Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread

Go down 
+3
Giada
KK
c/thru
7 posters
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Empty
PostSubject: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread P1000277

I was looking closely at this pic.... it's an indoor restaurant... that is so cute...
what a fun idea for date night... whatcha know about it ?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 pm

c/thru wrote:

I was looking closely at this pic.... it's an indoor restaurant... that is so cute...
i was looking at the car saying where is the door?
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:50 pm

This is a great idea! Where is it? I'd like to go there.
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

Hobbies : lexi
Humor : yes
Super Powers : levitation and mesmerization Number of posts : 885
pennies : 741
Rep : 120

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:59 pm

it is either in universal or mgm in florida. i am pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:12 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
it is either in universal or mgm in florida. i am pretty sure.
you're right, It's disney mgm. I remember seeing
it in a brochure last time we were down there
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

Humor : Twisted
Number of posts : 2571
pennies : 2320
Rep : 79

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:50 pm

c/thru wrote:

A very unique idea.

Wish there was one close to me.
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:35 pm

BMG wrote:
c/thru wrote:

A very unique idea.

Wish there was one close to me.

c'mon.... how far a drive is it to orlando? 6, 7 hours? bigWink
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:07 am

c/thru wrote:

This is too cool and I was wondering why none of the windows were fogged up.
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:10 am

Are the restaurants less crowded in your area now that the economy is in the tank?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:52 am

BMG wrote:
Are the restaurants less crowded in your area now that the economy is in the tank?
I've seen a number close but they probably weren't doing good to begin with. the ones that are open are still very busy
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:33 pm

KK wrote:
BMG wrote:
I've seen a number close but they probably weren't doing good to begin with. the ones that are open are still very busy

out here the restaurants are still looney on friday and saturday nights (45 to 90 minute waits.... unless you know someone).
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:44 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:

out here the restaurants are still looney on friday and saturday nights (45 to 90 minute waits.... unless you know someone).

As long as there is an empty seat in the bar and free peanuts what the hey.

Oh, and something good on the TV.
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:47 pm

BMG wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:

our place lets you bring in wings and pizza even after their kitchen closes and for us it always seems to be happy hour. nodYes nodYes
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:53 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
BMG wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:

our place lets you bring in wings and pizza even after their kitchen closes and for us it always seems to be happy hour. nodYes nodYes

There are still some dry counties around here but you are allowed to BYOB, they just cant sell it to you.
The food in some of them is fantastic and the places get pretty wild with people bringing in their own liquor.
Back to top Go down
jjjamesjchrist

jjjamesjchrist

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:55 pm

BMG wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
BMG wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:

There are still some dry counties around here but you are allowed to BYOB, they just cant sell it to you.
The food in some of them is fantastic and the places get pretty wild with people bringing in their own liquor.

OMG.... i guess they cant cut you off, if you have your own bottle of wild turkey 100 on the table. THAT has to be wild. lolFlag
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:05 pm

jamesjchrist wrote:
BMG wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
BMG wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
KK wrote:
BMG wrote:

OMG.... i guess they cant cut you off, if you have your own bottle of wild turkey 100 on the table. THAT has to be wild. lolFlag

Yep, there is some crazy stuff in the south. If they had BYOB joints in WY they would have to station a squad of cops at every one.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:43 pm

yep, there is some crazy stuff in the south. If they had BYOB joints in WY they would have to station a squad of cops at every one.[/quote]

there were a lot of byob strip clubs because the laws said they couldn't serve ahlcohol where there was nudity
Back to top Go down
BMG

BMG

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:19 am

KK wrote:
yep, there is some crazy stuff in the south. If they had BYOB joints in WY they would have to station a squad of cops at every one.

there were a lot of byob strip clubs because the laws said they couldn't serve ahlcohol where there was nudity[/quote]

Nudity without alcohol ? .......thats unAmerican. ranty
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:39 pm

c/thru wrote:

I remember going to a restaurant with seats like that somewhere just south of Chicago but they didn't have the movies.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:33 am

It looks like something they would have in Chicago.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:39 pm

Joebert wrote:
Nah, it would be showing a gangster film giggle
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:27 am

Joebert wrote:

It was between Kankakee and Chicago. I can't find the place on the web but the furniture looked a lot like this:

Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread C1c Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread PC1

http://www.sweetsofas.com/

They had waiters and waitresses dressed up like Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, and other fifties celebs... it was kinda cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread   Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drive in pic JJC posted in game thread
Page 1 of 1