Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

Snowwoman Weblog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
java

java

Number of posts : 3126
pennies : 2097
Rep : 58

Snowwoman Weblog Empty
PostSubject: Snowwoman Weblog   Snowwoman Weblog Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Hobbies : Sleep/Photography
Humor : Seinfeld (show) has it all!
Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905
pennies : 3262
Rep : 97

Snowwoman Weblog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowwoman Weblog   Snowwoman Weblog Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:17 am

Makes me wonder, do these people have jobs or what? facepalm
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

Snowwoman Weblog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowwoman Weblog   Snowwoman Weblog Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:19 am

that was cool Java...reminds me of Burningman

but I also thought about it in terms of the reported economy, I just don't know what to think,
I still see money being spent like there is no concern, I still have Clients, who I would say are just middle class,
enjoying much expensive time at the Spa I work at....leaving extra big Holiday tips and all...and this is on top of Holiday spending ? ?
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

Hobbies : yes / no
Humor : bad
Number of posts : 56
pennies : 0
Rep : 0

Snowwoman Weblog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowwoman Weblog   Snowwoman Weblog Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:35 pm

Quote :
but I also thought about it in terms of the reported economy, I just don't know what to think,
I still see money being spent like there is no concern, I still have Clients, who I would say are just middle class,
enjoying much expensive time at the Spa I work at....leaving extra big Holiday tips and all...and this is on top of Holiday spending ? ?

Take a look at the restaurants. They are always full with a good half hour wait. And c/thru, I thought you said you were a sammich maker now? Serving up juicy lunches at the spa?
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

Snowwoman Weblog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowwoman Weblog   Snowwoman Weblog Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:37 pm

BTW, looks like a giant vanilla Hershey's kiss to me
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Super Powers : Faster than a speeding bulet...is that bad? Number of posts : 3905

Snowwoman Weblog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowwoman Weblog   Snowwoman Weblog Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:14 am

c/thru wrote:
that was cool Java...reminds me of Burningman

When I was running errand this morning all he parking lots were full at the mall and other places. Guess they were looking for last day discounts. It will be the same way the day after Christmas. shocked
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

Snowwoman Weblog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowwoman Weblog   Snowwoman Weblog Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:24 pm

Quote :
When I was running errand this morning all he parking lots were full at the mall and other places. Guess they were looking for last day discounts. It will be the same way the day after Christmas.

Probably all guys shopping for their ladies. Guys always wait til the last hour. The day after will be everyone taking back the crap they got that they don't want. Isn't it wonderful what Christmas has become? What ever happened to the true meaning of Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Joebert

Joebert

Snowwoman Weblog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowwoman Weblog   Snowwoman Weblog Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:46 am

Dumbo wrote:
Quote :
When I was running errand this morning all he parking lots were full at the mall and other places. Guess they were looking for last day discounts. It will be the same way the day after Christmas.

Probably all guys shopping for their ladies. Guys always wait til the last hour. The day after will be everyone taking back the crap they got that they don't want. Isn't it wonderful what Christmas has become? What ever happened to the true meaning of Christmas?

We only give gifts to the kids in the family. But we do get together and have dinner together. This year it was here. peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snowwoman Weblog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowwoman Weblog   Snowwoman Weblog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowwoman Weblog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloud 9 Forumn :: Cloud 9 Forum :: Psychobabble-
Jump to: