Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Iran announces plans for 10 new uranium enrichment plants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yangying

yangying

Number of posts : 83
pennies : 124
Rep : 10

Iran announces plans for 10 new uranium enrichment plants Empty
PostSubject: Iran announces plans for 10 new uranium enrichment plants   Iran announces plans for 10 new uranium enrichment plants Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:43 pm

TEHRAN -- Iran's government will build 10 new sites to enrich uranium, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Sunday, a dramatic expansion of the country's nuclear program and one that is bound to fuel fears that it is attempting to produce a nuclear

The announcement comes just days after a censure of Iran by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) over the Islamic republic's refusal to stop enriching uranium, a key demand of Western powers. The 35-member board of the agency also criticized Iran's construction of a second enrichment plant in Qom, southwest of Tehran.

Meanwhile, on Friday, the resolution passed by the board of IAEA censured Iran for a "breach of its obligation" under U.N. treaties.

"We are ready to be friendly and kind toward the whole world, but at the same time we won't allow the smallest violation of the rights of the Iranian nation," Ahmadinejad said.

The head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization, Ali Akbar Salehi, standing alongside the president, told reporters that the decisions of the cabinet on Sunday are a strong response to the "unacceptable actions of world powers."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/29/AR2009112900992.html
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

Iran announces plans for 10 new uranium enrichment plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iran announces plans for 10 new uranium enrichment plants   Iran announces plans for 10 new uranium enrichment plants Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:24 pm

how's that diplomacy working out?
Back to top Go down

Iran announces plans for 10 new uranium enrichment plants
Page 1 of 1