Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Misted Enterings

Go down 
+3
Lady Snipe Dragon
KK
SilentxMidnight
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KK

Number of posts : 8316

Misted Enterings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:36 pm

fleamailman wrote:
Quote :
i have a question. Are you hot?

"...there, what did I tell you spirit, huckleberry is on about solar panels again, thinking of you as a possible alternative energy source perhaps, never far away from his thoughts it seems..." mentioned the goblin, who had fallen in love with freelance whales and this song in particular, saying "...well it makes a change from lady gaga and hip hop..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSkjibDu8kM

Misted Enterings - Page 2 Th_Fawlty_071203042200668_wideweb__300x300

so you are saying she is capable of generating a little electricity
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:41 pm

SilentxMidnight wrote:
The spirit chuckled as she came, peeking in and noticing the words herself. "Hot? No I'm rather cold-you see mist is a cold creature where as fog is the one made from warmth. If your looking for someone made of fog I suggest you head off somewhere else before you get frostbite trying to warm the mist."

Misted Enterings - Page 2 Hot%20weather
is there realy such a thing as cold? at any temperature except absolute zero there is heat. it's all relative. even temperatures wher mist turns to ice crystals has heat.

so are you doable? you know in a physical sense sort of comparison.
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

Number of posts : 20
pennies : 24
Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 pm

KK wrote:
is there realy such a thing as cold? at any temperature except absolute zero there is heat. it's all relative. even temperatures wher mist turns to ice crystals has heat.

"Ooo, a smart one." the spirit mused, her brow arched in surprise. It had been a while since she ran into a smart troll-but then again she hadn't seen the bridge to cross yet. Her legs tapped against the coffin she sat upon now, her fingers drilling into the wood. "Well then...aren't most things doable? After all, if they weren't they wouldn't be-and of course the human race would have ended long ago. Not to mention the style of want and 'physical sense' has changed now-again- as it does with the times." The drilling continued for a while as she thought, though her answer seemed to be straightforward. "More importantly, I suppose, is a differed quest-why would you care what one is outside of forumland? After all, isn't the fun of the rides here taking a leap with your eyes closed?"

Misted Enterings - Page 2 2485203183_341e0c56e7
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

Number of posts : 476
pennies : 510
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:53 am

"...oh no Spirit you will find that a label has to be found first for KK for the process to begin, as his God forbid he doesn't make the same mistake twice as he did six times with that cute little republican with a penis..."

Misted Enterings - Page 2 Palinju9
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

Number of posts : 570
pennies : 614
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:44 am

"...changed my mind, I think I could do with some solar panels now having just read this..." mentioned the goblin linking it

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/retirement/social-security-far-worse-shape-than-you-think/19804267/?ncid=webmail

Misted Enterings - Page 2 Train
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:48 pm

fleamailman wrote:
"...changed my mind, I think I could do with some solar panels now having just read this..." mentioned the goblin linking it

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/retirement/social-security-far-worse-shape-than-you-think/19804267/?ncid=webmail

Misted Enterings - Page 2 Train
flea. mine are up and running and producing more than my demand. best investment i 've made. besides making free clean energy i have kept over 1000 pounds of carbon from being produced and spewed into the air
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:57 pm

SilentxMidnight wrote:
KK wrote:

"Ooo, a smart one." the spirit mused, her brow arched in surprise. It had been a while since she ran into a smart troll-but then again she hadn't seen the bridge to cross yet. Her legs tapped against the coffin she sat upon now, her fingers drilling into the wood. "Well then...aren't most things doable? After all, if they weren't they wouldn't be-and of course the human race would have ended long ago. Not to mention the style of want and 'physical sense' has changed now-again- as it does with the times." The drilling continued for a while as she thought, though her answer seemed to be straightforward. "More importantly, I suppose, is a differed quest-why would you care what one is outside of forumland? After all, isn't the fun of the rides here taking a leap with your eyes closed?"

Misted Enterings - Page 2 2485203183_341e0c56e7
first. not everything is doable by a long shot. well maybe if you have no taste. , heck, i don't even mind the whole spirit thing. it's kind of a mother nature fetish thing. i'm not much for rides or leaps of faith. if i leap it's pretty well calculated with my eyes open. I am who I am on the boards. Plenty of pictures of me around here. I don't need to be a character. I like who i am and i'm happy with who i am.

So are you attached? single?
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Tilting her head to the side, the spirit simply stared for a time. Not out of surprise, no of course she expected a follow up question as the like, but more as if she were staring through rather than at. "...Correct me if I'm wrong, for I'm not bothering with looking back, but did you not originally state you had but one question? I do think you've drawn your third and-though this might be rather sad a fact- my name is not Jeannie and I don't go about casting wishes-nor really answering questions as unimportant." laying down and turning so she was facing the others now, looking at them upside down-though the mist kept her form from really showing for the moment. "It is your third, however, and I suppose I can play the part just this once. I'm attached to many things in Forumland, after all you could find me many places...there is no one single place I'm rooted in. If so, then I'd be a rather boring spirit, after all I'm no ghost."

Misted Enterings - Page 2 2jd2fsk

Last edited by SilentxMidnight on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:10 pm

KK, I think she brushed you off...not in the second, but in the third person!

coolshadetip
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:50 am

SilentxMidnight wrote:
Tilting her head to the side, the spirit simply stared for a time. Not out of surprise, no of course she expected a follow up question as the like, but more as if she were staring through rather than at. "...Correct me if I'm wrong, for I'm not bothering with looking back, but did you not originally state you had but one question? I do think you've drawn your third and-though this might be rather sad a fact- my name is not Jeannie and I don't go about casting wishes-nor really answering questions as unimportant." laying down and turning so she was facing the others now, looking at them upside down-though the mist kept her form from really showing for the moment. "It is your third, however, and I suppose I can play the part just this once. I'm attached to many things in Forumland, after all you could find me many places...there is no one single place I'm rooted in. If so, then I'd be a rather boring spirit, after all I'm no ghost."

