Cloud 9 Forumn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud 9 Forumn

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !!!

ARCHIVED FORUMN

ATTEND YOUR TROLLHOLICS ANONYMOUS MEETINGS OFFLINE...giggles

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Al Gore"   - Tango   7/4/10 4:56 pm
"I don't understand all the threads here."   -Alberta boy  12/01/2010 5:09 pm
"Wow..I did bad..and I usually do good..."    - Lady Snipe Dragon   11/26/2010  5:14 pm
"my hairspray helps protect me from evil thoughts" - Joe King   1/09/2010 9:17 am

"so i was right"   - KK     9/9/10 6:35 pm

"It makes me crazy but it keeps me sane. I think there's a name for that!"  - Giada       2/21/10  12:51 pm
"Guilty......and woke up with a shirt on I didn't recognize."   - BMG    8/24/10  5:57 am
"aww come on you guys quit posting"  - Joebert   9/9/10  2:49 am
the goblin quickly apologized for his strange lapses into intellectualism here   9/6/10  12:24 am
"I don't know who you are, but....I LOVE YOU!"  - Angelica   12/29/2010  4:24 pm
"lol.... lure me to picture threads"  - jjjamesjchrist    4/20/2010  9:04 pm
"I just don't understand most people."   - silversunpickup    9/7/10  4:36 pm
" ...me too neither then,"   - Jats    8/10/10 5:07 am

"Bet now you're sorry you asked "   - Edelweiss     7/19/10 11:32 am

better Google yourself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

better Google yourself Empty
PostSubject: better Google yourself   better Google yourself Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:57 am

College student Googles name, finds he's wanted for murder

By Helen A.S. Popkin
MSN 12/02/2010

In a true story ... a college student recently Googled his own name only to find out that he's wanted for murder.

According to the police report, University of Florida student and grocery store employee Zachary Garcia
was believed by authorities to be a 15-year-old who, along with three other teenagers, allegedly broke
into a Davenport, Florida house on Sept. 23. The homeowner shot and killed one of the intruders.
Because the death occurred during the commission of a felony, the three surviving suspects are
charged with murder.

"I was just very shocked to find my picture and the article saying that I was convicted of a
felony murder charge," the innocent Garcia told Tampa Bay's 10 News. "And I was just very shocked
and angry that someone put my name up there and said I did something I didn't do."

Police are actually looking for another Florida resident, Zachery Garcia — first named spelled with
an "e" instead of a second "a." The misspelling of this not uncommon name – combined perhaps
with a glancing resemblance between the two males — led authorities to circulate the UF student's
driver's license with the police report by mistake.

"Everybody makes mistakes," said Garcia, who works as a sandwich maker at Publix.
"I might get somebody's sub (order) wrong. But for somebody to get (the photo of a suspect) wrong ...
it's not a sandwich, it's somebody's life you're playing with."

Link to source
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

Super Powers : poastwhore Number of posts : 8316
pennies : 7853
Rep : 354

PostSubject: Re: better Google yourself   better Google yourself Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 pm

i showed up a bunch of times. no murder though
Back to top Go down
Alberta Boy

Alberta Boy

Hobbies : Carpenter/Rugby Ref-player/former scuba instructor/D2 addict (mostly cured - look out for D3 though)
Humor : the quick quip and the surprise ending
Super Powers : can fold fitted sheets Number of posts : 425
pennies : 160
Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: better Google yourself   better Google yourself Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:22 pm

I was surprised I showed up too. There was no murder mentioned though. The bodies are too well hid.
Back to top Go down
Giada

Giada

Humor : Good
Number of posts : 2011
pennies : 2069
Rep : 154

PostSubject: Re: better Google yourself   better Google yourself Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:23 pm

OK, that was totally freaky - way too much info. Where's the Privacy Act on the internet?
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: better Google yourself   better Google yourself Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Giada wrote:
OK, that was totally freaky - way too much info. Where's the Privacy Act on the internet?

do what i do, put a ton of flase information on your facebook account and let them spread it
Back to top Go down
c/thru

c/thru

Blurts : What is this decade called ?
Hobbies : Freedom Tracker
Humor : floating under a delicate layer of apathy
Super Powers : can turn water into ice Number of posts : 3049
pennies : 3303
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: better Google yourself   better Google yourself Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:05 am

Giada wrote:

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:

do what i do, put a ton of flase information on your facebook account and let them spread it

I was shocked the first time I googled myself ...
I need to go on a disinformation campaign myself ....or try to be good from now on giggle
Back to top Go down
KK

KK

PostSubject: Re: better Google yourself   better Google yourself Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:58 pm

c/thru wrote:
Giada wrote:

KK wrote:
Giada wrote:

I was shocked the first time I googled myself ...
I need to go on a disinformation campaign myself ....or try to be good from now on giggle

i have fake addresses, phone numbers, where I work, intersts. let them steal it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: better Google yourself   better Google yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

better Google yourself
Page 1 of 1