Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Empty
PostSubject: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Clothing verboten at German hotel
There are a quarter of a million registered nudists around the world
A passionate German naturist has revealed his plan to open Germany's first hotel where clothes are banned.

Frieder Haferkorn, the entrepreneur behind the venture, says he is turning a conventional hotel in the Black Forest into a haven for naturists.

According to the house rules, clothes are not optional, but strictly forbidden at all times.

In keeping with naturists' belief that nudity is non-sexual, acts of a sexual nature are banned in common areas.

Strict rules

The exact opening date has not yet been set, but Mr Haferkorn has already published the house rules for the hotel he soon hopes to run.

Some, like the request to keep noise in the corridors to a minimum, would not raise an eyebrow anywhere.

Others are more unusual. Rule number one limits access to the hotel to followers of the nudist movement. And rule number three demands that guests be naked at all times.

HOUSE RULES
Access to the hotel is reserved exclusively to followers of the nudist movement
By entering the hotel grounds, guests agree to comply with the binding house rules
Guests are obliged to be naked inside the hotel precinct
Sexual harassment will not be tolerated
Sexual acts are strictly prohibited in the common areas
Photography and filming are only allowed with permission of those photographed

Hotel Rosengarten has until now been a destination for walkers taking advantage of its idyllic location in Germany's Black Forest.

Mr Haferkorn plans to turn it into "a place of relaxation for people who live naturism and who want to spend their leisure time playing sports and games, and mingling with like-minded people in complete nudity."

He says the new Rosengarten will boast 32 rooms, a restaurant, a sauna and a tanning salon, for those days when the German weather does not play ball.

The director of tourism in nearby Freudenstadt, Michael Krause, calls it an "unusual concept".

He told Die Welt newspaper he would have preferred a "normal" hotel, but stressed there was nothing sinister about the nudist approach.

He said he was hoping for an increase in visitor numbers to the area, even if more conventional walkers - like him - would now avoid the hotel.

Mr Haferkorn hopes his hotel will attract both walkers who like to go bare and nudists who like to walk.

And while the strict nudity rule only applies within the grounds of the hotel, guests keen to bare it all on their walks may not have to wait too long for permission: two villages in the Harz mountain region are reportedly looking into designating some of their walking paths as nudist routes.

Even without official permission, nudists have for over a century roamed naked through Germany's forests.

Nudist walkers freely advertise the dates of naked walks on the internet. If spotted, they are sometimes fined by police, but in general, they say, clothed people's reaction is one of surprise, not anger.

The nudist movement, or free body culture as it is called in Germany, goes back to the 1890s, when sociologist Heinrich Pudor wrote about stripping off and getting back to nature.

The German nudist association DFK currently has around 50,000 paid-up members, who receive an international membership card granting them access to nudist-only events. Many more Germans are believed to enjoy bathing, walking, playing and camping naked.

Mr Haferkorn is hoping to attract as many of them as possible to his new hotel, although he may have to think hard about where his guests should pin their DFK badge if his hardline anti-clothing stance is to work.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:25 pm

i wonder if it can attract enough people to stay in business
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:15 pm

KK wrote:

Maybe, but it will probably attract the ones who should keep their clothes on. Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:07 pm

Giada wrote:
KK wrote:

Maybe, but it will probably attract the ones who should keep their clothes on. Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_rolleyes
why is it always those who don't got it want to flaunt it
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:00 pm

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:

They must not have mirrors.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:

They must not have mirrors.
or refuse to look in them
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:23 pm

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:

ok ok ok.... *buttons up* Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! 201678
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:51 am

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:

flaunt away Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! 153624
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:34 am

KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:

i am shy and reclusive Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! 724706
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:01 pm

flaunt away Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! 153624[/quote]

i am shy and reclusive Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! 724706[/quote] that never stopped you before Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! 724706
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:11 pm

KK wrote:

i am shy and reclusive Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! 724706[/quote] that never stopped you before Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! 724706[/quote]

this is true. imma hurdle-over-comer Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! 741835
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:06 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:

i am shy and reclusive Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! 724706
that never stopped you before Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! 724706[/quote]

this is true. imma hurdle-over-comer Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! 741835[/quote]

tought to jump hurdles with that skirt still on Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! 202307
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:58 pm

To see, or to be seen... *that* is the question...
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:40 pm

java wrote:
To see, or to be seen... *that* is the question...
you know you're in trouble if no one bothers to look
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:24 pm

There are a lot of Gremans I don't think I want to see naked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!   Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clothing Verboten at German Hotel - Woo Hoo!
Page 1 of 1