Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alberta Boy

Alberta Boy

Hobbies : Carpenter/Rugby Ref-player/former scuba instructor/D2 addict (mostly cured - look out for D3 though)
Humor : the quick quip and the surprise ending
Super Powers : can fold fitted sheets Number of posts : 425
pennies : 160
Rep : 15

Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game Empty
PostSubject: Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game   Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:12 am

http://beta.mytelus.com/telusen/portal/NewsChannel.aspx?ArticleID=news/capfeed/national/n010343A.xml&CatID=National

Sweden in world junior final

at 23:19 on January 3, 2009, EDT.

THE CANADIAN PRESS

OTTAWA - Canada is one step closer to its fifth straight world junior hockey championship.

The Canadians edged Russia 6-5 in the semifinal Saturday to move onto the final against Sweden on Monday.

John Tavares of Oakville, Ont., and Jordan Eberle of Regina scored in the shootout after Eberle tied the game 5-5 with five seconds left in the third period in front of 19,372 at Scotiabank Place.

Sweden reached the final after beating Slovakia 5-3 earlier Saturday.

It will be a familiar setting for both teams. Canada beat Sweden 3-2 in overtime at last year's final at Pardubice, Czech Republic.

The Canadians and Swedes are both unbeaten at the world juniors so far, having gone 4-0 through the preliminaries. Canada defeated the United States 7-4 to reach the semifinal on a bye, while Sweden also skipped the quarter-finals after blanking Russia 5-0.

If Canada wins Monday, they will have tied the consecutive gold medal record they set between 1993 and 1997. The final will be Canada's eighth straight appearance in the gold medal match.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game   Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:41 am

GO CANADA!!!!
Back to top Go down
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

PostSubject: Re: Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game   Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:04 pm

I'll be rootin' for 'em!
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game   Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:32 am

java wrote:
I'll be rootin' for 'em!

The parts of Canada I've been in I relly like. GO CANADA !!!
Back to top Go down
Alberta Boy

Alberta Boy

Hobbies : Carpenter/Rugby Ref-player/former scuba instructor/D2 addict (mostly cured - look out for D3 though)
Humor : the quick quip and the surprise ending
Super Powers : can fold fitted sheets Number of posts : 425
pennies : 160
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game   Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:59 pm

HAHAHAHHAAA And Canada wins Gold, beating Sweden 5 - 1. THat is five n a row, gogin for Six!!!
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game   Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:13 am

Bet my Canadian friends are happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game   Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canada moves on to the Gold Medal Game
Page 1 of 1