Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Morning lovebirds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Morning lovebirds Empty
PostSubject: Morning lovebirds   Morning lovebirds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Hope you have been staying cozy & warm

I hope you're doing well in class Giada urOK

I took an easy schedule this term....a couple of Psych classes petkity
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

Morning lovebirds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning lovebirds   Morning lovebirds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:38 pm

c/thru wrote:

the fire is roaring so yes. she is doing great. just went off to study i think
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

Morning lovebirds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning lovebirds   Morning lovebirds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:34 pm

c/thru wrote:

Thanks, c/thru - right back atcha. hugkissqueez What psych classes? I took 2 General Psych classes some years ago and I was convinced that everyone I knew had an anti-social Disorder! lolFlag I'm doing really well so far. Papers are coming up for my Film & Lit class and I really hate writing assigned papers, it's hard to know exactly what the Prof. wants. Lots of studying and reading. When this semester is over, it's Astronomy for 6 intense weeks! affraid
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Morning lovebirds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning lovebirds   Morning lovebirds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Giada wrote:

Thanks, c/thru - right back atcha. hugkissqueez What psych classes? I took 2 General Psych classes some years ago and I was convinced that everyone I knew had an anti-social Disorder! lolFlag I'm doing really well so far. Papers are coming up for my Film & Lit class and I really hate writing assigned papers, it's hard to know exactly what the Prof. wants. Lots of studying and reading. When this semester is over, it's Astronomy for 6 intense weeks! affraid

LOL... they sure have a label for every little behaviour ... and a therapy or drug for it tsktsk

testify on the professors A sante'

they either are too vague in the instructions or way too detailed as to instill premediated defeat

and why, oh why, do we have so many systems for writing ? one wants MLA, the other wants APA.... jeez, pick a standard for all of humanity please

other than that and the textbook racket, which I will not rant about again for awhile
.... SCHOOL Rocks and I can see myself getting smarter all the time
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Morning lovebirds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning lovebirds   Morning lovebirds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:51 pm

c/thru wrote:
Giada wrote:

LOL... they sure have a label for every little behaviour ... and a therapy or drug for it tsktsk

testify on the professors A sante'

they either are too vague in the instructions or way too detailed as to instill premediated defeat

and why, oh why, do we have so many systems for writing ? one wants MLA, the other wants APA.... jeez, pick a standard for all of humanity please

other than that and the textbook racket, which I will not rant about again for awhile
.... SCHOOL Rocks and I can see myself getting smarter all the time

I enjoy it too. It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that! C9smile
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

Morning lovebirds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning lovebirds   Morning lovebirds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Giada wrote:
c/thru wrote:

No comment... C9smile
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Morning lovebirds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning lovebirds   Morning lovebirds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:00 pm

lolFlag Moi? Yeah, not much time to do anything except read and study. It's also hard for me to sit in front of the computer anymore than I have to because of my neck - I'm in p/t for the 3rd time! Pinched nerves, very painful. I know, you're jealous. C9smile
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

Morning lovebirds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning lovebirds   Morning lovebirds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Giada wrote:
lolFlag Moi? Yeah, not much time to do anything except read and study. It's also hard for me to sit in front of the computer anymore than I have to because of my neck - I'm in p/t for the 3rd time! Pinched nerves, very painful. I know, you're jealous. C9smile
Ow I feel that, neck and back pain is the worst kinda pain in my thankfully limited experience. I've had chronic neck and upper back pain ever since I fell outta that tree in 8th grade. It kind of hurts when I exercise but the exercise seems to help me later. We joined a gym and it seems to help although we don't get to the gym as often as we ought to. Hopefully will be getting a lot more exercise when Spring comes along (I can hardly wait)
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Morning lovebirds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning lovebirds   Morning lovebirds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:29 pm

java wrote:
Giada wrote:
Ow I feel that, neck and back pain is the worst kinda pain in my thankfully limited experience. I've had chronic neck and upper back pain ever since I fell outta that tree in 8th grade. It kind of hurts when I exercise but the exercise seems to help me later. We joined a gym and it seems to help although we don't get to the gym as often as we ought to. Hopefully will be getting a lot more exercise when Spring comes along (I can hardly wait)

The killer is that I wasn't able to exercise at all except for walking for a good 6 months. I wasn't given any neck strengthening exercises at all by the first 2 p/ts. This one is incorporating what they both did plus adding isometric and weight bearing exercises to my therapy. So I'm really hoping she can fix me. I love to exercise, it's my therapy. But I've had to limit everything to baby stuff because of my neck. I'm just hoping and praying that I've found the right one this time. angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning lovebirds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning lovebirds   Morning lovebirds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning lovebirds
Page 1 of 1