Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Healthcare question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Anonymous

Healthcare question Empty
PostSubject: Healthcare question   Healthcare question Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Why do so many feel that our government will suck at making the guidelines for running a healthcare system ?
We have let the insurance and pharmaceuticals dictate our choices and look how happy we are with that.
Back to top Go down
Tango

Tango

Humor : All the time
Super Powers : AARP MEMBER Number of posts : 71
pennies : 92
Rep : 14

PostSubject: Re: Healthcare question   Healthcare question Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:24 am

it wont matter, they also dictate to the government
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Healthcare question   Healthcare question Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:56 am

Tristan wrote:
Why do so many feel that our government will suck at making the guidelines for running a healthcare system ?
We have let the insurance and pharmaceuticals dictate our choices and look how happy we are with that.
take a look at the failure of their first pass at it
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Healthcare question   Healthcare question Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:38 am

Tristan wrote:

Name something, other than taxing us to death, that the government does efficiently.

You have a time limit of one year to come up with an answer.
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Angelica

Number of posts : 168
pennies : 207
Rep : 23

PostSubject: Re: Healthcare question   Healthcare question Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:22 am

Now that the Repugs have the majority, how will they use it?

How many here would advocate trashing Medicare? Medicaid? Social Security? How will we be able to sustain these people without these programs after the last 5 years of a crappy economy?

How many & just who would you dump, and what would you put in it's place?

Keep in mind all the hardworking people who have paid into the system, and are looking forward to some help in their "golden age", and all the hardworking people that still pay into the system and will rely on it for their future. How will you appease them and still keep your base?

Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Healthcare question   Healthcare question Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:34 am

Angelica wrote:
Now that the Repugs have the majority, how will they use it?

How many here would advocate trashing Medicare? Medicaid? Social Security? How will we be able to sustain these people without these programs after the last 5 years of a crappy economy?

How many & just who would you dump, and what would you put in it's place?

Keep in mind all the hardworking people who have paid into the system, and are looking forward to some help in their "golden age", and all the hardworking people that still pay into the system and will rely on it for their future. How will you appease them and still keep your base?

hopefully they will undo the damage the honorable President has done for the last two years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healthcare question   Healthcare question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healthcare question
Page 1 of 1