Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Misted Enterings

Go down 
+3
Lady Snipe Dragon
KK
SilentxMidnight
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
fleamailman

Number of posts : 570

Misted Enterings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:59 am

"...I like both spirit's writing style, and the guts she has to do it..." went the goblin, seeing how easy it was to be normal, to fit it here, but then what would be the point if one had become what others had expected now, saying "...I feel, that where someone's individuality does not make them disfunctional they should never compromise, though where their disfuctionality hurts themselves or others is where psychotherapy does have a role I believe, the only trouble is that, anyone one comes across in dailylife, is always individual in some way or other where unfortunately psychotherapy is often used by society in an arbitrary method to deal with both its descenters and misfits, when the real problem is in fact, within the society that does not accept these individuals in the first place..."

Misted Enterings - Page 3 Buchholz1

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Hello SxM... cute clockwork orange makeup

I'd love to read your stuff, but ya gotta pick a better color
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 pm

fleamailman wrote:
"...I like both spirit's writing style, and the guts she has to do it..." went the goblin, seeing how easy it was to be normal, to fit it here, but then what would be the point if one had become what others had expected now, saying "...I feel, that where someone's individuality does not make them disfunctional they should never compromise, though where their disfuctionality hurts themselves or others is where psychotherapy does have a role I believe, the only trouble is that, anyone one comes across in dailylife, is always individual in some way or other where unfortunately psychotherapy is often used by society in an arbitrary method to deal with both its descenters and misfits, when the real problem is in fact, within the society that does not accept these individuals in the first place..."

Misted Enterings - Page 3 Buchholz1
be confident in yourself and don't worry about the crap that comes your way. if you sweat it i guess you hold some doubts about it
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:53 pm

c/thru wrote:
Hello SxM... cute clockwork orange makeup

I'd love to read your stuff, but ya gotta pick a better color
just be prepared for your brain to bleed if you decide to
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

Number of posts : 20
pennies : 24
Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:21 am

Enumerating the masses now, the spirit slipped back in and lurked here, and other threads. Noticing c/thru she bowed her head. "A welcome in return since, alas, you are new to this thread as I am new to this area of forum land. Though I doubt either shall be new to forumland in general. It's quite hard to be, really." Looking around, the spirit found herself seeing the signs of extortion all around and the dripping of eschewed lusts seeping from the mouths, noses, and ears of the sin's offspring as they sat about, bored in their own wallows. Sitting on one of the coffin lids, her fingers tracing the cast iron Gothic decor that paled across the surface of this particular one, the spirit looked around with bored eyes. "Lulling," she murmured, disgraced by the folly. "Tell me, my flamboyant dears, why is it that all halcyon has left the peaceful and now only the struggles exist. Do you all eschew thy lives for simply the pleasure of other's pain." Her eyes gazed over the Lady now, a cold smile painting her lips. "Ah, the how potent you are. You speak of the Narcissistic yet you forget the antisocial, avoidiant, borderline, dependent, histrionic, obsessive-compulsive, paranoid, schizoid, and of course the schizotypal. If you'll give me due time I could explain in detail what these all are but I'll make it short since your minds have already turned to mush-- all personas are blasphemy. Everyone has times when they shall fall under one, if not more, of these so called disorders. It is those who cling to these titles given to them that truly have the issues since they can not accept their own selves but rather let those around them do the controlling."

Misted Enterings - Page 3 Puppet-manip
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:04 pm

SilentxMidnight wrote:
Enumerating the masses now, the spirit slipped back in and lurked here, and other threads. Noticing c/thru she bowed her head. "A welcome in return since, alas, you are new to this thread as I am new to this area of forum land. Though I doubt either shall be new to forumland in general. It's quite hard to be, really." Looking around, the spirit found herself seeing the signs of extortion all around and the dripping of eschewed lusts seeping from the mouths, noses, and ears of the sin's offspring as they sat about, bored in their own wallows. Sitting on one of the coffin lids, her fingers tracing the cast iron Gothic decor that paled across the surface of this particular one, the spirit looked around with bored eyes. "Lulling," she murmured, disgraced by the folly. "Tell me, my flamboyant dears, why is it that all halcyon has left the peaceful and now only the struggles exist. Do you all eschew thy lives for simply the pleasure of other's pain." Her eyes gazed over the Lady now, a cold smile painting her lips. "Ah, the how potent you are. You speak of the Narcissistic yet you forget the antisocial, avoidiant, borderline, dependent, histrionic, obsessive-compulsive, paranoid, schizoid, and of course the schizotypal. If you'll give me due time I could explain in detail what these all are but I'll make it short since your minds have already turned to mush-- all personas are blasphemy. Everyone has times when they shall fall under one, if not more, of these so called disorders. It is those who cling to these titles given to them that truly have the issues since they can not accept their own selves but rather let those around them do the controlling."

