Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Obama's plans for change is working !!

Go down 
+2
KK
c/thru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joebert

Number of posts : 3905

Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:04 am

The only change I have seen...

Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Expres
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:51 pm

well that and a tripling of the debt
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:25 pm

If George would have stayed in office I think we would have been in the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:28 pm

Bring back Bill and Al and let Bill have all the blow jobs he can line up.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Joebert wrote:
If George would have stayed in office I think we would have been in the same spot.
this debt is obama's doing, no one else would have gone down this path
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:56 am

this debt is obama's doing, no one else would have gone down this path[/quote]

I agree this is Obama's debt but look at the path Bush took us down. He started digging the hole with a shovel and Obama went out and got a backhoe. And I don't think we would be in this deep if McCain would have picked a different running mate. There were a LOT of people that were turned off by Palin including me. I can't picture her as a govenor much less our President. I have friends on both sides and when he picked her the frinds on the right said WTF! They weren't happy. The friends on the left laughed their ass off because that sealed the deal for Obama.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:38 pm

I agree. Sarah Palin should have kept her mouth shut during the campaign, she might have given McCain a better shot. Once she did that Katie Couric interview, it was locked and sealed.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Giada wrote:
I agree. Sarah Palin should have kept her mouth shut during the campaign, she might have given McCain a better shot. Once she did that Katie Couric interview, it was locked and sealed.
they should have chosen her engagements better until she was fully prepped
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:14 pm

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:

Yep, some big mistakes got made. I wish we could do that whole election over.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:53 am

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:

I was really shocked (if that's even possible) that they allowed that interview to happen, being that she had no experience with national campaigning. She did redeem herself in the debate with Biden, I thought she did pretty well there, but once the damage was done, it was done. Now we're really screwed. I'd rather have Hillary as President.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:27 am

Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:

I was really shocked (if that's even possible) that they allowed that interview to happen, being that she had no experience with national campaigning. She did redeem herself in the debate with Biden, I thought she did pretty well there, but once the damage was done, it was done. Now we're really screwed. I'd rather have Hillary as President.

Absolutely.....me too. At least with Hillary we knew what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:35 am

We know what to expect with obama - mass destruction and total ruin. cry
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:30 am

Giada wrote:

I often wonder if this country will ever again be anything like the country I once knew.

I think at best we can get some of it back, but for the most part the damage is done and we are stuck with it. The generation coming up never knew it and the generation that longs for the better times is aging and will soon be retired.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:03 pm

BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:

I often wonder if this country will ever again be anything like the country I once knew.

I think at best we can get some of it back, but for the most part the damage is done and we are stuck with it. The generation coming up never knew it and the generation that longs for the better times is aging and will soon be retired.

If we can afford to at this point.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:

This is true, a lot of people wont be able to. tantrum
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:25 pm

BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:
BMG wrote:
Giada wrote:

This is true, a lot of people wont be able to. tantrum

We'll have to support all these bailouts while trying to keep from ending up in cardboard boxes ourselves.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:15 pm

this proposed health care plan will be the worst thing yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama's plans for change is working !!   Obama's plans for change is working !! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama's plans for change is working !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2