Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Palin vs. Letterman

Go down 
+5
Madison
jjjamesjchrist
Joebert
KK
c/thru
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BMG

Number of posts : 2571

Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:10 am

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Palin has to speak up. Her mouth controls her body.
not a bad body either

Then you can vote for her if and when she runs for president.

She would be crazy to run again and subject her family to the nasty attacks from the media. I would never put my family through such crap. Nothing, including the presidency, is worth that. Thats why I think a lot of really excellent people dont run these days.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:51 pm

BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
not a bad body either

She would be crazy to run again and subject her family to the nasty attacks from the media. I would never put my family through such crap. Nothing, including the presidency, is worth that. Thats why I think a lot of really excellent people dont run these days.
it's just not worth it. you can't do the job, you have to play the game
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:52 am

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
not a bad body either

Most probably wouldn't want there past looked into and you know it would.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:12 am

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
not a bad body either

Most probably wouldn't want there past looked into and you know it would.

I think that if a candidate has no serious immoral or illegal behavior in his/her past then we should let it go and focus on their work history. But then, I am a dreamer.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:32 pm

I think that if a candidate has no serious immoral or illegal behavior in his/her past then we should let it go and focus on their work history. But then, I am a dreamer.[/quote]

Wow you are a dreamer. With the news media they did in to everyones past and bring out any little minute detail of a persons life so they can have some news. Ever notice how many news channels there are. ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, MSNBC and all the other news programs that need something to put on the air. They want something new so they can be first to put it on the air. Also all the sleazy newspapers and magazines want something new (true or not) When it was just ABC, NBC and CBS they had some rules and would keep some stuff private. Kennedy would have been run out of office and his Robert Kennedy would probably never run. Teddy Kennedy ran but was beat out in the primary. They would have ate him up because times had changed by then.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:41 am

Joebert wrote:
I think that if a candidate has no serious immoral or illegal behavior in his/her past then we should let it go and focus on their work history. But then, I am a dreamer.

Wow you are a dreamer. With the news media they did in to everyones past and bring out any little minute detail of a persons life so they can have some news. Ever notice how many news channels there are. ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, MSNBC and all the other news programs that need something to put on the air. They want something new so they can be first to put it on the air. Also all the sleazy newspapers and magazines want something new (true or not) When it was just ABC, NBC and CBS they had some rules and would keep some stuff private. Kennedy would have been run out of office and his Robert Kennedy would probably never run. Teddy Kennedy ran but was beat out in the primary. They would have ate him up because times had changed by then.[/quote]

Yeah, well I know what the reality is. I was talking about a perfect world scenario and as long as humans are in charge of this world it will never come close to being a perfect world.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:47 pm

there was a time when airing a high ranking politicuans dirty laundry was taboo. now it is a ratings grabber
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:28 am

KK wrote:
there was a time when airing a high ranking politicuans dirty laundry was taboo. now it is a ratings grabber

We need to know about the people we put in public office but I wish we could be informed without the cheap sensationalism. Maybe I'm asking too much.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:25 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:

We need to know about the people we put in public office but I wish we could be informed without the cheap sensationalism. Maybe I'm asking too much.

On the up side though it keeps a lot of people employed.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Joebert wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:

On the up side though it keeps a lot of people employed.

Yeah, might as well look at the bright side I guess.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:48 am

Yeah, might as well look at the bright side I guess.[/quote]

It's really hard to beieve they have 50 people following around Paris Hilton and others, trying to get that one great picture. Then back in the office they have 50 more digging up dirt. I try not to read any of it.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:15 am

Joebert wrote:

It's really hard to beieve they have 50 people following around Paris Hilton and others, trying to get that one great picture. Then back in the office they have 50 more digging up dirt. I try not to read any of it.[/quote]

Me either.

The truth is I dont find it very interesting anyway.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:05 pm

BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:

It's really hard to beieve they have 50 people following around Paris Hilton and others, trying to get that one great picture. Then back in the office they have 50 more digging up dirt. I try not to read any of it.

Me either.

The truth is I dont find it very interesting anyway.[/quote]

There is a show on called TMZ. There's a nice group of idiots.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Joebert wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:

Me either.

There is a show on called TMZ. There's a nice group of idiots.[/quote]

Never saw it, but then 90% of my TV watching happens on about 4 channels.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:46 pm

BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:

Me either.

There is a show on called TMZ. There's a nice group of idiots.

Never saw it, but then 90% of my TV watching happens on about 4 channels.[/quote]

Same here but I normally like to watch the national news. Can't even do that anymore.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:56 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:

really we get enought sensaton on zemn
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:53 am

Never saw it, but then 90% of my TV watching happens on about 4 channels.[/quote]

I watch sports...
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:46 am

Joebert wrote:
Never saw it, but then 90% of my TV watching happens on about 4 channels.

I watch sports...[/quote]

Sports bore me to death unless its like the olympics and they are skiing or bob sleding or something like that.
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:25 pm

I watch TCM (no commercials)... sometimes catch a movie on another channel, or watch them rewrite history on the History or National Geo. channels. Rarely watch the news, frankly our local-yokel small-town 8 page newspaper is totally a rag but it still does better at covering the news than any of the teevee newsclowns...
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:54 pm

java wrote:
I watch TCM (no commercials)... sometimes catch a movie on another channel, or watch them rewrite history on the History or National Geo. channels. Rarely watch the news, frankly our local-yokel small-town 8 page newspaper is totally a rag but it still does better at covering the news than any of the teevee newsclowns...

I agree, what they think is news isn't always what I think is news.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:15 am

Gee, is there no way to keep Palin out of the news. I'm as sick of hearing about her as I am Micheal Jackson the perv.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Sarah palin in 2012
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:21 pm

If Palin is all the GOP can come up with I think we are stuck with Obama for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:03 pm

Joebert wrote:
If Palin is all the GOP can come up with I think we are stuck with Obama for a while longer.
obama is so bad in 4 yrs an anybody will be able to beat him
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:14 pm

KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:

I think you are wrong. And it won't be Palin.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:

I think you are wrong. And it won't be Palin.

Jenna Jamison?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palin vs. Letterman
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next