Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World Empty
PostSubject: ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World   ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:32 pm

.ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World

by A Marcus

Now that global warming is being exposed as a gross manipulation of junk science, it is important
to remember that this is not the first time in our nation’s history that the Progressive community
has used junk science in order to force their social agenda on an unsuspecting population.

Back in the early 1900’s, up through World War Two, the progressive movements of America and Europe
committed large scale genocide with their progressive Eugenic “science”.
In fact the term genocide was coined to describe what the Progressive Eugenic movement did in this
country and in Germany.

ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World Eugeni10

The whole ugly truth about how American Progressives directly inspired Adolf Hitler and his Reich,
is contained in a masterpiece of writing by Edwin Black, War Against The Weak.

From the book’s website:

Ultimately, 60,000 Americans were coercively sterilized — legally and extra-legally.
Many never discovered the truth until decades later. Those who actively supported eugenics include
America’s most progressive figures: Woodrow Wilson, Margaret Sanger and Oliver Wendell Holmes.

American eugenic crusades proliferated into a worldwide campaign, and in the 1920s came to the
attention of Adolf Hitler.
Under the Nazis, American eugenic principles were applied without restraint, careening out of control
into the Reich’s infamous genocide. During the pre-War years, American eugenicists openly supported Germany’s program.
The Rockefeller Foundation financed the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute and the work of its central racial scientists.

Once WWII began, Nazi eugenics turned from mass sterilization and euthanasia to genocidal murder.
One of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute doctors in the program financed by the Rockefeller Foundation was
Josef Mengele who continued his research in Auschwitz, making daily eugenic reports on twins.

After the world recoiled from Nazi atrocities, the American eugenics movement — its institutions and leading
scientists — renamed and regrouped under the banner of an enlightened science called human genetics.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World Empty
PostSubject: Re: ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World   ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:36 pm

>Now that global warming is being exposed as a gross manipulation of junk science, it is important
to remember that this is not the first time in our nation’s history that the Progressive community
has used junk science in order to force their social agenda on an unsuspecting population.<

Thats really an inconvenient truth for Al Gore.

If Al had any integrity he would give back his Nobel prize.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World   ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:49 pm

ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World GlobalWarmingists-1
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World   ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:01 pm

The Glacier and the Email
‘Climategate’ is a diversion 6

Magicians divert us with wands and puffs of smoke. Bullfighters fool steers with flashes of cape at just the right moment. Even Shakespeare understood: Things in motion sooner catch the eye than what not stirs.

The human brain likes movement, and that makes it poorly equipped to think about climate change. Scientists warn that, on our current course, the planet could warm as much as 10 degrees F this century with catastrophic consequences. But since the temperature fluctuates more than 10 degrees every day in most places, it’s easy to see why many people might not be worried.

Critics have recently proclaimed we are in a period of global cooling, because most years since have not rivaled the record heat of 1998. But thats like saying summer is not coming because of some cool days in May. The claim of recent global cooling has no statistical basis, and distracts us from seeing an almost century-long warming trend.

The current controversy over email stolen from climate scientists looks like another trick of distraction, with a well-timed release just a few weeks before an international climate summit in Copenhagen, but at least a month after the email appears to have been originally hacked.

Certain uncovered notes definitely catch the eye. Passages show contempt for climate change critics, plans to exclude contrarian research from a major international report, and ideas for cosmetic treatment of data displays. While some authors seem to have felt frustrated and persecuted by the political atmosphere, this cannot excuse any inappropriate actions any might have taken—an open question currently without definitive answer (an investigation is underway).

Our understanding of climate change is like a great ocean liner steaming forward, and these emails are but a wisp of smoke from the pipe. The greatest expression of this understanding, to date, is the three-volume Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, published in 2007. Almost one thousand scientists from over one hundred countries wrote the report, drawing upon many thousands of research papers (including the ones the email correspondents did not like—in the same chapter that they coordinated), and tens of thousands of data series, redundantly confirming the same trends again and again and again.

That is what gives scientists the most confidence: when numerous and independent lines of research reach the same conclusions. Even Roger A. Pielke Sr., a frequent critic of mainstream climate science, has written that it would be irrelevant if the email correspondents did fudge their temperature data improperly—a case far from settled. Why? Other groups using other methods found the same warming trends. And if you dont trust thermometers at all, its hard to argue with melting ice masses and rising seas around the world.

In short: do not be conned by the flash and speed of an email scandal. The real action is with the glaciers.

http://www.grist.org/article/2009-12-04-climate-gate-is-a-diversion/
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World   ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:35 pm

i don't care about global warming. I care about polluting our world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World   ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ClimateGate Is Not The First Time Progressive Scientists Have Lied To The World
Page 1 of 1