Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building Empty
PostSubject: Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building   Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:07 am

JERUSALEM, Nov. 18 (UPI) -- Israeli leaders approved a 900-unit expansion of settlements in East Jerusalem, drawing a sharp rebuke from their U.S. counterparts.

An aide to Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Tuesday told Haaretz the expansion represented "a routine process" and added that the section involved, known as Gilo, was "an integral part of Jerusalem."

The Obama administration has joined Palestinians in calling for a halt to additional Jewish settlements in disputed areas, requests the Israeli leadership has ignored.

In response to Tuesday's announcement, the White House said such actions would make the resumption of peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians "more difficult."

U.S. President Barack Obama, asked about the settlements during an interview with Fox News, said the settlement expansion doesn't make Israel any safer and may cause feelings among Palestinians that could be dangerous.

http://www.upi.com/News_Photos/gallery/Palestinian-building-demolished/2533/

Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building Palestinian-building-demolished
Palestinians watch the demolition of a Palestinian building by the Jerusalem Municipality in Issawiyeh, an Arab neighborhood, in east Jerusalem, November 18, 2009. Israel is facing harsh criticism from Washington, Europe and the UN after approving a plan to build 900 new housing units in the southeast settlement of Gilo in Jerusalem. UPI/Debbie Hill

Israeli special forces protect themselves from stones thrown by Palestinians following the demolition of a Palestinian building by the Jerusalem Municipality in Issawiyeh, an Arab neighborhood, in east Jerusalem, November 18, 2009. Israel is facing harsh criticism from Washington, Europe and the UN after approving a plan to build 900 new housing units in the southeast settlement of Gilo in Jerusalem. UPI/Debbie Hill

A Palestinian youth throws stones at Israeli special forces following the demolition of a Palestinian building by the Jerusalem Municipality in Issawiyeh, an Arab neighborhood, in east Jerusalem, November 18, 2009. Israel is facing harsh criticism from Washington, Europe and the UN after approving a plan to build 900 new housing units in the southeast settlement of Gilo in Jerusalem. UPI/Debbie Hill

An Israeli special force police stands on a roof overlooking the demolition of a Palestinian building by the Jerusalem Municipality in Issawiyeh, an Arab neighborhood in east Jerusalem, November 18, 2009.

A Palestinian throws stones at Israeli special forces following the demolition of a Palestinian building by the Jerusalem Municipality in Issawiyeh, an Arab neighborhood, in east Jerusalem, November 18, 2009.

Palestinians watch the demolition of a Palestinian building by the Jerusalem Municipality in Issawiyeh, an Arab neighborhood in east Jerusalem, November 18, 2009.

Israeli special forces guard Palestinians watching the demolition of a Palestinian building by the Jerusalem Municipality in Issawiyeh, an Arab neighborhood, in east Jerusalem, November 18, 2009.

Israeli special forces stop Palestinians from reaching the site of the demolition of a Palestinian building by the Jerusalem Municipality in Issawiyeh, an Arab neighborhood, in east Jerusalem, November 18, 2009. Israel is facing harsh criticism from Washington, Europe and the UN after approving a plan to build 900 new housing units in the southeast settlement of Gilo in Jerusalem. UPI/Debbie Hill
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building   Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:51 pm

There will never be peace here.
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building   Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Giada wrote:
Jewish sturmtruppen. Who'd'a thunk it...
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building   Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:52 pm

java wrote:
Giada wrote:
Jewish sturmtruppen. Who'd'a thunk it...

Isn't it ironic? Yeah, I really do think.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building   Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:49 am

It's all Hyundai fault. Just look, it's there equipment.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building   Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:20 pm

yea this will ease tensions
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building   Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:08 pm

This joke from Heinlein's "Stranger In a Strange Land" was the first joke that made Mike the Martian laugh, he had never laughed before, and this was the breakthrough joke that helped him to finally understand the Earth humans' humor... in the story, they have taken him to the zoo to try to cheer him up...

Quote :
But today even the misanthropy of camels could not shake Mike's moodiness. Nor did monkeys and apes cheer him up. They stood in front of a cage containing a family of capuchins, watching them eat, sleep, court, nurse, groom, and swarm aimlessly around, while Jill tossed them peanuts.

She tossed one to a monk; before he could eat it a larger male not only stole his peanut but gave him a beating. The little fellow made no attempt to pursue his tormentor; he pounded his knucks against the floor and chattered helpless rage. Mike watched solemnly.

Suddenly the mistreated monkey rushed across the cage, picked a monkey still smaller, bowled it over and gave it a dubbing worse than the one he had suffered. The third monk crawled away, whimpering. The other monkeys paid no attention.

Mike threw back his head and laughed---and went on laughing, uncontrollably. He gasped for breath, started to tremble and sink to the floor, still laughing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building   Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Israelis Demolish Palestinian Building
Page 1 of 1