Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Cruise Ship

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joebert

Number of posts : 3905

Cruise Ship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:39 pm

JJjava wrote:
BMG wrote:

Ever been to Ohio ? C9crackUPslap
Driving though Ohio it didn't look so nice but once I got off I 70 it wasn't so bad.

You have to know where to look and it usually isn't on the interstate highway. This goes nfor most states.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:04 pm

BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
I would only go there on a cruise so that won't happen any time soon.

it's a beautiful state

Most states are beautiful.

Ever been to Ohio ? C9crackUPslap[/quote]

what's wrong with cleveland?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:07 am

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
I would only go there on a cruise so that won't happen any time soon.

it's a beautiful state

Most states are beautiful.

Ever been to Ohio ? C9crackUPslap

what's wrong with cleveland?[/quote]

There's something interesting about every state.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:22 pm

There's something interesting about every state.[/quote]

even iowa?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:35 pm

KK wrote:
There's something interesting about every state.

even iowa?[/quote]

Yep, they have a nice lille ski resort and there are some interesting towns.
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:39 pm

I agree. Haven't been to Iowa yet but there has been something nice everywhere I've ever visited.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:53 am

JJjava wrote:
I agree. Haven't been to Iowa yet but there has been something nice everywhere I've ever visited.

There are a few state I think you would have to look a little harder but there is usually an interesting town or area to visit. I have a book ncalled Loop Tours or something like that and you pick and area and it will tell you where to drive from town to town, what is interesting about the town and finally you end up where you started, or drive to another loop tour. Not sure were I got the book and a few things have changed now but I still think nit would be handy.
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Joebert wrote:
JJjava wrote:

There are a few state I think you would have to look a little harder but there is usually an interesting town or area to visit. I have a book ncalled Loop Tours or something like that and you pick and area and it will tell you where to drive from town to town, what is interesting about the town and finally you end up where you started, or drive to another loop tour. Not sure were I got the book and a few things have changed now but I still think nit would be handy.
C/thru even found a cool place to visit in Kansas, called Lindsborg KS. It was a scenic little Swedish town that had one of the greatest 4th of July celebrations I'd ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:10 am

JJjava wrote:
Joebert wrote:
JJjava wrote:

C/thru even found a cool place to visit in Kansas, called Lindsborg KS. It was a scenic little Swedish town that had one of the greatest 4th of July celebrations I'd ever seen.

I think it's time for a road trip.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:38 pm

JJjava wrote:
Joebert wrote:
JJjava wrote:

wouldn't you just love to have the time and resources to just cruise leisurely through america and check it all out
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:21 am

KK wrote:
JJjava wrote:
Joebert wrote:
JJjava wrote:

wouldn't you just love to have the time and resources to just cruise leisurely through america and check it all out

I would. Start in Maine and work your way down the coast. Then back up aand just keep moving west a little and try to hit all 49 states. Then take a flight to Hawaii and end the trip by going to each of the islands. You would end up in all 50 states.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:10 pm

wouldn't you just love to have the time and resources to just cruise leisurely through america and check it all out[/quote]

I would. Start in Maine and work your way down the coast. Then back up aand just keep moving west a little and try to hit all 49 states. Then take a flight to Hawaii and end the trip by going to each of the islands. You would end up in all 50 states.[/quote] I've been through pretty much every state. but not in the detail i'd like too. the east coast i've done pretty extensively
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:36 am

KK wrote:

I would. Start in Maine and work your way down the coast. Then back up aand just keep moving west a little and try to hit all 49 states. Then take a flight to Hawaii and end the trip by going to each of the islands. You would end up in all 50 states.[/quote] I've been through pretty much every state. but not in the detail i'd like too. the east coast i've done pretty extensively[/quote]

I've done the west coast and south west.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:

I would. Start in Maine and work your way down the coast. Then back up aand just keep moving west a little and try to hit all 49 states. Then take a flight to Hawaii and end the trip by going to each of the islands. You would end up in all 50 states.
I've been through pretty much every state. but not in the detail i'd like too. the east coast i've done pretty extensively[/quote]

I've done the west coast and south west.[/quote]

i've done parts of each.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:35 am

KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:

I've been through pretty much every state. but not in the detail i'd like too. the east coast i've done pretty extensively

I've done the west coast and south west.[/quote]

i've done parts of each.[/quote]

The only places I've been to the east are NYC and DC. Looking forward to going back to both. Then Florida on the south east. Oh I forgot the trip to North Carolina looking for furniture. But I like the south west for vacations probably the best. Hard to beleave you can love the streets of NYC and enjoy a beach chair in Hawaii all by yourself. Seems you would like one better than the other.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:

I've been through pretty much every state. but not in the detail i'd like too. the east coast i've done pretty extensively

I've done the west coast and south west.

i've done parts of each.[/quote]

The only places I've been to the east are NYC and DC. Looking forward to going back to both. Then Florida on the south east. Oh I forgot the trip to North Carolina looking for furniture. But I like the south west for vacations probably the best. Hard to beleave you can love the streets of NYC and enjoy a beach chair in Hawaii all by yourself. Seems you would like one better than the other.[/quote]

new england is amzing, especially in the fall
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:10 am

new england is amzing, especially in the fall[/quote]

I would like to go there one day but the falls here can be breath taking at times.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 am

Joebert wrote:

I would like to go there one day but the falls here can be breath taking at times.[/quote]

anywhere you get a change is beautiful. what makes new england spectacular is the intense colors from the sugar rich trees. you get brilliant hues of a wide range of colors
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:41 pm

KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:

I would like to go there one day but the falls here can be breath taking at times.

anywhere you get a change is beautiful. what makes new england spectacular is the intense colors from the sugar rich trees. you get brilliant hues of a wide range of colors[/quote]

I mostly have yellow maple trees but a few years ago I planted a Japanese maple in front of them. In the fall it gets a little brighter red in the leaves. All the yellow leaves gives the house a nice warm glow.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:

anywhere you get a change is beautiful. what makes new england spectacular is the intense colors from the sugar rich trees. you get brilliant hues of a wide range of colors

I mostly have yellow maple trees but a few years ago I planted a Japanese maple in front of them. In the fall it gets a little brighter red in the leaves. All the yellow leaves gives the house a nice warm glow.[/quote]

in new englang you ger brilliant reds, oranges, purples, yellows. even some have green mixed in. but all the colors are very vibrant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Ship   Cruise Ship - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruise Ship
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2