Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

9 Things To Know About His Man Parts

Go down 
+3
KK
BMG
Giada
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Giada

Number of posts : 2011

9 Things To Know About His Man Parts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9 Things To Know About His Man Parts   9 Things To Know About His Man Parts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:50 pm

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
There's a few nappy hairs. giggle

that comment may get you banned

But Hally Berry can write a book called "Nappy Time"?
nappy time = welfare check cashing time at 4:00 on a friday

hook up wid crack dealah at 5.
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: 9 Things To Know About His Man Parts   9 Things To Know About His Man Parts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:18 pm

about 2 years ago a Hair Stylist where I work refered to a client's hair as nappy texture during a consult...
she got fired

I was shocked on both counts
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: 9 Things To Know About His Man Parts   9 Things To Know About His Man Parts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:57 am

c/thru wrote:
about 2 years ago a Hair Stylist where I work refered to a client's hair as nappy texture during a consult...
she got fired

It's total bullshit. Did you see The View argument over the "N" word? What crap. Star Jones, and who the hell is she, anyway, and Whoopie both agree that blacks can use it as a "term of endearment" in their homes, with their families and friends, but whitey better not say it. It's not a word I like or use, but the rule should apply to all, not just some.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: 9 Things To Know About His Man Parts   9 Things To Know About His Man Parts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:36 am

Giada wrote:
c/thru wrote:
she got fired

It's total bullshit. Did you see The View argument over the "N" word? What crap. Star Jones, and who the hell is she, anyway, and Whoopie both agree that blacks can use it as a "term of endearment" in their homes, with their families and friends, but whitey better not say it. It's not a word I like or use, but the rule should apply to all, not just some.

I work in a government office that has a strict policy against using "racially disparaging language" in the workplace. A black employee called another black employee (both female) a "nigga" in jest a while back and I heard it. I suspended her for three days without pay. Both employees protested, saying it wasnt said in a malicious way. I told them that the policy didnt say it had to be malicious.
They were pissed and the one disciplined threatened to sue.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: 9 Things To Know About His Man Parts   9 Things To Know About His Man Parts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 am

They like to use it as a revenge thing - haha, we can say it but YOU can't. Yet they are the first ones to scream racism.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: 9 Things To Know About His Man Parts   9 Things To Know About His Man Parts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Giada wrote:
They like to use it as a revenge thing - haha, we can say it but YOU can't. Yet they are the first ones to scream racism.

Yep, and thats the reason I pounced on it like I did. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. They cant have it both ways.....that was the message I was sending.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: 9 Things To Know About His Man Parts   9 Things To Know About His Man Parts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:19 pm

BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:

Yep, and thats the reason I pounced on it like I did. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. They cant have it both ways.....that was the message I was sending.

BMG for President. Yeah! We need someone with real common sense (and a big gun). lolFlag
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: 9 Things To Know About His Man Parts   9 Things To Know About His Man Parts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:07 am

Put Bill Clinton in the White House again and all the rules will be played out.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: 9 Things To Know About His Man Parts   9 Things To Know About His Man Parts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:55 am

Joebert wrote:
Put Bill Clinton in the White House again and all the rules will be played out.

In the Oval Office, under the desk, with Monica. Hey, it's just like Clue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9 Things To Know About His Man Parts   9 Things To Know About His Man Parts - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9 Things To Know About His Man Parts
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3