Misted Enterings - Page 2 Idreamjeannie-splsh
you attached a red x idunno so like what places might i find you in?
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:39 am

"...ah, it's just not you day, is it kk..." noticed the goblin, adding "...but will help you by placing this ad for you now..."

wanted: big hulk of man, seeks discerning sensitive female who can write normally and who is blessed with enormous solar panels, please send photograph with details, of them of course

Misted Enterings - Page 2 317851556_5880b1f5b0

Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:08 am

"...I don't think he is that specific in his recruitment Flea..." adds Jats who also wonders what happened to that new ensign Greek then

Misted Enterings - Page 2 File.php?40,file=14530,filename=captainkirk
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:43 pm

fleamailman wrote:
"...ah, it's just not you day, is it kk..." noticed the goblin, adding "...but will help you by placing this ad for you now..."

wanted: big hulk of man, seeks discerning sensitive female who can write normally and who is blessed with enormous solar panels, please send photograph with details, of them of course

Misted Enterings - Page 2 317851556_5880b1f5b0

it's always my day flea, It's always my day
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:37 am

[footnote: contrary to all appearances huckleberry was probably the sanest one amongst them, though it seems he's fast catching up now]

Misted Enterings - Page 2 Kirk
Back to top Go down
Jats

Jats

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:03 am

"...she was just asking for it I bet..." as Jats waits for the mist to clear now

Misted Enterings - Page 2 Captain-kirk-o
Back to top Go down
SilentxMidnight

SilentxMidnight

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 am

The mist swirled as the spirit slipped in once again. She glanced around and shook her head a bit. "My my, look at all this fuss I've slipped into-and little did I know the amusement behind it. Pray tell, this is changing topics is it not? I do hope so-I rather detest where the topic was going." The spirit watched that last little clip and smirked amusingly. "The hints ridden here are horrid, I must say, but KK let me ask you this for it's quite serious a question--if it were your day, everyday, as you claim then wouldn't it be rather dull, rather boring, all the time? Trust me when I state this, and quite clearly I do hope, trolling is a time old business. The words are different, the names as well, but the meanings are all the same. If every day were yours, then every day would be filled with a stream of troll worthy notations and in truth, that's anything but entertaining-anything but interesting. A troll picks on flaws-why not instead enjoy the ride and speak of something more meaningful."

Misted Enterings - Page 2 258Troll_spray
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 pm

fleamailman wrote:
[footnote: contrary to all appearances huckleberry was probably the sanest one amongst them, though it seems he's fast catching up now]

Misted Enterings - Page 2 Kirk
i'm just wondering if jats honestly believes he is trolling me here
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 pm

SilentxMidnight wrote:
The mist swirled as the spirit slipped in once again. She glanced around and shook her head a bit. "My my, look at all this fuss I've slipped into-and little did I know the amusement behind it. Pray tell, this is changing topics is it not? I do hope so-I rather detest where the topic was going." The spirit watched that last little clip and smirked amusingly. "The hints ridden here are horrid, I must say, but KK let me ask you this for it's quite serious a question--if it were your day, everyday, as you claim then wouldn't it be rather dull, rather boring, all the time? Trust me when I state this, and quite clearly I do hope, trolling is a time old business. The words are different, the names as well, but the meanings are all the same. If every day were yours, then every day would be filled with a stream of troll worthy notations and in truth, that's anything but entertaining-anything but interesting. A troll picks on flaws-why not instead enjoy the ride and speak of something more meaningful."

Misted Enterings - Page 2 258Troll_spray
life is great. i enjoy every day. so are you hot?
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

Hobbies : Posting
Humor : None at all
Super Powers : Can find a smiley for most any occasion Number of posts : 901
pennies : 1009
Rep : 32

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 pm

hot chick alert..

Misted Enterings - Page 2 Redchick
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
hot chick alert..

looks like a bad egg to me
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:02 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
hot chick alert..

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and in other areas of their life, such as work or school.

Narcissistic personality disorder treatment is centered around psychotherapy.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
hot chick alert..

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and in other areas of their life, such as work or school.

is that lizard speak
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 am

KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
hot chick alert..

is that lizard speak
lizard/geico, penguin, flea, midnight speak..
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 am

Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
KK wrote:
Lady Snipe Dragon wrote:
hot chick alert..

is that lizard speak
lizard/geico, penguin, flea, midnight speak..
got it, giberish
Back to top Go down
Lady Snipe Dragon

Lady Snipe Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:56 am

Misted Enterings - Page 2 Gibberish
Back to top Go down
fleamailman

fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:59 am

"...I like both spirit's writing style, and the guts she has to do it..." went the goblin, seeing how easy it was to be normal, to fit it here, but then what would be the point if one had become what others had expected now, saying "...I feel, that where someone's individuality does not make them disfunctional they should never compromise, though where their disfuctionality hurts themselves or others is where psychotherapy does have a role I believe, the only trouble is that, anyone one comes across in dailylife, is always individual in some way or other where unfortunately psychotherapy is often used by society in an arbitrary method to deal with both its descenters and misfits, when the real problem is in fact, within the society that does not accept these individuals in the first place..."

Misted Enterings - Page 2 Buchholz1

Last edited by fleamailman on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misted Enterings   Misted Enterings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misted Enterings
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Welcome & How To-
Jump to: