Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Palin Crossed Border for Healthcare

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joebert

Number of posts : 3905

Palin Crossed Border for Healthcare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palin Crossed Border for Healthcare   Palin Crossed Border for Healthcare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:14 am

KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
Joebert wrote:
She would be a fool to run for office.

I agree. She's making a killing doing what she is doing now. No sense messing that up.

she'll do a better job getting some people booted out of office

That I hope is true,

she has a lot of followers. eeven more who like what she is all about but feel she doesn't have leadership capabilities

It all comes down to wpould they vote for her. I think people are seeing what happens when you put someone with very little experience run the country. And quitting her job in Alaska would come back to bite her I think. I do like to think people wouldn't be that stupid to vote her into office but look where Obama is. It's a scary thought that she would end up there.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Palin Crossed Border for Healthcare   Palin Crossed Border for Healthcare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:09 pm

It all comes down to wpould they vote for her. I think people are seeing what happens when you put someone with very little experience run the country. And quitting her job in Alaska would come back to bite her I think. I do like to think people wouldn't be that stupid to vote her into office but look where Obama is. It's a scary thought that she would end up there.[/quote]

like obama? she was smart to quit her office. both from a future political advantage and from and income and exposure aspect
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Palin Crossed Border for Healthcare   Palin Crossed Border for Healthcare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:08 am

KK wrote:
It all comes down to wpould they vote for her. I think people are seeing what happens when you put someone with very little experience run the country. And quitting her job in Alaska would come back to bite her I think. I do like to think people wouldn't be that stupid to vote her into office but look where Obama is. It's a scary thought that she would end up there.

like obama? she was smart to quit her office. both from a future political advantage and from and income and exposure aspect[/quote]

It might have been smart to quit but I tghink it will kill her political chances...hope so anyway.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Palin Crossed Border for Healthcare   Palin Crossed Border for Healthcare - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:

like obama? she was smart to quit her office. both from a future political advantage and from and income and exposure aspect

It might have been smart to quit but I tghink it will kill her political chances...hope so anyway.[/quote]

it won't effect them. in office she would have to worry about every little screw up coming back to haunt her. now she doesn't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palin Crossed Border for Healthcare   Palin Crossed Border for Healthcare - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palin Crossed Border for Healthcare
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2