high profile persona has people speculating about her running in 2012. This is taking up a lot of people's attention and keeping a lot of people's eye off the ball.

Could this be a calculated effort........or is it just coincidence ?
no idea. I really don't think she will run.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

her strange cult-like following will surely be sick of her by then tsktsk
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:53 am

c/thru wrote:
her strange cult-like following will surely be sick of her by then tsktsk
i really am amazed at her level of popularity
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:59 am

Quaified = 35 year old or older and a natural born American. That would mean just about all of us here are qualified.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:43 am

Joebert wrote:
Quaified = 35 year old or older and a natural born American. That would mean just about all of us here are qualified.

it would also exclude obama
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:14 am

KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:

I said JUST ABOUT ALL of us.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:11 am

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:

I said JUST ABOUT ALL of us.

i'm loving this tough new arizona law
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:24 pm

KK wrote:

i'm loving this tough new arizona law

well, it's a bit sloppy ...but at least the ball is rolling to discuss it more seriously and actually
make some decisions... kinda like my current favorite muse Obama and his rough and
under-appreciated start to make changes, it will get worked out

sometimes someone does have to just throw a pink elephant on the table to get people
to really take action instead of just bantering about an issue until it starts to look futile rolleyes

Immigration is a touchy subject and quite hypocritical ; given world history and even specifically U.S. origins.... LOL ...

and let's look at the word hypocritical again:
hypo critical ....yep, that's it exactly C9wink

but at the same time, there are a lot of people on earth and we can't all live in the same sections
of the planet....something about the axis tilt...or is it the axis of power ? bigWink

the potential shiny side of this dark coin is if citizens of Mexico are ..ummm...aggresively persuaded
to stay in their homeland maybe they will eventually start their own revolution and challenge their corrupt
government to be more fair and inclusive...Mexico has much beauty and resources of their own.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:08 pm

i have no problem with mexicans who come here and work hard, pay taxes and better themselves. I have a rela problem when it becomes a burden on our already over taxed society. what, so corporations can have cheap labor? if corporations would do away with overpaid executives, golden parachutes, waste, buying off politicians they could be much more competitive. products have to cost so much to pay for all of this as well as outrageous advertising fees. And why, becasue same half rate actor has to get paid $100,000 per episode for a sitcom WTF? everything is so out of control. And the average joe gets shafted becasue of it all.

comming into this country is, well illegal. it's about time we made it illegal with teeth. it's a joke. there are people who are caught 10 times before they finally make it through. nothing happens to them. they come over and the first thing they do is drop a kid. ok now everything is fine. i say, you aren't legal, neither is your kid.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:25 am

>i say, you aren't legal, neither is your kid.<

Absolutely agree. And that malarkey about getting citizenship just because you are born on a particular country's soil...... ridiculous.

If a japanese (for example) couple travel to the U.S. and the wife gives birth here that baby is a japanese
citizen because thats what its parents are......NOT AMERICAN.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:39 pm

BMG wrote:
>i say, you aren't legal, neither is your kid.<

Absolutely agree. And that malarkey about getting citizenship just because you are born on a particular country's soil...... ridiculous.

If a japanese (for example) couple travel to the U.S. and the wife gives birth here that baby is a japanese
citizen because thats what its parents are......NOT AMERICAN.

it's totally insane. who ever came up with the rule we deal with is a complete ass.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:14 am

what happens to U.S. military children born on foreign soil ?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:43 pm

c/thru wrote:
what happens to U.S. military children born on foreign soil ?

they are american citizens. do you think any other country is as screwed up as us?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:17 am

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C9peaceGrin
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Joebert wrote:
REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C9peaceGrin

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now   Brown thinks Palin qualified, backs Romney now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1