Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Palin vs. Letterman

Go down 
+5
Madison
jjjamesjchrist
Joebert
KK
c/thru
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Palin vs. Letterman Empty
PostSubject: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:59 pm

won't bother posting the story... you've seen it by now

so the news man asked her "Do you forgive Letterman?"

it took her the longest pause to try to hold a poker face until she could muster up a professional smile...
which she did and said as perky as she could "Well, of course, I do" while almost violently shaking her head
from left to right in a "No Way" way ....followed by about 2 minutes of a slamming and name calling rant

it was so amatuer....
I thought they coached politicians on how to control their body language and spin a polished counter slam ? ?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:17 pm

i say give him some of his own medicine
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:46 am

KK wrote:

She's just looking to extend her 15 minutes of fame. Or is it flame, it so some one please blow out te candle.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:

She's just looking to extend her 15 minutes of fame. Or is it flame, it so some one please blow out te candle.
you are talking about your next president
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:47 am

KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:

you are talking about your next president

THERE IS NO WAY SHE WILL BE THE NEXT PREIDENT...you heard it from me first.
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:53 pm

it was great publicity for them both.

again... i may not agree with what letterman said, or imus, or reverend wright, or malcolm x, or the kkk or miss california, but in the US of A, they damn well have the right to SAY it.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:20 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:

again... i may not agree with what letterman said, or imus, or reverend wright, or malcolm x, or the kkk or miss california, but in the US of A, they damn well have the right to SAY it.

that they do. of course if he mad a comment like that about a black he'd lose his job
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:41 pm

KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:

that they do. of course if he mad a comment like that about a black he'd lose his job

racism comes in all colors. and in spite of what is politically correct, it remains an undercurrent and just underscores so much hypocrisy idunno
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:14 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:

racism comes in all colors. and in spite of what is politically correct, it remains an undercurrent and just underscores so much hypocrisy idunno
it does and there are separate rules that govern us. Had letterman been a corporate executive and made that comment he would be terminated and sued. things are either ok to do or they are not. it shouldn't be that you can get away with itbecause of who you are or who you said it against.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:15 am

racism comes in all colors. and in spite of what is politically correct, it remains an undercurrent and just underscores so much hypocrisy idunno[/quote]it does and there are separate rules that govern us. Had letterman been a corporate executive and made that comment he would be terminated and sued. things are either ok to do or they are not. it shouldn't be that you can get away with itbecause of who you are or who you said it against.[/quote]

I wonder what she would have done if it would have been her 18/19 year old daughter?
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:23 pm

Joebert wrote:
it does and there are separate rules that govern us. Had letterman been a corporate executive and made that comment he would be terminated and sued. things are either ok to do or they are not. it shouldn't be that you can get away with itbecause of who you are or who you said it against.[/quote]

I wonder what she would have done if it would have been her 18/19 year old daughter?[/quote]

its all mean at any age......
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:57 pm

News and Talk show Hosts are definitely getting more trollish nodYes
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:15 am

Madison wrote:

if it isn't outrageous it doesn't sell. isn't reality outrageous enough today?
Back to top Go down
Wallstone

Wallstone

Hobbies : marine biology/architecture
Humor : You be the judge
Number of posts : 1000
pennies : 869
Rep : 41

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:20 pm

KK wrote:
Madison wrote:

"Reality is only an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" - Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Wallstone wrote:
KK wrote:
Madison wrote:

"Reality is only an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" - Albert Einstein

Reality (show) is every night on TV and it sucks.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:12 pm

i never watch them
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:31 pm

KK wrote:

I think she should just let it go. All she is doing is drawing attention to Letterman and increasing his audience. She should consider herself above his level (because she is) and let it fade away.

Letterman is just a clown in a suit who doesnt have to be responsible for what comes out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:53 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:

I think she should just let it go. All she is doing is drawing attention to Letterman and increasing his audience. She should consider herself above his level (because she is) and let it fade away.

Letterman is just a clown in a suit who doesnt have to be responsible for what comes out of his mouth.
and that's the double standard that really pisses me off
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:28 am

Palin has to speak up. Her mouth controls her body.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Joebert wrote:
not a bad body either
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:59 pm

I used to watch Letterman back when he was still funny, and he used to ambush his guests all the time, with varying degrees of success. In particular, I remember two times when both Jesse (The Body) Ventura and James Brown were ambushed guests... but they retaliated, and they both TOTALLY creamed his ass, I was LMAO, I wish I could find youtubes of those appearances so I could poast 'em 4 ya..
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:52 pm

java wrote:
I used to watch Letterman back when he was still funny, and he used to ambush his guests all the time, with varying degrees of success. In particular, I remember two times when both Jesse (The Body) Ventura and James Brown were ambushed guests... but they retaliated, and they both TOTALLY creamed his ass, I was LMAO, I wish I could find youtubes of those appearances so I could poast 'em 4 ya..

>I used to watch Letterman back when he was still funny<

I can remember seeing Letterman when I was visiting relatives in Indiana back in the 70s. Dave had a daytime show on a local Fort Wayne station. He was very funny then, before he felt the need to mix political attacks in with his "humor".
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:32 pm

BMG wrote:
java wrote:

>I used to watch Letterman back when he was still funny<

I can remember seeing Letterman when I was visiting relatives in Indiana back in the 70s. Dave had a daytime show on a local Fort Wayne station. He was very funny then, before he felt the need to mix political attacks in with his "humor".

happens to all of them. that other guy with the big nose too. even al franken
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:43 am

KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
not a bad body either

Then you can vote for her if and when she runs for president.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:10 am

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
not a bad body either

Then you can vote for her if and when she runs for president.

She would be crazy to run again and subject her family to the nasty attacks from the media. I would never put my family through such crap. Nothing, including the presidency, is worth that. Thats why I think a lot of really excellent people dont run these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palin vs. Letterman   Palin vs. Letterman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palin vs. Letterman
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next