Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!

Go down 
+2
joe
java
6 posters
AuthorMessage
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glNjsOHiBYs

Happy Birthday C/thru! The Beatles prepared this special Birthday video, for you to enjoy, any time your birthday falls on a Saturday! Smile

Happy Birthday, to You!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Number of posts : 426
pennies : 3
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:13 am

Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Happybirthday13 Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Happybirthday14 Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Birthday12 Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Th509231kx5vvgc1ju

Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Happy-birthday-1 Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Happy_Birthday-2-1 Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Happy_Birthday-1-1

Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Happy-birthday-2
Back to top Go down
Alberta Boy

Alberta Boy

Hobbies : Carpenter/Rugby Ref-player/former scuba instructor/D2 addict (mostly cured - look out for D3 though)
Humor : the quick quip and the surprise ending
Super Powers : can fold fitted sheets Number of posts : 425
pennies : 160
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:47 am

Happy Birthday C/Thru
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:57 am

Thank you guys !!

Look what my crazy neighbors did ....LOL (jk)

Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! P1098410
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:23 pm

Nice! Is that candlewax?
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:29 pm

No ...LOL....pixels... just a joke, entertaining myself as I wake up and figure out how I wanna feel on my Birthday...

they're maybe just not as exciting as the candle count approaches fire hazard levels ...

but on the other hand... I'm still here, alive & kickin ...and smiling often thanks to great friends and family

( there's a Nietzsche movie playing it the background ...haha...I should probably turn it off for today !! )
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:36 pm

I hope you have a lot of fun and enjoy your birthday! You deserve it! You're the greatest! Don't let anything or anybody get in the way of your enjoyment of TODAY which btw really should be an international holiday by all rights!
Back to top Go down
Madison

Madison

Hobbies : reconciling c/thru
Humor : sexist
Super Powers : faux feminism reparations Number of posts : 621
pennies : 299
Rep : 20

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:52 pm

Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Birthday_cat

rofl :wink:
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:25 am

Hope you had a great Birthday. pinkLuv I stopped having them a couple years ago. lolFlag
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:34 pm

happy bday!! it was a good one! pillowfight1
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:17 pm

WOW, Christmas, your Birthday,New Years...it must be Party Central at your place. bigWink
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:44 pm

silversunpickup wrote:
happy bday!! it was a good one! pillowfight1

yes...thank to you and duststorm too .... 8)
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:48 pm

Joebert wrote:
WOW, Christmas, your Birthday,New Years...it must be Party Central at your place. bigWink

if you only knew....

most are too broke and tired by the 27th ....LOL ...and they're waiting for New Years Eve

I did have some fun though ... a few friends / family ....we laughed quite a bit, which is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:22 pm

c/thru wrote:
Joebert wrote:

if you only knew....

most are too broke and tired by the 27th ....LOL ...and they're waiting for New Years Eve

I did have some fun though ... a few friends / family ....we laughed quite a bit, which is my favorite.

Isn't there and old saying "Laughter is the best medicine" if so you should be healthy for the next yrear. A sante'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!   Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Dear C/thru, Happy Birthday to you!
Page 1 of 1