Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Post yer pic

Go down 
+11
Wallstone
Phantom
Giada
Alberta Boy
jjjamesjchrist
java
BMG
Joebert
c/thru
KK
fahfooh
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Giada

Number of posts : 2011

Post yer pic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:31 pm

c/thru wrote:
beautiful Giada !!

Thank you and right back atcha! A sante'
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:28 pm

java wrote:
Giada wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
cute!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Post yer pic - Page 4 Tn_SANY0669
GREAT picture! I had seen that pic before but never realized it was actually YOU... shocked Wink
really? where did you see it?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Giada wrote:
java wrote:
Giada wrote:
jamesjchrist wrote:
cute!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Post yer pic - Page 4 Tn_SANY0669
GREAT picture! I had seen that pic before but never realized it was actually YOU... shocked Wink

Thank you. hug That was last Valentine's Day. I'm trying to dig up some more. I put a baby one in my av, but it's not very clear.
a few rose petals would look nice there
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:17 pm

KK wrote:

At TL, I think... I think she used it as an avatar there once... although my memory is a tricky thing so "I can't be sure"
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:26 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:

At TL, I think... I think she used it as an avatar there once... although my memory is a tricky thing so "I can't be sure"

The mind is an amazing thing when it works...mine's been broke for years.
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:

Mine, well, I'm amazed that it even works, at all...
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:40 pm

mine seems to work just fine...but ... always coming up with cool ideas that I am too broke to execute
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:52 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:

ah, you;ve been over at the TL too?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:52 pm

Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:

mines on strike
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:53 pm

c/thru wrote:
mine seems to work just fine...but ... always coming up with cool ideas that I am too broke to execute
don't worry , economic stimulus is on the way
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:33 am

Can I post my colon pictures? I think you would love them.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:51 am

Joebert wrote:
did you have a colonoscopy? how did it turn out? the worst part is the preparation
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:29 pm

KK wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:

Indeed. :winky:

Joebert wrote:

Fire away. :shades:
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Actually they are interesting pictures. Last time I got to watch them do a biopsy.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:15 pm

KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
did you have a colonoscopy? how did it turn out? the worst part is the preparation

I did have a colonscopy and the prep really sucks. Then I had to go back for a diopsy Wednesday and not to watch it on a prett big screen. It's the same one the doctors uses. Also ha a couple stusent nurses watching.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Oh and the prep for the second one wasn't that bad. Wasn't great but nothing like drinking a 55 gallon barrel of crap!
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:53 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:

Indeed. :winky:

Joebert wrote:

Fire away. :shades:
stop in again, good people there too
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Joebert wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:

I did have a colonscopy and the prep really sucks. Then I had to go back for a diopsy Wednesday and not to watch it on a prett big screen. It's the same one the doctors uses. Also ha a couple stusent nurses watching.
good luck, I went through that like 10 yrs ago. nothing like having a 30' garden hose with a camera shoved up your ass
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:56 pm

Joebert wrote:
Oh and the prep for the second one wasn't that bad. Wasn't great but nothing like drinking a 55 gallon barrel of crap!
yea, did you have to take a laxative as well? I thought i was going to explode
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:36 pm

KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
I have had barium enemas twice. When it's ready to come out it's ready to come out. The last time I had one, they asked me if it would be okay to bring in a whole bunch of student nurses and radiology students to look at my ass. I said, "absolutely, of course." I hated the enema but enjoyed that part of it, at least... my ass had never had so much attention before! Heehee
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:41 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
I have had barium enemas twice. When it's ready to come out it's ready to come out. The last time I had one, they asked me if it would be okay to bring in a whole bunch of student nurses and radiology students to look at my ass. I said, "absolutely, of course." I hated the enema but enjoyed that part of it, at least... my ass had never had so much attention before! Heehee

After paying my co-pay I should have charged them to watch. After all my ass is their text book, or at least it was that day.
Back to top Go down
java

java

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:

After paying my co-pay I should have charged them to watch. After all my ass is their text book, or at least it was that day.
As an entertainer I enjoyed the chance to give them a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:32 pm

java wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:
i've had endoscopies and colonoscopies , sigmoidascopre upper gi's lower gi's ,
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:33 pm

java wrote:
Joebert wrote:
java wrote:
KK wrote:
Joebert wrote:

hot nurses? i so would have been there lol
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:35 pm

java wrote:

I did think between them and the doctors they sure see a lot of ass holes every day.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:36 pm

KK wrote:
hot nurses? i so would have been there lol

Yep nothing like showing them your as hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post yer pic   Post yer pic - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post yer pic
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next