Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...

Go down 
+2
BMG
c/thru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jjjamesjchrist

Number of posts : 885

Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:23 pm

BMG wrote:
Alberta Boy wrote:
KK wrote:
I can understand that. I think I would find it dificult to get back in the daying game again
Thats not it, my ex-wife and I split up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 13 years ago. I have dated lots since then. But the last woman i was dating ,,,,,,,,,,, well we had made significant plans for the future, and one day she decided she didn't actually love me enough to go through with them. That was last summer. I have not dated since then. I just threw myself into my work. But it is summer again, and suddenly women are paying attention to me again, which to me means I have healed enough to have started to throw off signals. So I imagine that some time over the next couple months my dance card will start to fill up.

I'm in the rather strange situation of still being completely nuts about my ex and he is the same about me so he says, but I wouldnt live the traditional ranchers wife lifestyle he wanted so I went out and made a career for myself. He says the door is open when I am ready to come home and I know I will some day. In the mean time we date other people but never anything too serious. Our friends think we are both crazy. idunno

you need to find your right time and place. i think it is VERY romantic and so very cool. it would make a beautiful romantic novel (especially if you ride slowly up to the ranch one day on the back of a speckled mare, your hair billowing from under your hat, and he holds his weathered hand over his eyes, straining against the glare of the late autumn sun. He runs breathlessly out to meet you and as you jump from the horse, he catches you as if he had waited his whole life for just this very instant and you tumble to the ground in each others arms forever.)

Come Back to Me by David Cook...... nice song Smile

you say you gotta go and find yourself
you say that you're becoming someone else
don't recognize the face in the mirror
looking back at you

you say you're leavin
as you look away
i know theres really nothin left to say
just know i'm here
whenever you need me
i'll wait for you

so i'll let you go
i'll set you free
and when you see what you need to see
when you find you come back to me

take your time i wont go anywhere
picture you with the wind in your hair
i'll keep your things right where you left them
i'll be here for you

oh and i'll let you go
i'll set you free

and i hope you find everything that you need
i'll be right here waiting to see
you find you come back to me

i can't get close if your not there
i can't get inside if theres no soul to bear
i can't fix you i can't save you
its something you have to do

so i'll let you go
i'll set you free
come back to me
so i'll let you go
i'll set you free

and i hope you find everything that you need
i'll be right here waiting to see
you find you come back to me

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:52 pm

BMG wrote:
Alberta Boy wrote:
KK wrote:
I can understand that. I think I would find it dificult to get back in the daying game again
Thats not it, my ex-wife and I split up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 13 years ago. I have dated lots since then. But the last woman i was dating ,,,,,,,,,,, well we had made significant plans for the future, and one day she decided she didn't actually love me enough to go through with them. That was last summer. I have not dated since then. I just threw myself into my work. But it is summer again, and suddenly women are paying attention to me again, which to me means I have healed enough to have started to throw off signals. So I imagine that some time over the next couple months my dance card will start to fill up.

I'm in the rather strange situation of still being completely nuts about my ex and he is the same about me so he says, but I wouldnt live the traditional ranchers wife lifestyle he wanted so I went out and made a career for myself. He says the door is open when I am ready to come home and I know I will some day. In the mean time we date other people but never anything too serious. Our friends think we are both crazy. idunno
you have to do what is right for you regardless of others opinions
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:05 am

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
Alberta Boy wrote:
KK wrote:

you have to do what is right for you regardless of others opinions

Yeah, and I sometimes crave the traditional life style too, but I'm also a little afraid of it.
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Yeah, and I sometimes crave the traditional life style too, but I'm also a little afraid of it.

i understand what you mean totally. A sante'
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:18 am

jamesjchrist wrote:

I knew you would get it. For me it was too confining when I was younger. Maybe I will feel differently about it in the future. idunno
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:01 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:

Don't be, you change along with it. and always remember to keep the things you like about a non traditional life active. the biggest mistake is getting into a preconcieved rut. tradition is good, you just need to tailor it to yourselves
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:19 pm

KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:

Don't be, you change along with it. and always remember to keep the things you like about a non traditional life active. the biggest mistake is getting into a preconcieved rut. tradition is good, you just need to tailor it to yourselves

I guess I have always had this nagging need to experience EVERYTHING I want and be free to drop what I am doing and go after something if it catches my fancy. During a rebellious time in my youth a counselor expressed the opinion that my mother dying when I was real young made me try to pack a whole lot of living into a short period of time. idunno
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:56 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:

I guess I have always had this nagging need to experience EVERYTHING I want and be free to drop what I am doing and go after something if it catches my fancy. During a rebellious time in my youth a counselor expressed the opinion that my mother dying when I was real young made me try to pack a whole lot of living into a short period of time. idunno
I got a lot of my drive and desires out when I was young, before I settled down. even in a relationship you can still have your freedoms. or at least the relationship should be structured so you do. Work and career are probably more limiting that a realtionship. well except until the kids come along
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:07 am

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:

I got a lot of my drive and desires out when I was young, before I settled down. even in a relationship you can still have your freedoms. or at least the relationship should be structured so you do. Work and career are probably more limiting that a realtionship. well except until the kids come along

Kids is another thing I kind of did out of order. I had mine when I was pretty young so I could be young with them. Even now my daughter and I have a ball together and sometimes even get mistaken for sisters, which does my ego no harm at all.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:32 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:

Kids is another thing I kind of did out of order. I had mine when I was pretty young so I could be young with them. Even now my daughter and I have a ball together and sometimes even get mistaken for sisters, which does my ego no harm at all.
I was well into my 30's when we had ours. can't say I get taken for a brother too often
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:37 pm

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:

I was well into my 30's when we had ours. can't say I get taken for a brother too often

Maybe the people who said it to me were just being nice but thats OK....nice works for me.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:25 pm

BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:

Maybe the people who said it to me were just being nice but thats OK....nice works for me.
I think women more often get mistaken for sisters than men do for brothers
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:35 am

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:

regrow yer afro. giggle
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:08 am

regrow yer afro. giggle[/quote]

once you go black you never go back? is that true? giggle
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:59 pm

KK wrote:
regrow yer afro. giggle

once you go black you never go back? is that true? giggle[/quote]

ok... yes i screamed with laughter here. thanks.

NOT true.

i'm back. bigWink
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:16 am

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
regrow yer afro. giggle

once you go black you never go back? is that true? giggle

ok... yes i screamed with laughter here. thanks.

NOT true.

i'm back. bigWink[/quote] welcome back hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...   Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brains or beauty? Women still conflicted...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2