Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yangying

yangying

Number of posts : 83
pennies : 124
Rep : 10

Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling Empty
PostSubject: Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling   Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:29 pm

By MIKE BAKER and ADAM GOLDMAN, Associated Press Writers – 1 hr 29 mins ago
RALEIGH, N.C. – Two former Blackwater Worldwide employees say the security company repeatedly billed the U.S. government for excessive or inappropriate expenses, including a prostitute for workers in Afghanistan and strippers in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

In a federal lawsuit filed in Virginia, Brad and Melan Davis say Blackwater officials also deceived the government by double-billing for travel costs and creating false invoices. They say the U.S. government "has been damaged in the amount of many millions of dollars in funds." Brad Davis also claims he witnessed acts of excessive force by company workers in Iraq.

A federal law enforcement official told The Associated Press that federal authorities in Virginia were investigating whether Blackwater had overbilled for its State Department work. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly.

Blackwater or its workers have also faced federal probes for shootings in Iraq and Afghanistan and accusations of arms smuggling.

An audit released last year found that the State Department could have been able to recover $55 million from Blackwater because the company didn't provide the personnel necessary to fulfill its contract during the months examined in 2006 and 2007.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100211/ap_on_re_us/us_blackwater_lawsuit
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling   Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:00 pm

someone is really going to have to clarify this strippers being innapropriate thing for me.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling   Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:29 am

I just don't see a problem there. They are helping by putting people to work. Something Barry Obama hasn't done yet.
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling   Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Nobody seems to be looking after the interests of that one poor, overworked prostitute. Who do they think they are? The Government?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling   Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Joebert wrote:
I just don't see a problem there. They are helping by putting people to work. Something Barry Obama hasn't done yet.
95,000 jobs a month he says. at that rate the 20,000,000 unemployed will be working by 2050
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling   Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ex-employees sue Blackwater, allege overbilling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Politics & News-
Jump to: