Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies

Go down 
+3
KK
BMG
c/thru
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joebert

Number of posts : 3905

GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:18 pm

Giada wrote:
If that's true and "we" the people own the White House, then it's time for a revolution! I have my eye on Lincoln's bedroom - I'm into the haunted stories.

What do you think sre tax dollars are spent on besides war and supporting other countries. Yes we own the White House and we have paid dearly for it.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:20 pm

Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:
If that's true and "we" the people own the White House, then it's time for a revolution! I have my eye on Lincoln's bedroom - I'm into the haunted stories.

What do you think sre tax dollars are spent on besides war and supporting other countries. Yes we own the White House and we have paid dearly for it.

Sure we "own" it. Let's see if either one of us can get past the guards after the tour hours are over. C9no
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Giada wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Looks like you might get your wish.

God save us all. angel
obama thinks he is god

Maybe if people would quit acting like he is.

they like to think they are part of this new wave revolutionary movement, where everything will be peaceful and easy.

lolFlag so far no peace and no common sense.

he's done the opposite of everything he campaigned on
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:07 am

Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:

Sure we "own" it. Let's see if either one of us can get past the guards after the tour hours are over. GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 386479

We own it, he lives there, most of the time only guest can come in. If you were elected President you coud come and go as you wanted and have guards that kept the rest of us out. But it still belongs to us. Ans usually the majority of the people decide who gets to live there.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:45 am

Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:

Sure we "own" it. Let's see if either one of us can get past the guards after the tour hours are over. C9no
you can't even get in for a tour anymore
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:04 am

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:

Sure we "own" it. Let's see if either one of us can get past the guards after the tour hours are over. GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 386479

I took a tour but that was when Clinton was in office (woudn't you like to have him back about now?). But I had heard they started the tours again. Maybe you can get into a state dinner. Obama did...
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:16 pm

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Giada wrote:
Joebert wrote:
Giada wrote:

I took a tour but that was when Clinton was in office (woudn't you like to have him back about now?). But I had heard they started the tours again. Maybe you can get into a state dinner. Obama did...

they stopped tours after 9/11. news to me if they restated them
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:19 pm

just googled it, didn't see anything
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:52 pm

KK wrote:

Can't find where Clinton was in jail either...
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:

it's a prediction
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:

check his book, about tow thrids of the way through
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:21 am

KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:

You told me were it was in the book roughly but it's s big book. And it had to be for something very minor.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:39 am

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:

You told me were it was in the book roughly but it's s big book. And it had to be for something very minor.

I think it had something to do with driving
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:58 am

KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:

Or maybe being in the back of the El Camino
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:00 am

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:

Or maybe being in the back of the El Camino

this was long before el camino's were made i'm sure
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:12 am

They were built from 1959 to 1987. Looks like it coud have been in that time frame. He didn't drive it off a bridge or anything did he?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:14 am

He would have been about 11 when they first came out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies   GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOP congressman goes nuts over White House acorn cookies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2