Misted Enterings - Page 3 Puppet-manip
hey jats
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:03 pm

"... marvellous post..." replies Jats knowing a dip into the dictionary for a word is a sign for the synapses to start whirring "....and as for you Kirk..." Jats laughs taking out his red marking pen 'must try harder'. A repost then...

"...exactly..." replies Jats rather late being busy in daily life brushing the sawdust from his hands as he types now "...so take that train of thinking to forum-land now where although it is pleasing to find those that think alike how dull it would be too if all did so..." as Jats notices another poster being targeted by the mini pack "...best to think on then before joining in as eventually there will be nothing but a sea of blandness unless they turn to you next that is, yes viva la difference I say for it's not a gift of mine, but one given to me, to be able to criticise myself and not be crushed, by myself or by others then..."

Misted Enterings - Page 3 Pressbeingjohnmalkovich
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:27 pm

(and with that goblin just imagined that the huckleberry was looking up those words in the dictionary now, practically lamenting higher education for young women here, "...anyway, she does write beautifully, and each post is a joy to read..." admitted the goblin at it, for indeed few wrote like that, adding "...actually I don't think that there is anyone here that don't appreciate posting wise, glad we're such oddballs then...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
What is your opinion? New Mexico State Legislator is submitting a bill that wants people who file for un-employment to not only take a drug test but pay for the test themselves, they say if a person is taking drugs they shouldn't get un-employment and pay for their own drugs !

"...nah, it's just a way to draw attention to themselves, they're so jealous of sarah palin who gets more attention than them with her mastery of zen approach here..." mentioned the goblin, wondering which state would be the first to come up with, and then back too, the "shoot them on sight unemployment initiative" that will most probably come soon, saying "...things are just going to get worse now, the deception has yet to clear itself through the system, subprimes were only to beginning..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5teTFIRUh7g&feature=player_embedded#at=14

Misted Enterings - Page 3 Resized%20sudden%20withdrawal1
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Off with the lot, where a life counted in only in the number of insults given and not in the moves played, breathes taken, hearts broken or fixed. No, life is but insults. One atop another atop another, ever working, ever existent. It's too bad really, what with how sad things are now a days. One person has to hide in the shadows of another's sorrow and wallows only to wait until the last moment to spring forward and destroy them with words, actions, even the opposite of each. Oh how dreadful. "There's so much this world has lost you know...so many brilliant minds lost to the deadlife. I have them now, because of you lot, and I could thank you for it but then again you wouldn't realize how bad you really are now would you? If only they lived, perhaps they could have helped you a bit. Oh well, leaves the best things for we who slumber in dirth and breath with the maggots." The spirit, who had been slipping in and out of a few troubles as of late, found her way in again with new books in hand and a bit of fun knowledge to quench the readers who cared for it as least.

Misted Enterings - Page 3 Trapped
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:48 pm

("...it's beautifully true and refreshingly different..." went the goblin thinking over it now, somehow reminded to a dealt hand at tarot, where the relevance to ones life is in how one reads the cards here)
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:21 pm

I'm not talking to dead people unless they have good news about the afterlife

ETA:

PS...that's just DERANGED

pieface
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:26 pm

c/thru wrote:
I'm not talking to dead people unless they have good news about the afterlife

"That, my dear, would all depend upon what news is good to you. What may be good to the dead perhaps shall frighten you to wits end. Then again, what is good for you may make the bones weak. Oh how difficult it all is," the spirit mused as she sat and looked around, seeing the life, and the death all around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misted Enterings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Welcome & How To-
Jump to: