Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Need stimulus money for debt relief?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

Need stimulus money for debt relief? Empty
PostSubject: Need stimulus money for debt relief?   Need stimulus money for debt relief? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Consumer Tips Weekly

(CTW) -- MANY AMERICANS QUALIFY FOR SUBSTANTIAL SUMS OF MONEY FROM THE USA GOVERNMENT TO RELEIVE DEBT, OF WHICH THEY ARE UNAWARE.
Consumer Tips Weekly

Jane Riley

Personal Finance Writer

Barrack Obama had to tackle the drastic economic downturn affecting the sustainability of his country. The major worry was the Huge Debt that gave rise to a great number of bankruptcy cases and taking the situation from bad to worse. In order to find a solution to this financial debacle, he introduced the concept of stimulus money. This money helped the debtors who were under huge debt to avoid the harms that are tagged with bankruptcy.

This plan to reduce unsecured debts can be seen as an attractive effort to relieve people from their debt burden. So, it can be said that the federal stimulus money made available by the Obama administration has led to feasible debt reduction options where a debtor can get the maximum opportunity to get released from his or her debts.

Obama Government has worked out an effective plan in the form of "Stimulus money" to benefit both the debtors and the creditors. This money actually serves as an incentive to the creditors. This helps the creditors to recover their money that they lose to the creditors in settlements. This incentive to the creditors is the way to compensate their losses that they suffer from the settlement, whereas some of the money is recovered from the unsettle interests as well.

Obama's Stimulus money has created a "Win Win" situation for every one. It has brought the rays of hope for all those who are suffering from the credit issues.

Although the world recession is said to be over, the debt incurred during that period is still wreaking havoc in people's lives. As a result many individuals are questioning as to whether they qualify for debt settlement or not.

We began our investigation when we received a letter from a Linda Jenkins, a single mother of 3 young boys in Dallas, Texas. After a devasting loss left her jobless and alone, Linda found herself facing the real threat of losing her home and not being able to feed her children.

Linda could no longer make her monthly payments and found herself falling deeper into debt in order to cover day to day expenses of providing for her children. Until one day, she found a simple form online. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to getting out of debt, beating the recessioin, and being able to provide for her three sons again. All this by filling out a simple form online and receiving the information for free.

I read Melissa's story last month and decided to feature her story in our local finance report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I was one step away from living on the streets and losing my children. It is enough for me to feel like I have control of my life again, especially considering where I was sitting less than a year ago."

I asked her about how she started her remarkable journey. "It was pretty easy, I filled out a short form for free assistance to tap into the Government Stimulus money. It took less than 10 seconds to fill out! Can you believe that, all this debt and time, and just 10 seconds of my life changes that. The assistance and information proved to be invaluable, as I am now debt free. My money is my money now, and I don't have any monthly debt payments anymore. It really IS that simple."

Linda passed along the website that saved her life - Debt Relief. We investigated, and sure enough, it is FREE assistance. One simple form to fill out, and no hassles. Debt Relief is Better Business Bureau Credited. So they are there to help, no strings attached.

In a time of financial crisis nothing makes you feel better like free debt relief advice can. First of all you will not have to pay anything and the information you will receive will go a long way in helping you out of your financial problems.

Follow the link to the free information and advice I have provided and know that you are one step away from financial freedom! Remember, to stop the debt spiral, you just have to take 10 seconds to fill out the Debt Relief form.
But hurry! Free government stimulus assistance won't be available forever!

- Jane Riley

(After Friday, 26/03/2010, you will need to sign up for yourself to see if you still qualify.)

Click here for Debt Relief

http://ctwnews.com/?t202id=11362346&t202kw=
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Need stimulus money for debt relief?   Need stimulus money for debt relief? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:02 pm

it's a sales pitch, check out the link and look at their D&B
Back to top Go down
yangying

yangying

Number of posts : 83
pennies : 124
Rep : 10

PostSubject: Re: Need stimulus money for debt relief?   Need stimulus money for debt relief? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:41 pm

it is a scheme, I traced it to many spamming websites
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Need stimulus money for debt relief?   Need stimulus money for debt relief? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:31 am

The government is a Scam.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Need stimulus money for debt relief?   Need stimulus money for debt relief? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:48 pm

yangying wrote:
it is a scheme, I traced it to many spamming websites

same here. it has nothing to do with the stimulus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need stimulus money for debt relief?   Need stimulus money for debt relief? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need stimulus money for debt relief?
Page 1 of 1